Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

My latest pop achievements

How about using this thread to brag about our latest popping exploits and achievements?

I've been phobic of balloons popping for as long as I can remember and while I have gradually accustomed myself to popping balloons - and so it really excites me - I always have a bit of a barrier when it comes to blow-to-pop.

I usually resort to putting on ear defenders and closing my eyes - both good ideas of course for health and safety - but today I managed to intentionally btp two 14" balloons without ear defenders. To say I was anxious would be an understatement - dry mouth and racing pulse - but I did it and it was awesome.

I think I may have just taken a little leap forward in my balloon popping abilities.
    Just one more puff...🎈
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Re: My latest pop achievements

I'm pretty much the same. I just tend to BTP thin balloons, such as the wiggly airships and condoms.

Latest achievement-wise, I pin popped about 100 9 inch that had been up over Christmas. Hoping to have a sort out of my stash soon and pop some giant airships & dolls that I've had for ages.

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

WOW, UKLOONER. Well done for your achievement. You've just passed over that threshold. I'm envious.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
        How about using this thread to brag about our latest popping exploits and achievements?

I've been phobic of balloons popping for as long as I can remember and while I have gradually accustomed myself to popping balloons - and so it really excites me - I always have a bit of a barrier when it comes to blow-to-pop.

I usually resort to putting on ear defenders and closing my eyes - both good ideas of course for health and safety - but today I managed to intentionally btp two 14" balloons without ear defenders. To say I was anxious would be an understatement - dry mouth and racing pulse - but I did it and it was awesome.

I think I may have just taken a little leap forward in my balloon popping abilities.

Well done, I too recently did manage to b2p a balloon and extended it to 13 b2ps in a row for a few days.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
          • Feb 2023

Thank you all for your kind comments. I hope to get some opportunities to continue building on becoming less fearful soon.
          Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

Well done dude! B2p is in my opinion the coolest way to burst a balloon but yeah it is also the scariest, both for the loudness and the unpredictability!
            It so cool to see a guy overcoming that fear and do a b2p!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎