• Boom&Bust
    • Jan 2021

Re: Other fetishes

Ripping stockings and bodystockings.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Booty fetish ,( rubbing on , no penetration )i love rubbing between booty cheeks , the bigger the better, is there a balloon fetish connection ?
      The bigger the better

Comment

• raincloud86
        • Apr 2021

(first post, woohoo!)

-sneakers - quite a few people said that, I've recently took a liking to thicker soled designer shoes too but modern trainers mostly.
        -down jackets (90% black )
        -umbrellas - don't ask me why, maybe because it looks sooo masculine - I prefer large golf ones here.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by raincloud86
          -sneakers - quite a few people said that, I've recently took a liking to thicker soled designer shoes too but modern trainers mostly.
          Interesting, can you recall how you developed this one? I find it fascinating how common of a fetish shoes are.

Comment

• raincloud86
            • Apr 2021

I believe it is related to my childhood of course. We had a playground close to our home where usually quite a lot of "cool guys" hung out. In cool sneakers and jackets. Since I started to get sexually active at that time I somehow connected it. Actually it was the years when platform boots were popular for boys too (google Buffalo Boots Classics to get a sight) plus all the cool nikes. So I guess I like thicker soles because of that.

Comment

• Tubehumper
              • Apr 2021

I here you on the doll I had a latex lady oh God was wonderful to play with

Comment

• Tubehumper
                • Apr 2021

Mine besides rubber inner tubes are sex dolls i love how great they look and feel besides being heavy they are excellent

Comment

• raincloud86
                  • Apr 2021

Ahh inner tubes! I just loooove their smell.

Comment

• Tubehumper
                    • Apr 2021

Oh so do I love mine and I am very protective of them only have 3 but I have been cumming on them since 03 and they are so soft

Comment

• tebe2hu
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Sarah
                      Another unusual one i have is mid air sex. I do love the sense of extra addition of vibration running through me whilst reaching climax.
                      Thankfully i am a pilot and so can take my gf up and we can do a but of mid air sex once in a while when I am off duty.

Keeping tge plane safe as my eye get ready to pop out has taken some rehearsal over time x
                      Hi Sarah, I'm an aviation engineer and also an MHC member

But, to answer the original thread, I'm into girls interacting with balloons (so mine is not simply a balloon fetish...), especially love watching them blowing tight or over the limits. And of course, I love incorporating balloons into lovemaking.
                      My other kink is Asian and Latin girls.

Comment

• Tubehumper
                        • Apr 2021

Mine is a super soft rubber inner tube or now silicone sex dolls

Comment

• sexybbw4u
                          Mature Balloon Lover...
                          • May 2013

I love the feel of the very soft life like silicone dildos.. the smell of them also turns me on... mmmmmmmm

Comment

• Viper
                            Back me up, Vito!
                            • Jun 2021

Originally posted by EtOHLooner
                            Smoking fetish, anyone? Love seeing guys smoking, and blowing up balloons with cigarette (cigar, pipe) smoke is a great combination of the two. Especially when the balloon releases a visible cloud of smoke when it's blown to pop! Also cig pops or cigar pops if the guy smokes it enough, but some of them barely smoke before popping, which I don't find nearly as arousing.
                            I'm not a smoker as a general rule and surprisingly frown on tobacco usage as well but for some reason, smoking a cigarette excites me as much as blowing up a balloon. But it's something I have to be in the mood for. Heck, I still have half a pack of cigarettes from over a year ago just because I do it so little. But it's almost like balloon blowing for me, I like to watch myself in the mirror as I smoke the cigarette. I've seen plenty of people say that cigarette smoking kills sex drive but it really increases mine dramatically and it doesn't take much playing to get me to go off. And that's where the funny part of this lies. Once I ejaculate, even if I have half a cigarette left to smoke, I'm done with it. I want nothing further to do with it. Then I go clean wash up. I always take my shirt off so it doesn't smell of it later.

For not being a smoker, I almost never cough from it even if I rip the filter out completely. Actually, my favorite cigarettes I'd have to say are American Spirit blacks. For them being small, they last a long time and they have one of the best tastes for a regular cigarette. It also gives me a very nice calm and relaxing buzz so it's a cigarette that even if I have gone off in the middle of it, I will smoke it until the end and really enjoy it.

So it's weird but I guess it's a combination of watching myself pull the flame in closer and closer in different styles such as a slow but long drag or a quick hard one to watch it really light up and then blowing out the smoke after inhaling it. I have actually combined it with balloon blowing too. Since I don't pop I would usually open the end of the balloon after it got big enough and watch the smoke fly out of the neck. Doing both at the same time can be fun but not as much as doing one or the other, balloons being the much more dominate fetish.

Comment

Jeans, leather and latex pants <3

And breath is something I really love.

Comment

• PMN985
                                • Aug 2021

I get into a little of everything* (*consensual and legal), BDSM, wax, anal play, been with wife almost 2 decades, got to keep it fresh,I always try to find a way to implement loons though

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎