Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: Favorite places

Couple of years ago I met welsh looners in Pontypridd..

Comment

• Claire123
      • Oct 2016

The bedroom is where I've done most of my popping but over the past few months I've really developed an interest in the public aspect.

I've only managed to do it once though, the other week me, my partner and a big group of friends were celebrating a birthday in a local bar/restaurant and there were helium balloon bunches in the middle of the table, sealed with those valves that you can easily take out?

So late in the evening when we we had all had quite a lot of wine, I removed one of the stoppers and began messing around with the balloon, breathing in the helium etc.

Then I blew it back up... But didn't stop. Kept blowing until it burst, it was so exhilarating and my friends cheered Definitely my favourite place so far.

Comment

• FireRider
        • Jul 2016

This might be a little unconventional, but I mostly tend to do it in my car somewhere out in the countryside, preferably at night.

I enjoy doing it that way partly because I'm way too paranoid/afraid of doing it in my apartment on a regular basis as I'm afraid my neighbors might hear me and get suspicious, partly because I enjoy the absolute silence and being by myself. Makes the pops all the better

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by FireRider
          This might be a little unconventional, but I mostly tend to do it in my car somewhere out in the countryside, preferably at night.

I enjoy doing it that way partly because I'm way too paranoid/afraid of doing it in my apartment on a regular basis as I'm afraid my neighbors might hear me and get suspicious, partly because I enjoy the absolute silence and being by myself. Makes the pops all the better
          Do you have any advice for me, a person whose only chance to play with balloons for the foreseeable future would be in the car out in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

• FireRider
            • Jul 2016

Well, obviously, have fun!

But if you want some more serious advice: if you're like me and -from what I can tell- many others on here and don't want others to know about you doing it, I suggest you wait until it's dark - the later, the better, but that strongly depends on where you live. I'm lucky enough to live in a small town in the countryside, so I normally just wait until around minight, then drive a bit out of town to a small dirt road well-hidden by a thick hedge and get started

So I suggest you wait until the streets are empty, then find yourself a nice, hidden spot to park your car with as little lightning as possible, like a dirt- or forest road (that can take a while - it took me three days of driving around to find mine), away from any houses if you're a popper, as cars are not nearly as soundproof as one might think.
            Once you're there, well, I said it before: have fun!

Hope I could help at least a bit

EDIT: Also, if you're planning to pop some, I suggest you bring a flashlight, as finding and picking up shreds in your car will be hard, even moreso in the dark, and you wouldn't want potential passengers to find remains of your fun
            Last edited by FireRider; 17-11-2016, 23:04. Reason: Forgot to add that last part.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

I really appreciate the advice.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢