Old 22-04-2022, 04:10 PM

BalloonFun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: swim rings
Originally Posted by heaviest View Post
Picked up a few 36 inch printed swim rings at walmart, sold under the name Play Day. $1 each clearance item.
About these swim rings at WalMart under the name "Play Day" -- I noticed them the other day, and they were marked a little under $2. Do these hold up well in ... more or less .. rough and tumble play?
Old 23-04-2022, 03:03 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BalloonFun View Post
About these swim rings at WalMart under the name "Play Day" -- I noticed them the other day, and they were marked a little under $2. Do these hold up well in ... more or less .. rough and tumble play?
Don't know, haven't gotten rough with them. At the moment I don't remember where I put them.

They are smooth matte finish, top and bottom, pretty much the same size and inner/outer proportion as the intex rings. The inner seam isn't reinforced in any way.

The thing with matte material inflatables, and this may be too anecdotal to be useful, but I find them not as sturdy as the transparent vinyl, even the ones with a matte side and a transparent side. It seems that when the transparent material is melted into the seam with the matte material, the result is more flexible than the matte material alone. But I may be imagining that.

I find that the matte material doesn't make the lovely boomy skin-on-vinyl noises that I like unless is is sweaty or just wet.

I don't generally play with rings this small as the inner seam blows too easily. I mostly use them when I'm with normal-size women, and I haven't done that in a while. I've found, though, that intex rings this size will hold large people, usually, for a while, if they sit on the whole thing, spreading the weight over the whole inflatable. I will try that with the play date rings when I locate them!

For $2 you should try it.
Old 05-05-2022, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by BalloonFun View Post
I found my "Play Day" rings from Walmart. Now I remember why I thought maybe Intex was making them. They seem to be the same material and dimensions as the black tire 36 inch rings. I find them super stretchy but they always develop leaks if you just keep inflating them to account for the stretching.

The black tire ring is the first inflatable I tried reinforcing the seams with vinyl cement. I did the inner seam first, of course, and found the tire ring would stretch so much that the OUTER seem would blow if you reinforced only the inner seam, so I reinforced the outer seam, too, and got it to stretch a ridiculous amount. That story is here.

The Walmart rings smell lovely, if you're into that. Fully but not overinflated it's about 31 1/2 inches across, and the tube is about 27 3/4 inches around. Same as the Intex black tires. Without reinforcing the seams, I've stretched it to 34 1/2 inches around this morning, with just weight. I'm certain it'll go larger but there's no sense doing that without reinforcing the seam and I don't have any fresh cement.

Last edited by heaviest; 05-05-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 06:57 PM

Got 755-pound Spry Girl to float belly-down on the walmart swim rings. I have to hold her for balance, and they sink completely, but they held her weight without bursting, in the water. She's wider than the ring is.

Also got her to sit on the ring on top of a huge Intex lounge, out of the pool. Sometimes they hold her for a while and sometimes they don't. Depends on whether she can load them evenly. If I see she didn't get it centered under her and some of it is poking out the side, I know it's going to pop.

330 pound girl can sit to one side of the ring and bottom it out under her butt pretty much immediately, and then flatten it under all of her butt and thighs in about ten seconds. The other side lifts clear off the ground and bulges huge. These will always spring a leak or pop if she remains on it. I love to see it last a minute or so and then get her off it and see how soft and deflated and unevenly stretched it looks, and then watch it mostly recover.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:23 PM

inflatamania is on a distinguished road
I use swim rings for masturbation, inflate to half, fold and fuck until cum. I have a few top favourites which are specially smooth...
Old 10-07-2022, 08:22 PM

theinflatableclown is on a distinguished road
i pump up my swim ring using a hand pump or a foot pump while wearing it to ride my balloons and inflatables. it's so juicy and sexy to wear them, and even more when it's a character and animal swim ring on me.
i would love to have an intex frog and a hippo swim ring to ride inflatables with. they should make a clown swim ring too.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:46 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
I just picked up an Intex clear color tube in purple at a local shop. Haven’t played with a swimring in a looong time but am excited to play!!

I’m especially excited because it was with a swimring that I had my first orgasm. I turned it on its edge, went down on it, and kept riding it noticing it kept feeling better and better until…well… I “messed” my shorts! Lol! Must’ve been like 12 or 13 at the time. The squeaky vinyl was amazing

Hoping my experience with this new ring is very similar
Old 17-07-2022, 12:31 AM

Swim ring action at the pool. Started with two guys trying to both get on a 45 inch ring. Maybe 350 pounds between them. They tried multiple things, starting with all four legs through the hole, facing each other, trying to sit on the sides of the ring. The thing that came close to working was for one to sit in it normally with the other straddling him, facing him. Still didn't manage to balance, and they tried way harder than most people do.

Two women tried the same thing in the same ring. Maybe 300 pounds between them. They succeeded a couple times in balancing, but didn't stay on it for long.

A busty woman of about 280 pounds used the ring next, by herself at first, but one of the other women joined her. Lots of screaming and laughing and they never balanced. And while they were trying they kept trying to wave over someone else in their party. A guy of about 250 pounds. It took a lot of persuading.

Looked like they were negotiating who would be on bottom, and busty lady got out of the ring for him to get in first, but after more negotiating, she got back in and he tried to sit on top of her. They tried a few times but never succeeded in both getting on the thing.

The first two guys and the first to women would try again, but only one guy, someone else entirely, would float in it most of the rest of the time I was there.

They did have it properly inflated. Even after all the abuse it took, it was still solidly inflated. Must have been overinflated to start with. I did note that even the outer seem wasn't puckered when they got two people on it.

There was also a 36 inch ring, and people did use it. One of the smaller women used it pretty extensively.

In recent days I've seen pillow-back swim rings that seem to be larger and sturdier than the Intex ones. That makes them less interesting to me, and the people who used them weren't particularly large. Still nice to see people bringing inflatables. There are not a lot of them this year for some reason.

Last edited by heaviest; 17-07-2022 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:42 PM

"New Girl" and her friend have been tubing in a water park, and the tubes they are provided have the hole covered, so it's like a mini raft. For a normal sized person the tubes are actually big enough that none of you is in the water, and they even provide a paddle. Both New Girl and her friend are more than two hundred pounds over the weight limit. They let them ride, but they made them learn to stay balanced on the tubes before they'd let them enter the stream. They took video of the empty tube and while floating, and shared with me. I'd love to get my hands on one of these. They look to be well over 50 inches.

They also tried the double ring ride. More traditional two-person open floats. They were told to ride separately, and even so, they couldn't stay on the float, because they didn't fit in it and it was too unstable. There were single rings available, ordinary open tubes, basically half the double floats. They didn't fit in those, either.

So they rode the mini raft style tube ride multiple times.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:35 PM

Spry Girl has finally popped a 36 inch swim ring in the pool. She sinks them completely. She's popped a couple by putting one leg in them, which only fits up to about her knee, but just laying belly-down on them has not been enough to pop them. Until today. Unfortunately that means she probably won't ride them this way in a public pool anymore. But at home she immediately got on another one.

She is something like 37 inches wide at the hips and wider than that in the legs. A 36 inch swim ring is mid-size, 32 inches inflated. Kinda small for an adult, but it'll float someone over 200 pounds easily, and it takes about 350 pounds to sink it. To see it completely disappear under someone more than twice that size you just assume it'll pop. And usually it doesn't. That's why I love swim rings. They come up looking soft and stretched, which is a lovely reminder that they've been abused, but they just recover and you load them up again!