Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dragoninflatable678
    • Mar 2024

balloon baking

I just tried to bake one of my balloons. It didn't go well probably because I heat it up too much. What is the recommended time from heating. Should I be concerned about the air and smell?
  • Unicks
    • Nov 2020

Re: balloon baking

The quick and dirty is 280oF and 10min duration.. this is for Cattex and will give a great starting point. Leave your oven on for about an hour to get the temperature to stabilize, use a thermometer to monitor correct temperature as oven controls are quite inaccurate. Use the rack in the middle height setting.

Also make sure to just use a piece of foil as a pan or alike tends to have one side less treated because the pan takes some time to warm up. If you want to go straight to outrageous sizes, blow the balloon up a couple times and then bake it. I've only done this with larger balloons like the cattex 32LN and old ones that have gone hard. They tend to get huge and have remarkable strength even after a couple inflations.

U

Comment

• Markball
      • Nov 2021

Re: balloon baking

Opposite to this, I've found blowing up balloons in below zero weather gives it super size and strength, blow to pops are impressive and sit pops have silly long necks.

Sorry cannot help with baking though.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍