Is Grim Looner the sexiest looner ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lucifer
    • Nov 2021

Re: Is Grim Looner the sexiest looner ever?

For me, 100% YES.
    On the Internet there are countless clips (also from the so-called professionals) but I think SHE does a brilliant job, simply the best. You can see how she lives and loves for it. You don't have to be naked to see her constantly dragging her balloons on the edge of popping.... nice
    Unfortunately I only know 4 clips of her which I think are already a few years older.
    I don't know if she still makes vids or there are more than just 4 of her or even current ones. Maybe one of you knows your way around and knows
    where to look ;-)

(Sorry for the bad English) :Ö

Comment

• Blast
      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
      Some vids are lost to time, others are in my VK community, search The Grim Looner and send a request.

VK has heaps of looners on there. I think you have to use a mobile number and you can't use common online burner numbers. But maybe if you have an old phone and $2 Sim...
      And be careful not to allow contacts to find you, unless you want that ofc.
      Too bad VK works that way, but it still beats having your content deleted by weird rules and restrictions. I still have a folder with files of that time saved which I wouldn't mind sharing.

Comment

• Whale Rider
        • Nov 2022

no idea how she looks like so...

I dont know ^^

Comment

• 1-2-POP
          • Sep 2022

Originally posted by panther42
          Hi LondonLarry, I searched for Coxy, Dominika, "1 2 pop", etc, and did not find this particular model. Could you post a link please? thanks.
          Hi Panther42,
          In case you still haven't found more of Coxy (Dominika), look here in my store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/37226
          She's is such a beauty and very nice to work with!

Comment

• Tuftex_heart37
            Balloon Inflation Factory
            • Sep 2022

Originally posted by LondonLarry
            In a word no. No being a twat, but no. What ever gets you going, personally her accent grates - much like all Australians, the whole voice goes UP at the end, nah.

The c4s site is full of sexy balloon models, there have been threads on here where people voice their opinion on the sexiest balloon model. No disrespect to Grim Looner, I'm sure she floats a lot of peoples boats; just not mine.

Coxy, aka Dominika from 1 2 pop! is in my opinion sexier.

A man of Culture, I also fancy her performances quite enjoyable!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎