Favorite thing to wear during popping....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scaredyburst
    • Dec 2020

Re: Favorite thing to wear during popping....

Originally posted by Mutaloon
    I wear boxers when doing my sessions. .
    What is the largest size boxer shorts that you can get?
    🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• adidas_sitpopper
      • Jul 2021

I almost exclusively wear adidas trackpants, usually without any underwear. Enough to give some slight protection from the worst of the snapping when balloons pop under my butt. Light and flexbile to make it easy to move around.

For some reason, I feel like the stripes gives the camera/viewer a better idea of how hard I am bouncing when ballons and inflatables are bursting. And I also think trackies are darn sexy.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by adidas_sitpopper
        I almost exclusively wear adidas trackpants, usually without any underwear. Enough to give some slight protection from the worst of the snapping when balloons pop under my butt. Light and flexbile to make it easy to move around.

For some reason, I feel like the stripes gives the camera/viewer a better idea of how hard I am bouncing when ballons and inflatables are bursting. And I also think trackies are darn sexy.
        I agree 100 percent Adidas trackpants are awesome for balloon play and are quite sexy too! I also love the trademark triple stripes for the same reason

Comment

• adidas_sitpopper
          • Jul 2021

Originally posted by Qbubbleballoon (:
          I agree 100 percent Adidas trackpants are awesome for balloon play and are quite sexy too! I also love the trademark triple stripes for the same reason
          So nice that someone agrees! I really like the tapered fit, mostly those catered to football (tiro/condivo-style). I wish there was more content from looners in adidas gear

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎