Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Question

Does anyone else wonder why they are here? Or what purpose they serve in this life?
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Question

I've discussed this with my therapist before and I think I made her mad with my answer.

Comment

• Loonorm
      • Mar 2019

I don’t know…. Maybe to connect with others who share the same passion for balloons. Maybe to (no pun intended) bounce ideas, and share stories, off of one and other about the fetish. Maybe, just maybe, a long shot here, actually meet another looner that you become friends with, and share some balloon fun with. Be it, in person, or FaceTime, whatever…

Comment

• Loonatic
        Balloons + Feet
        • Apr 2016

Yea I've thought this before. And from what I've found is: what if I'm just here to make the most of being alive?

Through what I call TikTok Therapy (just videos of self-realization ramblings and personal stories really) I've just settled on the purpose that I'm here to experience life to its fullest and have started trying all the new things I can while romanticizing the everyday things (making coffee, spending time with my wife, blowing a balloon on a balcony and embracing my role as the quirky neighbor side character in someone else's life movie). I just sort of take things day by day and anytime I think of that question of what is my purpose in life I just follow it up with "idk, what do I want it to be?" — it's usually tacos or something then I go eat lol.

Kinda cheesy but it helps me get up in the mornings.

Hope this helps maybe? I hope you're doing okay, feel free to dm me if you need someone to talk to, it's no bother at all.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

I view life as finding a way to be self-satisfied. You can have a grand life, you can have a simple life, but it doesn't really matter as long as you're happy with the life you've lived.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎