X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloonpop_ks
    • Mar 2023

Girls & Firecrackers

Hey everyone,

After reading the great storys about Raven, I wanna hear if here are more people into fireworks/ firecrackers, especially as a fetish.

I am certified Pyrotechnician, love fireworks and find it very hot if nice girls shooting some Loud and hard hitting fireworks.
    Being an advisor on our company, O had some girls for training, and many of them do like a hard pounding Boom very much.

Anyone that finds that erotic too?
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: Girls & Firecrackers

I do.

Comment

• Smelter12001
      • Nov 2015

I do as well. I also enjoy women inflating balloons and blowing up paper bags and popping them!

Comment

• Lexi_b2p
        Blow2pop Member
        • Feb 2023

I like both fireworks and firecrackers! especially really loud firecrackers, the louder the better!! haha. Will however say that its not at the top of my list.
        Blowing more.. and more... until they explode with a deafening Boom!!💥

Comment

• Nittox
          • Jan 2017

I find it erotic when a girl likes the loudness of firecrackers/balloons
          i dont enjoy it that much by myself thou

Comment

• Black_Hawk
            • Nov 2014

I have that too... just as a gay guy... I enjoy other men and fireworks, especially really loud firecrackers. It's a real fetish for me.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
              • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
              I have that too... just as a gay guy... I enjoy other men and fireworks, especially really loud firecrackers. It's a real fetish for me.
              Sorry, the topic shouldn't exclude all gay fireworks lovers.
              Love to hear from all fireworks lovers for sure.

Comment

• Scooter
                • May 2022

Can't say it's my thing since I just absolutely despise fireworks too much to find it hot.

But I do get it from the standpoint of "Girl liking loud noises is hot". Was watching a YT video not too long ago and learned of how the Columbus Blue Jackets (a hockey team) would fire off a cannon in the stadium if the team scored during home games. During the video there was a picture with some cheerleaders in it, and all I could think of was how it was hot that these girls probably did not care about or were even excited for the cannon to go off during the game, even with how loud it would be. Just all smiles.

I've been in the situation of going to a sports game (soccer) and learning during it they fired off fireworks CONSTANTLY. They did it when introducing the team, they would do it at halftime, they did it every time a goal was scored. I felt really bad because I was with my family + my sister's BF, and had come along thinking there wouldn't be any. I sat through the start hands over ears terrified at the realization, and I gave up when I realized it would be done after goals too. I apologized and left the stadium alone before the first half was up because I simply could not enjoy the game if at any time they might be about to fire. I felt so embarrassed.

Comment

• Bucardo
                  • Aug 2017

I really find girls lighting and generally enjoying firecrackers and loud fireworks attractive, arousing and erotic. I think there's something about what Scooter is saying, "finding hot a girl liking loud noises". I've always been a phobic regarding explosions, and I guess that's what turns me on about that deal.

I get what you say, Scooter, about despising firecrackers and fireworks since I've been suffering the phobia for a very long time and I am just overcoming it a bit, so I've always been scared around unexpected explosions during all kind of celebrations and I've hated people having to make me suffer the anxiety and irrational fear. But I really find it hot when I'm in control of myself and can enjoy it from a distance (or from nearby...).

Comment

• Ms Crossdress
                    • Jul 2022

I involve fireworks and balloons and a few other things in a number of my video's and photoshoots like the 4th July and Nude Years Eve say.........

Comment

• colourful_and_loud
                      • Jul 2023

It is definitely my thing but I am a woman that like man setting of fireworks and the like. Although I still really enjoyed the Raven Cafe story despite the genders being switched for me.

Comment

• colourful_and_loud
                        • Jul 2023

Originally posted by Scooter

I've been in the situation of going to a sports game (soccer) and learning during it they fired off fireworks CONSTANTLY. They did it when introducing the team, they would do it at halftime, they did it every time a goal was scored. I felt really bad because I was with my family + my sister's BF, and had come along thinking there wouldn't be any. I sat through the start hands over ears terrified at the realization, and I gave up when I realized it would be done after goals too. I apologized and left the stadium alone before the first half was up because I simply could not enjoy the game if at any time they might be about to fire. I felt so embarrassed.
                        I am sorry that happened. Surprise situations like that are awful when you are phobic and with other people.

Comment

• Ms Crossdress
                          • Jul 2022

Unfortunatly we don't have fire crackers here in the uk, but we have other aerial bursts along with other fireworks.

I hope this little video is ok and you like.

Thank you.

Comment

• LoudPop
                            • Sep 2018

I remember one 4th of July, this sexy woman in her early 20's at this field near a fireworks stand. She was there by herself and setting off the loudest and biggest fireworks of anyone in the field. She had a bunch of big mortar shells. She would load it, light it, and just stroll away...whoomp, the shell would launch with her back turned to it, look up, BOOM! The explosion would echo. She would smile, stroll back and do it again. This went on for hours. Awesome!!! She loved the big stuff!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎