Favorite thing to wear during popping....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite thing to wear during popping....

Whats your favorite thing to wear or to see someone wear while popping balloons/inflatables?

For me I prefer to feel the balloons against my skin if I'm sit popping alone or with a certain person. So ill go from my briefs, women's panties bc of how they cover only minimal areas and leave the thighs and edges of the booty exposed to bare naked. As far as seeing a female no preference really but the less the better!
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: Favorite thing to wear during popping....

I like baggy sweats being that it reminds of of all those wonderful childhood memories of waking up in the morning and playing with balloons in my jammies They're also good for protection against pops and snaps. Plus if they are big enough, sweats are perfect to stuff up if balloon stuffing is your thing. That being said i also love going full commando depending upon how I feel. Nothing in my opinion feels better than latex rubbing on one's bare skin! Sometimes I go weeks playing naked. Other times fully clothed. I have my phases!

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Black stockings & suspenders. It feels so erotic. Guess I was turned on by watching videos of girls popping balloons wearing the same. It gives a feeling of naughtiness

Comment

• lucid
        • Sep 2016

I rarely get down solo but if I was to have a session by myself I think boxers would be optimal. That way you could still feel almost everything while having a slight degree of protection from hypersonic latex shrapnel lol. As far as what I like to see my partner wear, latex dresses are where it's at. Or any type of rave gear. Or schoolgirl/cheerleader uniforms. I could just fall over dead lol.

Comment

• SilverPop
          • May 2021

When pleasuring myself with a balloon I have to be naked, but when it comes to bursting balloons, I like to wear Trackies or Sweatpants. I also like Trackes when stuffing balloons inside for more pleasuring.

Comment

• loonlun
            • Mar 2021

I like to be naked when I'm popping balloons, but if I don't start out naked I wind up naked. I like to sometimes tease myself with the balloons by squeezing them or pressing them against my junk before making them explode.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
              • Jan 2021

I like to pop them while naked. It's rare that I get snapped by a balloon, but so far none of the snaps have hurt me that much, in fact I kind of like getting snapped and it leaving a red mark. It's quite erotic and adds to the experience.

Maybe it's the same kind of thing as people enjoying being whipped or having their butt smacked during sex play.
              Last edited by Boom&Bust; 11-05-2021, 11:49.

Comment

• Cho
                • Mar 2019

I usually wear a pair of joggers. Until now I was really afraid to pop balloons while naked, cause Im afraid it snaps at a veeeery uncomfortable place. Does anybody have any experience with that?

Comment

• bfinch2000
                  • Feb 2020

always shirtless when playing with balloons, usually at least in my boxers, if not naked.

Originally posted by Cho
                  I usually wear a pair of joggers. Until now I was really afraid to pop balloons while naked, cause Im afraid it snaps at a veeeery uncomfortable place. Does anybody have any experience with that?
                  nah, i sit/ride to pop balloons naked all the time. only very occasionally will it snap back so that i can feel it, and even then it really doesn't hurt. in fact i find it kinda nice

Comment

• Rubberlegs
                    • Sep 2020

Like an earlier post stockings suspenders panties and high heels. Love tying the balloons to the suspender belt.

Comment

• makuloons
                      • Jul 2020

I usually like to be just in underwear, as i also like to feel the tight balloons against my skin, though i have been hit a few times with the shreds on my forearms and my legs. on the legs it really don't hurt too much, and sometimes i enjoy it, but sometimes it did hurt quite a bit, especially with smaller balloons somehow.
                      I do wear eye protection when doing a blow to pop however, as i have been hit once on the face and just don't want to harm my eyes.
                      I apologize for any spelling mistakes, as i am dyslexic and have to rely fully on the spellcheck.

Comment

• sitonballoons
                        • Oct 2018

Almost always pop balloons wearing nothing but tight Nike compression shorts. Love the way they feel, and I definitely love the way they feel as my butt slowly crushes a balloon underneath me

Also enjoy popping balloons naked as well. It can sting sometimes… especially with a sit pop, but I kinda agree with bfinch2000… it feels kinda nice in a way lol

Comment

• UrielDUnicorn
                          • Jun 2021

My Renaissance clothes and tights.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                            • Nov 2018

I wear boxers when doing my sessions. I may also wear an old worn out t-shirt. I like to feel the balloon expanding against my skin under my shirt at times or even in my boxers. At times the balloons (especially bigger 36" balloons) would tear apart the clothing, which also gets me going on the inflation fetish side.

Comment

• Looner2000
                              • Jul 2021

Shorts or sweatpants most of the time, but sometimes I do it completely naked too.

I like to sit on them or throw myself over so I need to be really comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎