Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TowableStretch
    • Jun 2017

Re: Other fetishes

One of my other fetishes: down/ pufferjackets That puffy, light, soft and smooth feeling gets me hard instantly. The jackets on the first pic are my absolute fav jackets.

2 other jackets will arrive somewhere next week, can’t wait
    Attached Files

Comment

• Svalan
      • Mar 2016

Except balloons to see a hot woman smoke get me going. No idea why but maybe because smoking was taboo in my family when I grew up. Of course kind of "bad" fetish since it´s not healthy. But can of course not help it. I also get going seing a nice woman with tight jeans in corduroy. Also demin but corduroy of some reason most impact on me.

Comment

• TheMole
        • Nov 2019

Oh, where to begin XD

My top few (under balloons and anything else that inflates, of course)

1. Women in leather and latex clothing, this girl is a perfect example
        2. Nurses and medical stuff. Women with syringes, latex gloves, surgical masks, etc. Drives me crazy.
        3. Femdom, despite being 6'3" I love when a woman makes me feel smaller than and when she commands me. It doesn't even have to be a sexual stuff lol, my GF orders me around the kitchen sometimes and it turns me on. Also when women hit me in a disciplinary way, god damn Catholic school ruined me forever XD.
        4. Tattoos, BalloonDorado has been great for combining this with my balloon fetish lately

Comment

• Little Looner
          MADAM BANGS
          • Jan 2019

Oh my word,
          So glad you asked..

Dressing up in lingerie and vintage garments.

Being blindfolded / giving blindfold and anything to do with anonymous voyeuring. D/s - SWITCH.

Being an exhibitionist first and foremost means i love to be watched...

Anything to do with my neck!!

My biggest by far is watching men "play" with their balloons (non pop)

Bangs
          X
          I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
          https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• sexybbw4u
            Mature Balloon Lover...
            • May 2013

Covering myself in food... what a turn on....

Comment

• Silly bitch
              • Mar 2021

My other fetish’s included wam and embarrassment the sillier the better for me
              24/f/uk

PM Loon bum and I’ll blow up a balloon and stick it down the back of my trousers as soon as I can

Comment

• LoonMaster
                • Sep 2011

Almost anything BDSM related. I’m a Daddy Dominant and combine balloons with BDSM fun. Using balloons in breath play smothering someone with a really squishy balloon is great fun, so is fear play with people who don’t like them popping.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                  • Mar 2018

Rubber. Just love the feel of it against me

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                    Mature Balloon Lover...
                    • May 2013

Originally posted by Seasider
                    Wam is mine too gunge or custard �� have you ever combined wam and balloons!
                    I have never combined the two... I may try it though... my food of choice is custard and yogurt.... and one I enjoyed and banana cream pie...

Comment

• tebe2hu
                      • Jan 2017

The strongest is - doubtlessly - girls with balloons. Balloons themselves are nice but I need to fantasize of the girls interacting with them to turn me on.

The other 'things' I wouldn't name fetishes but nice turn-ons. Let me name two. First - Asian girls. I find them highly attractive. And second, lately - nurses. I know the source of this fetish or turn-on too. Last year I went under some operations in the hospital. In the preparations phase, there was a really unpleasant examination. During the whole process, a nurse, an attractive brunette woman, held my head, caressed my face and told me some encouraging words. I payed all my attention to her, almost forgot about the whole process, she was so nice. Well, it's good I was covered with a sheet, because I got a rock hard erection... I'm not sure if she noticed or not but some days later when we met somewhere out of the hospital and I told her how much I grateful was for her kindness and encouragement, she smiled and blushed. Since that nurses are big turn-ons for me.

Comment

• Poolboy
                        • Jun 2018

Women's feet guy here too! Especially if the toes are painted bright colors like red or hot pink. Girl's barefeet in flipflops to me are a reminder of them blowing up inflatables at the beach or pool during the hot summer season! A girl with a toes & fingers painted to match her bikini while blowing a up a color matched air mattress by mouth ( hopefully leaving lipstick prints on the valve) is the perfect image for me ��

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by avidpopper2
                          Anyone else into ripping jeans and adidas shorts?
                          Trashing sports gear?
                          smashing tech?
                          stomping a guitar?
                          Dane
                          Wearing a rubber mask / hood. And blowing a balloon like this without seeing it and sweating in the mask.

Comment

• loonblower94
                            • Mar 2017

Anyone else into breathplay/breath control? Breathing into each other while kissing, being inflated/inflating someone? Mouth to mouth cpr, that kinda stuff?

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by loonblower94
                              Anyone else into breathplay/breath control? Breathing into each other while kissing, being inflated/inflating someone? Mouth to mouth cpr, that kinda stuff?
                              100%. Yes.

Comment

• t17forLife
                                • May 2015

Originally posted by loonblower94
                                All 3 of those. Specifically

Originally posted by LoonMaster
                                Almost anything BDSM related. I’m a Daddy Dominant and combine balloons with BDSM fun. Using balloons in breath play smothering someone with a really squishy balloon is great fun, so is fear play with people who don’t like them popping.
                                Originally posted by BalloonblowerNYC
                                100%. Yes.
                                Count me in and know that there are at least several other members of this forum who do the same.

If this URL ever stops working go search for "Katharine Gates kink map" and you'll find it. Look at the "strong established link" between the balloon fetish and breath control, even stronger than the link to other things such as inflation, smoking, or furry-ism, all of which have a sizeable following here.

I know for me I developed the balloon fetish a few years after (around age 13). Anyone got some thoughts or ideas to share about the connection between the two?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎