X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Balloon talk with AI Avatars.

Originally posted by IILoonerII
    No…. Evil is, what it has always been for thousands of years. This is not copying anyone. Its simply being “Educated” in that topic. So you will know what is when you see it. Not, “i need you to define “evil” “ while giving you plenty of examples of what “evil” is… That is not a good look…

Fish?

<°(((((><

still not able to define evil? so what might be evil for him (or her I dont know)?
    so everyone has his own idea what might be evil, again vapor talk.

Comment

• IILoonerII
      Banned
      • Feb 2020

And “ignore list” wonders why? it got Blocked….

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

Whale rider: ………………………….

Me:
        If it is half as entertaining for him as his blatant and failing attempt to evade getting precise is for me, he is well entertained. I am happy being able to entertain.

so still only nothingburger and vaportalk.

Fish?
        <°((((((><

I recommend hitchens razor for his claims...

Comment

• IILoonerII
          Banned
          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
          Exactly evil is what it always has been. NON-EXISTENT

No mate, that is not reality… there are horrible events going on now and Bad Events that went on in the past. Thats proves your claim completely wrong. So, Mao starving his country to death isn't an act of evil? These people wanted to be more free…. Free, from the prison Mao put “them” in. And because the people there got mad. He starved them to make them “obey” Mao found out the hard way in the end.… the leader of your country is no different.. its only matter of time. And i guess then, you'll see Evil exist.
          Last edited by IILoonerII; 05-02-2023, 00:47.

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

No mate, that is not reality… there are horrible events going on now and Bad Events that went on in the past. Thats proves your claim completely wrong. So, Miao starving his country to death isn't an act of evil? These people wanted to be more free…. Free, from the prison Miao put “them” in. And because the people there got mad. He starved them to make them “obey” Miao found out the hard way in the end.… the leader of your country is no different.. its only matter of time. And i guess then, you'll see Evil exist.

ah.. Fish? to feed the troll?

<°((((((><

the guy is called MAO 毛澤東 if he means the chinese communist leader. so what is the definition of Evil that are his actions compared to? the statements about Maos motives is also wrong. Its even stated on the wiki page. Also the statement about maos end is completely wrong he died from a heart attack. Also his assumptions about the chinese people is wrong he is still widely revered by the chinese (Han) population, although he fucked up the agriculture reform in the worst possible way.

Comment

• IILoonerII
              Banned
              • Feb 2020

if a natural catastrophe like a tsumani, earthquake, tornado, meteorite, etc kills countless people you would also not say that nature is evil, it just exists, uncaring for human ideas like good and evil. and humans are part of nature and not above nature as they like to think. so it is better to think of a dictator like mao as a natural calamity than an evil servant of lucipher.

Thats not really the best comparison.. because just like the saying goes. “Mother nature can sometimes be cruel” its just an unfortunate way our planet's weather system works. And it cant be changed. Wish climate activists would realize this…. Yes humans are apart of nature and we are at the top.

“so it is better to think of a dictator like mao as a natural calamity than an evil servant of lucipher.”

well, see the difference is… the weather is well, being “weather” its not looking to hurt millions of people intentionally. Mao was intentionally causing harm. He target the low class and executed people who went against his regime and actually at one point starved his people. To the point where he messed up and caused widespread famine. Again his intention was at most Evil because he didn't care to fix what he caused. With his “plan” i forgot the name of. Its a lot to research.. So in “my eyes”….. he was most definite a servant of lucifer…. nobody “good spirited” could do what he did and the others like him did.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                Banned
                • Feb 2020

I am sure Mao was thinking that he was doing the right thing to make China a better place and not "oh let's make these people starve for no reason because fuck them"
                I don't know much about Mao's policies, but I think the starving was mostly caused by bad planning and a lack of forsight and not because he wanted to see millions of dead people.
                Executing people that disturb your plans is also a pretty standard thing in dictatorships. Democracies do it, too. Just not openly because they care about optics. So people get suicided or die in unlikely accidents or whatever. You don't have to go to Russia to suddenly see people falling out of a window, trip down the stairs or fall of a boat.
                And democracies also sacrifice freedom and lives in the name of the greater good. Think of the covid measures and especially the vaccines. The measures killed thousands due to suicides, the vaccines also killed or disabled countless of people and probably mostly people that would not have died by covid itself.

Im sure Mao, knew what he was doing. He just didn't expect his “plan” to make it so obvious that he doesn't care. Its hard to understand if they really some how think they are bettering their country. Because with their policies, it always results in mass death and freedom being taken away. Its crazy how people like that can make it into power. The only one who actually better their country was putin.

The starving bit is hard to figure out. I admit… but when you look at what class it was wiping out.. it looks like it was intentional. Ever hear them say “we always lift the poor out of poverty”? Plus the population did rebel and he did starved them as a punishment.

You are spot on how democracy countries get the (critical thinkers) that oppose the narrative.

As for the vaccines.. im still in the middle of it all. not sure whats true. But as always, the (right) is looking more right even though they call the “right” a danger to society now all of a sudden. If true, what the “right” are saying. It would make what hitler mao etc. did look very small in comparison. If you think evil doesn't exist. All you have to do is look at the current situation now. Using something, that people see as a important medical tool to improve health. Now They are now using it too ……… you guessed it. Thats evil within itself…. Hitler did the same thing too.. But wasn't on a large scale. but im sure if hitler had the chance. im sure he would…
                Last edited by IILoonerII; 05-02-2023, 08:05.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

Let use classic ASCII reply style:

> its just an unfortunate way our planet's weather system works.

thats just physics nothing more...

> And it cant be changed. Wish climate activists would realize this….

it has changed several times in the past there are tons of proofs of that...

>Yes humans are apart of nature and we are at the top.

pretty stupid top to destroy your own basis from which you live and kill your own fellow members of your species. Is there really a top?

> Mao was intentionally causing harm.

says Who? because you wll be hard pressed to find a meaningful amount of people in the field that support your claim... his attemps were ruthless and clearly stupid, based on a faulty assumptions that his brand of communism is the solution to their at that time current problems. well it was not, that people he deemed enemies were actively killed is just standard dictators handbook

> He target the low class and executed people who went against his regime and actually at one point starved his people.

communism is classless.... he collectivised and disowned the landowners, that that fucked up agriculture he simply did not care. A vast difference to "let kill one tenth of my population"

>To the point where he messed up and caused widespread famine. Again his intention was at most Evil because he didn't care to fix what he caused.

ruthless definitely, not caring definitely so what is evil what your definition of it?

>With his “plan” i forgot the name of.

"great leap ahead" would be a rough translation

>Its a lot to research..

basic history, it should be taught in any school. but US school are kinda biased towards anything besides showing how fantastic the Us are...

> So in “my eyes”….. he was most definite a servant of lucifer….

which aint existing...

> nobody “good spirited” could do what he did and the others like him did.

I doubt anyone would call him good spirited... there is a large amount of grey between your extremes... let say he fucked up but did not care because idiology said it would be a great idea and of course his brand of communism is the solution to everything...
                  ooops was not.. "ah well some sacrifices will have to be done... oh great some people who oppose me are dying too. well cant do anything against it anyway so a few positive points to that desaster" is more likely the reasoning...

Comment

• Whale Rider
                    • Nov 2022

Well Dr. Robert Malone, one of the leading researches on mRNA vaccines, advises against taking them because they are dangerous. And you can see that there are a lot of excess deaths in the statistics despite Covid being almost gone and fertility is also going down. I think there are an awful lot of young people suddenly dropping dead, having heart problems or getting cancers.
                    I agree that the covid vaccines are useless at best. My parents were 3 times vaccinated but still had the same symptoms than me and my mother also infected me. So them being vaccinated helped neither against getting ill nor infecting me. My mother also got weird health issues since taking the booster like herpes zoster outbreaks and heart problems. I definitely don't regret not succumbing to the peer pressure and staying unvaccinated.
                    everythng is probability... since we have dished out billions of dosis it is save to say side effect rate is low... if you dish out billions, low probability events happen compared to the amount that were safe that is from a statictics standpoint negligible. in germany you have the right to apply for a special pension after vax related illnesses. so let em go there.

what a single person says is not really important what the data says is. so far death rate in countries with low or no vaxinated people compared to those that were vaxinated was severely increased. As we know now it mainly hit old and lung specific illness handicapped people. we did not know that at the start. its also not "getting sick or not getting sick" that went out of the window with the beta variant. Its the severity of the illness since beta.
                    I can recommend the book "immune" by phillipe dettmar for the intricacies of the immune system.

its a try to explain something very intricate in laymans terms.

source docs:
                    Excess deaths (Nature)

comparision vax to nonvaxxed areas (BMJ / thats the former british medical journal extremely prestigious at an impact of almost 100)
                    Objective To evaluate the impact of vaccine scale-up on population level covid-19 mortality and incidence in the United States. Design Observational study. Setting US county level case surveillance and vaccine administration data reported from 14 December 2020 to 18 December 2021. Participants Residents of 2558 counties from 48 US states. Main outcome measures The primary outcome was county covid-19 mortality rates (deaths/100 000 population/county week). The secondary outcome was incidence of covid-19 (cases/100 000 population/county week). Incidence rate ratios were used to compare rates across vaccination coverage levels. The impact of a 10% improvement in county vaccination coverage (defined as at least one dose of a covid-19 vaccine among adults ≥18 years of age) was estimated During the eras of alpha and delta variant predominance, the impact of very low (0-9%), low (10-39%), medium (40-69%), and high (≥70%) vaccination coverage levels was compared. Results In total, 30 643 878 cases of covid-19 and 439 682 deaths associated with covid-19 occurred over 132 791 county weeks. A 10% improvement in vaccination coverage was associated with an 8% (95% confidence interval 8% to 9%) reduction in mortality rates and a 7% (6% to 8%) reduction in incidence. Higher vaccination coverage levels were associated with reduced mortality and incidence rates during the eras of alpha and delta variant predominance. Conclusions Higher vaccination coverage was associated with lower rates of population level covid-19 mortality and incidence in the US. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention covid-19 vaccination, case, and death data are available at [data.cdc.gov][1]. [1]: http://data.cdc.gov

differences are statistically significant which means it aint random chance.

there is something that helps after getting vaxxed. is it the vaxine? thats likely but a bit more data is always a good thing to be sure about a first impression. especially if they get it from another region of the world.

hope your dad and mum have fully recovered.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Well Dr. Robert Malone, .

well the study he was citing was retracted:

Background: COVID-19 vaccines have had expedited reviews without sufficient safety data. We wanted to compare risks and benefits. Method: We calculated the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) from a large Israeli field study to prevent one death. We accessed the Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) database o

retraction

thats pretty bad for any scientist. it essentially means it does not hold any water... otherwise a discussion would be going on here it was retracted...

it was also publish in a very low impact factor mag, impact factor of vaccines is only 5.

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

Play nice folks... I'll tidy this thread up (and maybe some users) in the morning.
                        Vicci x

Comment

• IILoonerII
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2020

Well Dr. Robert Malone, one of the leading researches on mRNA vaccines, advises against taking them because they are dangerous. And you can see that there are a lot of excess deaths in the statistics despite Covid being almost gone and fertility is also going down. I think there are an awful lot of young people suddenly dropping dead, having heart problems or getting cancers.
                          I agree that the covid vaccines are useless at best. My parents were 3 times vaccinated but still had the same symptoms than me and my mother also infected me. So them being vaccinated helped neither against getting ill nor infecting me. My mother also got weird health issues since taking the booster like herpes zoster outbreaks and heart problems. I definitely don't regret not succumbing to the peer pressure and staying unvaccinated.

I find it funny and obvious why they want to silence Dr. Malone. Ive listened to him a few times… and I've noticed that to, which is very disturbing. people are suddenly just dropping like flies. And i saw somewhere where they are trying to pass it off as normal. Its as almost as if they think we don't have memory before 2020 or something. And yes i have noticed some “interesting” changes in my family. My close family is just like me and still observing and watching thankfully. I hope your parents do get better.

Whats going on right now is well…….. Evil.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2020

yes, they come up with funny reasons why people suddenly die unexpected more often than usual. i like this collage about it: LINK

Lol. Two reason they had in particular that was absolutely hilarious.

1: they said its was tiny particles in the air that nobody could see that caused it

Then ultimately 2

2: they said it was from peer pressure stress from people that resulted in it.

Did they really just say that. Considering whats going on now? Lol

They are going to eventually collapse their own narrative.
                            Last edited by IILoonerII; 06-02-2023, 01:41.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2020

I also liked the gardening one since it is usually something that is considered very healthy to do as long as you don't overdo it.

Yeah, they seem to target stuff that’s healthy for you and or deals with freedom or the “right” in general. They blame exercise, football, track, the air, climate change, the R word etc. its starting to look ridiculous. Next, they will probably start blaming ground beef lol

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎