View Poll Results: What Other Fetishes do you have?
Pantyhose / Nylon 11 23.40%
Lycra 8 17.02%
Cosplay / Roleplay 11 23.40%
Feet 7 14.89%
Leather / Vinyl 6 12.77%
Pissing 0 0%
BDSM 8 17.02%
Cuckold 1 2.13%
Voyeurism / Dogging 0 0%
Other (Please Feel Free To Specify) 20 42.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-10-2021, 11:09 PM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do you have any other strong Fertishes??
Balloons and Inflatables are the two strongest fetishes, very closely behind that is Muscular Women. Cosplay comes in after the three mentioned above.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:11 AM

TL39 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MelbourneLooner View Post
Wow TL39, thanks for sharing in such amazing detail! That sounds like a truly amazing night and one you’ll never forget especially as it was a whole family affair. It sounds as though the kids are very quickly picking up the love of balloons too! No surprises there. I want to be born into your family in my next life haha! I’m not surprised at all that you want to organize more nights like that. You are truly blessed to be married to a woman like that, one that not only is a real looner but is open and adventurous enough to have shared it with you so well that you enjoy it too now. Even luckier to have looner friends. My wife will allow a giant balloon that won’t pop sometimes in our play but really only does it for me, she says it does nothing for her. But it’s better than nothing. I would love to have looners in my friendship circle but that’s proving challenging too. Let me know if you ever venture to Australia! What part of the world are you from? Keep on enjoying looner life with that amazing family you have! So encouraging to hear that others out there can enjoy the Fetish with their partners!
Thanks MelbourneLooner! Yeah our kids are picking up a good appreciation of good balloons and inflatables! Can't wait for them to grow up more so that they can finally sit pop the bigger balloons by themselves instead of just bouncing off now.

I'm currently based in Asia, but normally I travel quite a bit since I work in management consultant, at least before the whole COVID thing. Nice to hear that you're from Australia! I visited your country about 10+ years back on holiday and let me just say, u have the best Churros!!! I will never forget dipping those dough sticks with sugar frosting into my cup of melty chocolate in the middle of winter X3

Perhaps u can try asking around here or on some of the discord/telegram chats to see if looners are in the same area as u and have similar tastes? e.g. balloons vs inflatables, popping vs non-popping, etc.
It would certainly help in being able to plan some truly epic looner parties/gatherings because u can fill the place up with balloons and inflatables without any1 (except housekeeping) giving u a weird look. That was the whole idea of my year end gathering, a time to let it rip with our looner fantasies as some would say.
Old 27-10-2021, 09:39 AM

Pseudo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LoudPop View Post
Women lighting big loud firecrackers and fireworks! Fearless of the BOOM!
It's the same to me !! It so amazing to see girls who aren't scared about loud Boom.
Once, me and my GF went to football match and some guys light big firecrackers and I was scared. My GF takes me by hands and we go. That was so pretty and lot of emotion !! That was maybe 6 years ago but I am still marked by this moment !!

For other fetishisms, my sexuality is very complexe and I have a lot but I can't speak about it here, sorry. Globaly, I have discovered a lot with my GF, and more I discover more I want to discover. It's not necessary sexual, all thing she shares with me make me crazy, of course if it's a private thing.
Old 28-10-2021, 01:52 AM

MelbourneLooner is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the advice TL39. I would love to connect to local looners. It was the main reason for me joining. I've heard about discord but never been on it. I've asked somewhere else on the forums if anyone knows of good discord groups but no reply yet.

Let me know if you're ever back in Aus!
Old 28-10-2021, 01:28 PM

Jacare do Brasil is on a distinguished road
I am into wrestling against a bunch of balloons. I pretend they are my opponent. I like to create a scenario, as my matress would a wrestling ring, using singlet to wrestle and ending nude.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:21 AM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
Pregnant women. Even better if they are interacting with balloons. I've always wanted to find (I haven't looked lol) pictures of a decently fit pregnant woman sitting on balloons. Yes I understand the dangers of this (father of 3), but her bouncing on a balloon with a bunch of tightly inflated 16" helium balloons floating above... That is one of my ultimates.
Old 30-10-2021, 04:21 AM

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
PVC inflatables obviously, inflation/pregnancy, uniforms (mainly police), latex, smoking, and breathplay (which is a broad term with many variations).

We all know the connection between balloons and inflatables - they're practically the same! And inflation (think Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka, 1971) is easily explained.

However, I have met several other looners who are into both smoking and breathplay. And the "kink map" available online shows a "strong established link" between breath control and balloon fetish, "fetishes sometimes combined" between smoking fetish and balloon fetish, and a "strong established link" between breath control and smoking fetish. Anyone want to share information, stories, speculation, or thoughts, especially relating to the connection between these kinks and balloons/inflatables?

Last edited by t17forLife; 30-10-2021 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Formatting mistake
Old 31-10-2021, 02:04 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
The connection between balloons and inflatables not necessarily clear... many of us developed our balloon fetish from a severe childhood phobia of balloons popping, so there's no reason that a person like this would necessarily have any interest in inflatables, since they don't pop, and don't even really stretch. I don't even like mylar balloons for this reason; they're completely uninteresting to me, as if I didn't have the fetish.
Old 31-10-2021, 02:53 AM

racinett is on a distinguished road
what are fertishes?
Old 31-10-2021, 11:11 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
The connection between balloons and inflatables not necessarily clear... many of us developed our balloon fetish from a severe childhood phobia of balloons popping, so there's no reason that a person like this would necessarily have any interest in inflatables, since they don't pop, and don't even really stretch. I don't even like mylar balloons for this reason; they're completely uninteresting to me, as if I didn't have the fetish.
I've no idea how the inflatable thing started. I've liked them as long as I can remember. Mylar don't do anything for me though. Maybe it's because I had more exposure to inflatables when I was young. Also, inflatables do stretch and certainly pop. I just didn't know that when I was young.