Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dragoninflatable678
    • Apr 2024

playball sources?

I know good online sources for balloons, pooltoys, and exercise balls, but I do not know sources for playballs. I know I can get them from amazon or walmart, but I'm curious if there are other online sources to turn to.
  • ballguy21
    • Dec 2021

Re: playball sources?

Amazon sells several different types of play balls, usually in smaller sizes. I have an 18 inch grey play ball that they sell a similar one to on there. What size are you thinking, smaller around 18/24 inches or larger than that?

Comment

• bigballcollector
      • Mar 2017

I've seen you can't find playballs larger than 24" ones, unless you feel comfortable with exercise balls with no ribbing, one exception I can think of is megabounce from Duncan/Wicked.
      Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

MegaBounce XL are great balls! I would also suggest CanDo brand exercise balls. They have round balls and also various sizes of peanut/ saddle balls which are very fun too and cheaper than Gymnic brand balls.

Comment

B4 adventure Jumbo Soccer ball is a good choice too

Comment

You may want to try 80cm spacehoppers / hoppity hops / bounce a roo balls

Comment

On more important point. The new Wicked Mega Bounce XL ball has a raised “Wicked” printed several times on the ball to give it grip. If you want a smoother 30” ball, get the Waverunner Big Air ball in blue, red or white

Comment

• Playball
                • Mar 2022

I’m looking for older Hedstrom playballs - they changed something with the manufacturing a couple of years ago and they just don’t seem to be the same anymore. Looking for before around 2015 or so, preferably marbled. Any ideas where I might find some?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎