Aussie looners, where do you get good balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superfirmzx
    • Mar 2022

Aussie looners, where do you get good balloons?

Hey fellow Aussies

Where do you get good balloons from? I'm trying to find qualatex 16/18inch balloons as I really wanna blow up bigger balloons haha.
  • AnyNokosGame
    Amateur Writer/MMD artist
    • Oct 2020

Re: Aussie looners, where do you get good balloons?

If I'm buying online, I use JayJay the Balloon Guy's store, he should have both Q16 and Q18, but if you're after even more specialized stuff you'd be better off going to a European site.

If you prefer instore, I recommend the Party Shop Drummoyne, NSW (I haven't visited them in store, but they were great when I was ordering a custom print run), and if you're in Melbourne, I'd visit either The Party Shop, on Bent Street near Bentleigh Station, or Balloon & Party FX on Childers St, Cranbourne. Neither of those two sell bags, but they do sell loose, and you could probably ask them to put an order through for you.

Sadly, I can't give you any recommendations for the other states, other than looking at BIG W and Spotlight's party sections, they occasionally have loose 16s, 18s, and 36ers. The Bayswater, VIC store also has Sempertex 16s, 24s and 36ers, possibly 18s.

One last thing, avoid Lombard's. They sell their own 'home brand', and I can say for sure they don't do great quality control.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍