Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Poppers who always liked popping?

How many of you are Poppers who have always enjoyed popping balloons and never feared the "POP"?

I was a phobic child who converted to loving the "POP"!
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Re: Poppers who always liked popping?

I was the same, my entire family still thinks that this young man is afraid of balloons. It took me quite a while to get over the "pop", but I still get afraid a few times.

Nowadays, I enjoy the popping, when I get into the flow its so much fun, the first few pops are scary but when my ears adjust to the loud noise, its fun.

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by aron_crow
      I was the same, my entire family still thinks that this young man is afraid of balloons. It took me quite a while to get over the "pop", but I still get afraid a few times.

Nowadays, I enjoy the popping, when I get into the flow its so much fun, the first few pops are scary but when my ears adjust to the loud noise, its fun.
      Yeah, I could have written this exact thing. (Maybe without the word "young", hahaha)

Getting into the flow is very important for me, it's why when I pop I prefer to pop a lot of balloons. Because the hardest part is getting acclimated to the first couple pops, and only after that can I really start to enjoy it. When single pops happen, unexpectedly or out of this context, they tend to still shake me up quite a bit.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
        • Dec 2020

i hated popping balloons at first because i thought the large shape of them looked too good to pop but now i love popping them in different ways

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Same here, but fear is what makes it fun. If I have a new bag of balloons that are easy to pop, the first few are scary, even with a pin. But if I start doing b2ps, it eventually isn't scary, and can get boring.

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

The pop is scary to me if I do a b2p. Squeezing, sitting, stomping, or tearing isn't really scary and I don't fear the pop. I would say that I initially feared it but got used to it as I got older.

I can blow up a balloon perfectly fine with no fear. With the intention of popping a balloon, blowing it up past it's rated size is what gets scary. But that fear is fun and it becomes something exciting as you blow it up bigger.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

I always liked to burst them. It didnt become a fetish for me until my teens when I started associating balloons with guys. I think I always liked balloons more than all my friends when I was a kid, I was always fascinated by the way they are so big but also so light, and can make such a loud noise. I always liked things that go bang in general as a kid (fireworks, guns etc),but balloons were somehow special

Comment

• Black_Hawk
                • Nov 2014

That's an interesting topic I'm thinking about for years now. I'm one that typical "from phobia to b2p-crazy" looters. After talking to many other looners I feel like the group of looners who always liked popping is very small. The more interesting it is for me to hear from people who have never been phobic.
                For me the (former) fear is connected to my desire to b2p more and even bigger balloons. A few years ago I noticed that I even have a thing for firecrackers although I still have real phobia problems with them. So for me I would say: without the (former) fear I probably wouldn't have become a looner.

Comment

• aron_crow
                  • May 2020

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
                  That's an interesting topic I'm thinking about for years now. I'm one that typical "from phobia to b2p-crazy" looters. After talking to many other looners I feel like the group of looners who always liked popping is very small. The more interesting it is for me to hear from people who have never been phobic.
                  For me the (former) fear is connected to my desire to b2p more and even bigger balloons. A few years ago I noticed that I even have a thing for firecrackers although I still have real phobia problems with them. So for me I would say: without the (former) fear I probably wouldn't have become a looner.
                  There are several people I know who are not looners but love popping and can become looners. I think people who liked destroying things or making loud noises in their childhood can be one category of people who would be "poppers before becoming looners".

I also think the fear plays a major part in the excitement of the pop. For me, its associated with the ecstasy of the pop, the anticipation and the aftermath.

Comment

• Black_Hawk
                    • Nov 2014

@aron_crow I totally agree. I have a few friends who are not looners (no sexual pleasure) from balloons but enjoy blowing them up an popping them for fun because like the loud bang. They also enjoy New Years with some really heavy firecrackers.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                      • Dec 2020

i love popping my big balloons and have for a long while now

Comment

I have always enjoyed popping!

Comment

• pinpopper
                          • Mar 2019

I was really phobic when I was younger but loved the idea of popping. I took me a long time to build up to busting. It still scares me a little now but similar to others once I have bust a few my confidence builds and I get in the zone.

Comment

• PMN985
                            • Aug 2021

Always enjoyed watching others pop, even as a kid, started enjoying doing it myself as a teen, (didn't want questions about having balloons) so though scared of the noise trained myself to pop, while I am nervous even 30 yrs later, it's fun as it is controlled. I prefer watching others especially my wife, she adds other fetish play into her popping for me, usually I am restrained some way and teased mercilessly as she pops away, b2ps are the best and worst for me, but enjoyable as all hell.

Comment

• loonlun
                              • Mar 2021

For me I was a little phobic at first because the loud pop startled me a little and if a balloon burst then I wouldn't have it to masturbate with and a replacement might not come for awhile. But at the same time I was utterly fascinated with them popping and anytime I'd see one pop in a movie or tv show or in real life I'd get this compulsion to hump the ones I had laying around and either watch the clip again or think about it. Probably the moment I realized I had a fetish for balloons. Later when I could get them more regularly and had my own place, it turned into me blowing up a bunch, riding one and popping the others and exploring all of the fun ways to pop them.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎