X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Details you appreciate

Are there any specific details or random little things you really appreciate or that turns you on when playing with, or watching someone play with balloons?

A few I've noticed over the years are these:
    • When someone has little pieces of latex stuck in their hair after a b2p
    • If someone have a few uninflated balloons hanging from the waist of their pants or similar clothing
    • When the neck of a balloon suddenly fills with air and expands during b2p attempts
  • JK_looner
    • Mar 2019

Re: Details you appreciate

I've always found it a big tease when someone stretches an uninflated balloon, it's that anticipation, just knowing they are about to blow it up, as is them bringing it to their lips before that first blow.

I've had partners dwell on those moments for quite a while, not actually beginning to blow it up, just teasing before eventually doing it.

Comment

• izzyrob
      • Oct 2018

Something I realized I like recently is only using one hand when doing a B2P, so not having their second hand also around the lip or touching the balloon. Even better if the other hand is squeezing to pop another balloon or giving a HJ!

Comment

• adidas_sitpopper
        • Jul 2021

Good question.

Some of mine from the top of my head:

When covered with sticky balloon shreds or/and paper bits from confetti balloons. Preferably with a wide variety of colors. I think its quite hot when my butt is covered in multicolored shreds after a good session and would love to see it on others too.

Pretty related to the point above, seeing shreds and confetti fly all over. I often let the shreds collect in one place and see if they are launched with the next sit pop on top of it.

When the balloons are sat on, and the neck somehow develops another neck right at the knot, and it makes this thudding noise. Gives the ride a different feel when that's going on. Pretty good indication that it's close to bursting too
        Not sure how it happens, because I'm not able to reliably reproduce it, so it's always an surprise.

I agree with the uninflated balloons hanging from the waist of mine/their pants.

Comment

• bfinch2000
          • Feb 2020

definitely always like it when someone doesn't hold the neck of the balloon, but puts both hands on the sides of it. no idea why, but that's much more of a turn on!

Comment

A couple for me.
            A big turn on is a woman blowing a balloon after another and with fast breaths.
            And the second one, if I see a woman smelling the balloon during the inflation I can cum almost immediately

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

Originally posted by bfinch2000
              definitely always like it when someone doesn't hold the neck of the balloon, but puts both hands on the sides of it. no idea why, but that's much more of a turn on!
              Now that you mention it.... yeahhhh that's nice. Love to see their hands splayed out on either side of the balloon. Maybe because you know they're feeling the tightness of the balloon as they blow -- either to gauge when to stop or to try to get it as tight as possible -- and plus, with no hands to block your view you get the best sight of puffed cheeks and balloon neck.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

Taking breaks and taking the balloon out of her mouth, or taking it out between each breath, so that I can see her put it back. I think this is due to the phobia origin of my fetish. The most terrifying thing I could have imagined then was someone blowing up a balloon, because of the uncertainty of when they would (or wouldn't) stop. The simple action of a woman bringing a balloon to her mouth and putting the end between her lips is one of the sexiest things, because it triggers that "oh god it's happening" feeling that previously would have driven me out of the room. This feeling is the strongest at two points: when she first takes the uninflated balloon to her mouth, and then again when she does the same thing with a balloon that's "full" (in the standard sense), as clearly if it's full but she's putting it to her mouth, she intends to make it even bigger. This was a nightmare scenario to my younger self which is why it triggers the fetish so strongly.

Curiously, the intensity drops off somewhat when the balloon's neck starts getting more than a few inches long. I suspect this is because I never actually witnessed a balloon with a long neck until I made contact with my fetish.

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

It varies a lot according to my state of mind, sometimes it does not take great stimulation to turn me on.
                  In general I will summarize it in 4 points.
                  1- When my girlfriend takes the initiative without me asking, that really makes my heart beat strong.
                  2- When I get home and the surprise is ready, in general my girlfriend already knows my tastes in balloons.
                  3- When we do it in parks or public places, I think that in part I am somewhat exhibitionist.
                  4- When my partner inflates two balloons at the same time, those kinds of details drive me crazy.
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• seattlelurker
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                    Taking breaks and taking the balloon out of her mouth, or taking it out between each breath, so that I can see her put it back. I think this is due to the phobia origin of my fetish. The most terrifying thing I could have imagined then was someone blowing up a balloon, because of the uncertainty of when they would (or wouldn't) stop. The simple action of a woman bringing a balloon to her mouth and putting the end between her lips is one of the sexiest things, because it triggers that "oh god it's happening" feeling that previously would have driven me out of the room. This feeling is the strongest at two points: when she first takes the uninflated balloon to her mouth, and then again when she does the same thing with a balloon that's "full" (in the standard sense), as clearly if it's full but she's putting it to her mouth, she intends to make it even bigger. This was a nightmare scenario to my younger self which is why it triggers the fetish so strongly.

This, 100%. The pause, checking that the balloon is full and tight... and then bringing it back for even *more* inflation. While I can't put my finger on any exact circumstance, I have a feeling that I had similar phobic experiences as a child, leading to the same fetish triggers now. The idea of somebody knowing that a balloon is big/full/tight/"close", and they check it, admire the size and test the tightness, and then decided to keep going and return the nozzle to their mouth to keep blowing... that is a wonderful turn-on. It cranks up the sexual excitement for me even when it is me blowing up the balloon!

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

I love when a guy inflates a balloon to the max but doesn't btp it, instead tying it off and then playing with it for a while before bursting it. So sexy.

I also like seeing a guy holding a balloon in both hands and squeezing it till it stretches out but not busting it at first, instead teasing it.

Comment

• Pseudo
                        • Oct 2021

For me, is the fearless of women pop balloons or light firecrackers.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                          • Nov 2018

I like seeing people blow up a balloon and once it gets big enough begin to hug the balloon against themselves as they continue to blow it up. Seeing them feeling the expansion of the balloon and presenting the balloon with hands on the sides instead of the neck is what I appreciate.

Comment

• srob2
                            • Dec 2017

I love seeing a women blow into the remains of a balloon after blowing it until it popped (on purpose or by accident) when she just has the mouthpiece.

Popped balloon in hair or on clothing is a turn on for me too.

Comment

• TL39
                              • Sep 2021

I absolutely love balloon riding, especially when the balloons being used are those that neck well. The look of the balloons as their necks bulge out is a huge turn on for me, hence why my favorite balloons are the Q24s, Cattex 32 LNs and the new RX24s.

I also like it if some of the balloons are tied with semi-loose/full knots so that some burst while others untie themselves and deflate. I love videos that do this, preferably in a way where its not glaringly obvious which balloons are the ones with loose knots from the get go.

Helium is also something I love, although for more the aesthetic value than anything else X3

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎