Old 04-11-2021, 08:07 AM

Ryan556 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I got caught today
When i was 18/19 my brother walked in on me with balloons, and i unfortunetly was naked. never brought it up again thankfully. However after moving out of my parents house year ago at 25, i discovered when visiting home last month that my mom or dad had defintely discovered my stash. I only know because it was hidden underneath a ton of clothes in a dresser and they were completely uncovered. When i visit again for christmas im finding a new hiding spot. or im just gonna throw them all in a box and ship them all to where i currently live.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:55 PM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
Just toss them in your suitcase. I've flown many times with balloons in my luggage without any problems. I always check my bags so if you only go the carry-on route, you may run in to some issues.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:49 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Lmao some way or the other, my parents happen to get their hands on my stash and get quite curious: "What do u have to do with these awful lot of balloons?!" My mom is the frequent stumbler XD.
My dad is more cool. One day he did find the stash, he thought the balloons are expensive and needs to be kept well powdered. So he took them, powdered them, and again kept them in packets. I thought that I'm a master hider of my stash until suddenly my dad just appears in front of me and says: "Son, those balloons are fricking expensive. U r not supposed to keep them like that. I've powedered them well for now." XD

Just recently my mom again got her hands on the stash. No matter how much I hide in a good spot, it just gets exposed. Since we travel a lot together, and my parents do the packing, they will search every nook n corner of bags. Hence, u can't slip away lol.

You must be imagining, what's my response? Well this is where comes the actual part. I don't show any kind of "Surprise mfer" face or dismay. I just stay calm, I tell myself: "They are never gonna find what's my kink." And believe me that's the best way you can evade their skeptical minds. Just stay calm, skip the topic, show that you are least bothered about your question. Don't stutter or babble. Just pretend that you are busy doing something which in my case is gaming XD.

They'll just leave u alone, thinking it's his private matter and won't ask again until the stash reappears in their hands one more time.

I hope my advice will work wonders for ya

Happy looning my friend....
Old 06-11-2021, 05:49 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dude1234 View Post
So I have been caught what are your story's of getting caught
I think I have already shared this but I'll post again because it was probably a long time ago since I posted it.

When I was 14 years old I was in my bedroom, naked and masturbating as I inflated a wonderfully stretchy and enormous 16 inch yellow balloon that I had enjoyed a number of times. I was intent as making it as big as it could possibly go. That balloon was very near bursting which caused me to orgasm. Long ropes of cum were shooting all over the balloon and my belly.

And at that very moment of my orgasm my bedroom door popped open and my dad came into the room. He took one look at the scene before him, got very red with embarrassment from interrupting me, and said with a smile "That is a beautiful big balloon! I hope you don't pop it." Then he turned and closed the door.

A few days later dad installed a simple barrel slide bolt on my bedroom door so that I could lock it when I wanted to play in private.

Old 06-11-2021, 09:33 AM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Your dad is a wonderful man BusterBill. So good of him to have not made you embarrassed and to have given you your privacy
Old 07-11-2021, 12:03 AM

PMN985 is on a distinguished road
Caught twice, by my mother who live next door to me, she had walked in after seeing some toys the day before and my wife had to giving her the key. Now that being said she just always thought I was the weird one or whatever because she thought toys in my house so she didn't make a big deal about that the one night we were loud, and she lived next door. Later my wife accidentally emailed her a custom vid that she had made for our friend back then, it was again chalked up to us being weird
Old 07-11-2021, 12:31 PM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
I got caught when I was 13 or so (~60 years ago :-) ). My stepfather caught me on popping a balloon in the bathroom. When I came out he only asked "What had you done there?" but didn't wait for the response, left. After that I always find some new balloons in my drawer...
Old 08-11-2021, 02:14 AM

TL39 is on a distinguished road
I've not been "caught" yet, although that is in part thanks more to my wife than any special hiding techniques I have. When we dated she used to send me balloons to celebrate my birthday, which I eventually reciprocated. While we tended to use the more "loonery" balloons for each other like the Q24, for my parents it was nothing more than their son doing something extra to try and woo his potential future wife.
Old 09-11-2021, 05:56 AM

Travkis is on a distinguished road
When i was in my teens and lived at home i used to hump on balloons in the bathroom while the loud bath water ran , one would pop once in awhile and my mom would come to the door and ask what was that ? One time the door wasnt locked and she came in and saw me naked with 5 balloons tied humping them , surprised she said give me those and grabbed my precious balloons and said finish my bath , not knowing what to think was going to happen after , i went straight to my room from the bathroom only to find my 5 balloons under the covers of my bed with 3 packs of other balloons there too , nothing was said , about a week later it was my birthday and i came home from school to find like 40 helium balloons in my room , my sister wondered why they had gotten me so many balloons when they had never gotten me balloons before , my mom just smiled , and i enjoyed my room full of balloons , so getting caught turned out ok for me lol
Old 10-11-2021, 06:55 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BusterBill View Post
I think I have already shared this but I'll post again because it was probably a long time ago since I posted it.

When I was 14 years old I was in my bedroom, naked and masturbating as I inflated a wonderfully stretchy and enormous 16 inch yellow balloon that I had enjoyed a number of times. I was intent as making it as big as it could possibly go. That balloon was very near bursting which caused me to orgasm. Long ropes of cum were shooting all over the balloon and my belly.

And at that very moment of my orgasm my bedroom door popped open and my dad came into the room. He took one look at the scene before him, got very red with embarrassment from interrupting me, and said with a smile "That is a beautiful big balloon! I hope you don't pop it." Then he turned and closed the door.

A few days later dad installed a simple barrel slide bolt on my bedroom door so that I could lock it when I wanted to play in private.

I absolutely love that your dad’s response to seeing you shoot a bunch of cum onto a balloon was “wow, that is an AWESOME balloon!”