Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TL39
    • Sep 2021

Hello! Asian looner here!

Hi every1! Just found this website from a friend and thought I'd hop on to look around! Favorite balloon is the Q24, although that is slowly shifting to the new RoomTex 24 that is floating around from TTR.

I'm a semi-popper and I always fully inflate my balloons and secure them with rubber band knots or half knots to give them a chance to untie themselves and deflate when I ride them, which is my go to method for balloon fun! I also enjoy a good inflatable or 2 from time to time, with my favorites being the whales, sharks and dolphins. I also own a couple of the big Fyaryuu and Puffy Paws Sea Dragons. Unlike with balloons, I'm not usually a popper of inflatables, although it does sometimes happen by accident.

How is every1 here??
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Hello! Asian looner here!

Hello and welcome

I also like whales, sharks and dolphins. Don’t have balloons right now prefer inflatables as they last longer and good for rough riding. I was a member of a site like this which went very quiet and was recommended this one which seems to have a lot more active members. It’s nice to talk to people all over the world that share the same interests.

Comment

• hatajai
      • Oct 2016

hello I’m asian looner too. I’m non popper and enjoy big balloons from 24” onwards like Q24/36, and love imprint balloons a lot!

Wish I can know more asian looners too in here

Comment

• jigglybouncygoogly
        • May 2018

Hi, fellow Asians here too. I'm mainly into inflatables, non popper but accidental leaks is kinda my kink lol

Comment

• BalloonerWang
          • Aug 2023

Malaysian looner back here after a years-long hiatus ~~

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢