Do you feel an inner peace with balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chip67
    • Dec 2019

Re: Do you feel an inner peace with balloons?

Absolutely !!!! Balloons make happy and are very calming. They make life just that much better.

Comment

• Timid Popper
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by JCB
      I certainly feel their presence soothing, calming, relaxing. A sense of a shared intimacy with my own inner self. To others maybe it seems crazy yet to me it feels the most beautiful natural thing in the world. Can any others on here identify with this or similar? The more I'm with balloons the more I want to be with balloons it's kind of addictive in a very nice way.
      Very much so. Normally in sexual situations I am a popper. But I have balloons around as decorations, and I sleep with one sometimes, and cuddle with one most mornings, and I find it very soothing and centering.

Comment

• Falcon
        • Jun 2023

I Love being near balloons!

Comment

• Sit2Pop
          Certified Looner
          • Oct 2023

I do think the presence of balloons, at least when by myself, to be soothing, relaxing, and good feeling. Even when not doing anything energetic XD, I love cuddling with balloons, hugging them, and just relaxing with them around. Especially if stressed, it can calm me down and keep me in check to hang out by myself around balloons.

Comment

• ukiwalove
            • Nov 2023

For me, sometime when blowing balloons by mouth make me feels calm because it is similar to meditating in two ways
            1. I let go of other thoughts and focus solely on blowing up balloons
            2. I got to take a deep breath in, and slowly breath out the air into the balloons

Comment

• bloonprincess
              Balloon Cuddler
              • Oct 2023

Gosh absolutely! Now unfortunately I don't get to have my balloons out often, so when I do get some time with them, I'm usually being... um, romantic with them. But on the rare occasions that I get a little extra time, I love to cuddle with them! I'd love to fall asleep hugging one someday 🥰 Either way, spending any time with my balloons just makes my whole day amazing, puts me in such a good mood! I feel so calm, relaxed, and full of love after being with them.

Comment

• Azurefox
                • Jan 2023

100% yes. Blowing up balloons is relaxing because you need to take deep breaths. (Although I'm kind of worried about chronic talc intake)

If I hang balloons from my ceiling, it's extremely comforting. If I wake up and see that, it will make me feel good in the morning or reset my mood if something stupid wakes me up.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
                  • Sep 2019

Originally posted by hudi03xo
                  Totally. They bring like this inner warmth that only I know so well. Most the time it isn't even sexual. Cuddling with balloons and inflatables is so emotionally grounding and almost healing my younger self.
                  Absolutely this. I've liked balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember, but only very recently have I figured out that there's more to it than feeling turned on. Now I know that half an hour's innocent cuddle with a favourite inflatable leaves me feeling so peaceful for the whole day and it's the best thing ever.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                    • Feb 2023

I agree. For me I think is the combination of all the senses being stimulated. I like the look, feel, smell, sound...shame I can't taste them. 😊🎈
                    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                      Certified Looner
                      • Oct 2023

Originally posted by bloonprincess
                      Gosh absolutely! Now unfortunately I don't get to have my balloons out often, so when I do get some time with them, I'm usually being... um, romantic with them. But on the rare occasions that I get a little extra time, I love to cuddle with them! I'd love to fall asleep hugging one someday 🥰 Either way, spending any time with my balloons just makes my whole day amazing, puts me in such a good mood! I feel so calm, relaxed, and full of love after being with them.
                      Yeah I would like to try to fall asleep with a balloon in bed, to see if that makes me wake up super refreshed. In general, just spending the day by myself with balloons puts me in a good mood for a good while, sometimes all week. Doesn't matter if I'm pleasuring myself with them, or just cuddling with them or relaxing with them.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                        • Jun 2015

Relaxing after a session, I'm able to retrieve my trio of balloons from my hidey place. My trio is three 10" balloons tied together, fully and well covered in baby talc with a loop of curling ribbon tied together with a rubber band from a burst punch balloon. the ribbon/band loop just fits the circumference of my waist, which when attached to the knotted area of the balloons, is placed around my waist, this holds all three balloons in special areas of my naked body. That feeling of softness, smooth latex massaging the three zones drifts me into a calming effect which is heaven.
                        Normal life has to resume at some time, so away go the soft, smooth trio to the hidey place until next time.

Comment

• Daedalus
                          • Aug 2023

I don't view balloons in a sexual way unless I'm engaging with them sexually. I think they bring a nice charm and color. I like the colors, designs, and styles (which is another reason why Ilike mylar balloons, since they float for extended periods of time). It makes me feel all bubbly and cheerful inside!

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                            • Dec 2023

Absolutely! I love having balloons around. Often if I'm on on my own I'll blow up a load of them and just sit and read or watch something with them all around me, occasionally bouncing some around or giving them a gentle squeeze.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by bloonprincess
                              yeah, cuddling with them is awesome! I don’t get to have balloons out much when I’m not engaging with them sexually, but I can absolutely separate my sexual enjoyment and my non-sexual enjoyment of them.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎