Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danniballoon
    • Mar 2018

Puncturing balloons

Any excuse finds me playing with balloons and finding new ways to enjoy them. Normally, when I take my Christmas balloon decorations down I pop them with a pin. This time, I tried pinning them where the thick part is and watching them slowly deflate. 9 times out of 10 they don't pop if they are a few weeks old. Anyway, I got quite horny and tried riding a bunch of the deflating balloons which I found a really enjoyable experience

As I never tie off balloons too tightly, they can be easily untied and the holes repaired with some liquid latex. I use a metal football inflation adaptor for untying as it easily gets inside the knot. I get quite a buzz out of re-inflating and riding repaired balloons.

It would also be an ideal method of getting rid of balloons for anyone who doesn't like the noise. Doing it with fresh balloons would pop most of them, so they have to have aged a bit.
    Attached Files
  • zhilman
    • Dec 2018

Re: Puncturing balloons

Is latex glue are the same as liquid latex? I want to patch my windowed balloons. Is it possible to do that?

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Latex glue as far as I know, is petroleum based and similar to tyre puncture repair glue. You can use it to stick patches on balloons, using a bit of rubber from a popped balloon. I've also used it for sticking latex sheet together and making balloons from it. (Though I did reinforce it with liquid latex).

Liquid latex is basically what balloons are made from. (Rubber from the rubber tree with added valcaniser). If I am patching balloons, I prefer to use it but I have seen balloons patched with latex glue as above and they have been fine.

Experimentation is the best way to find what works best for you. Just be sure to use talc afterwards as it will stick together in places where you don't want it to

Comment

• zhilman
        • Dec 2018

Ohh okay thank you!

Comment

• rickjohn
          • Oct 2018

wowwwww I love the two photo ! Always loved shrinked balloons �� Please dm me I want to see more of this

Comment

• Danniballoon
            • Mar 2018

I've had some 9" Henbrandt balloons up since before Christmas. This morning I woke up and noticed one of them had started to deflate, so I decided to pop it. I got a really sharp push pin and pushed it into the balloon. Rather than popping it punctured and the air hissed out of it. Just the sound of the pin going in to the rubber made me feel so horny
            I love to watch balloon clean-up videos on Youtube of people pin popping and find it doubly exciting when one just punctures and deflates
            Attached Files

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I love to do Slow Deflate with a Pin. I put scotch tape on the Balloon then Puncture away. The sound of the pin entering the Balloon gets me off every time.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

I blow up a New Virgin Tuf Tex 36" Balloon Nice and Tight. Then I mount My Balloon with the Knot facing forward. I take a tiny little sewing needle and Puncture My balloon all around the knot while I'm riding it till I cum. Then I turn the Balloon around, put the knot under My Nuts and My Twink is Surrounded by the Gentle release of Air all over it. Then I can puncture the Dimple in the Top of My Balloon causing Me to release More Cum. The sound and Feel from the Air Bubbling My Cum gives Me a Slower release that lasts for an Hour or More. The holes are so small that the Balloon doesn't deflate Much over Night. The Next day I can blow it back up rock hard again for another ride!

Comment

• lucid
                  • Sep 2016

This story happened several years ago and involved the same girl from the mean balloon popping thread.

I was on my way home from work one day and receive a call from my GF telling me she had a surprise for me. I was hoping it would involve balloons obviously.
                  I get home, put my things away and sit down on the couch and ask her about it. She tells me to close my eyes and wait a second. When she says it's ok to look, I see her holding a giant 36inch magenta mylar helium balloon that she'd taken heart stickers, the ones that look like valentines day candies that say I love you, be mine, stuff like that. She had arranged them in the middle of the balloon to make another heart shape. She said "here ya go" and tied it around my wrist. I hugged her and told her how badass she was and we sat down to talk about the day and watch TV. About 10 minutes went by and I hear in a concerned voice "oh baby your balloon"! I look up to see that my once super tightly inflated helium balloon isn't so tight any more. I pull it down to check the valve. She offers to listen for any leaks and she says, maybe it's leaking from the seam somewhere... then I see a suspicious grin appear on her face and she says, "oh yeah I forgot, as you were pulling in the driveway, I decided to make tiny little pin holes in it, and covered them with stickers". As I go from looking at the balloon to looking at her, she let's out a cackle like "ha ha haa"! And then reaches for the ribbon tugging at it a few times and says "what do you wanna do about it"? At which point I say "let's go then" and grab her around the waist, sling her over my shoulder caveman style and head towards the bedroom, her holding the balloon dragging behind us. I untie the balloon from my wrist and let it float to the ceiling as I take my clothes off and jump on her, we almost immediately roll over with her on top and she reaches over, grabs the ribbon of the balloon and ties it around her upper thigh as she's riding me. The balloon is now floating about a foot behind her and as she's bouncing on me the balloon is getting bounced all over the place. I'd love to tell yall that we made sweet love for hours but I was so turned on I could only hold out for about two minutes, and that's being extremely generous lol. As she noticed I was getting close she said "you better not". I said nothing. She repeated herself, "you better not!" Ripping the balloon down in front of her, threatening it with her pointer fingernail at which point I instantly came, causing her to let out an amused chuckle and said "awww too bad" and slammed both the balloon and herself down on my chest as I could feel her hands slide between my body and the balloon and then whoomph a sudden rush of helium escaped as her nails dug in. we both lay still with a flat balloon in between us. That orgasm lasted for two minutes it seemed. I used to never be into slow deflation until this incident lol.
                  Last edited by lucid; 02-06-2023, 18:43.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                    • Apr 2023

It's such a Rush to be inside them while they're doing the Popping!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎