Old 03-01-2023, 01:59 AM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Happy new year to everyone, especially all our new members
Old 03-01-2023, 04:31 PM

loon... is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone :]

I've only recently really discovered this side of me, so I'm looking forward to exploring this more :] One of my friends introduced me to this site because of all the stories on here which I love.

Anyways, hoping to maybe make some new friends on here but who knows :]
Old 04-01-2023, 07:20 AM

DarkDiesel is on a distinguished road
Hello gang,

My name is Jeff, I am from Canada in the Montreal area in the province of Quebec. Indeed, my native language is French, but I write to you with a translator, I know, it's not the best thing. I try to learn English as quickly as I can. I work as a forklift operator and truck driver for a paper company located in Montreal.

I'm here because I like inflatables, I have a small collection, some Hongyi, Horseplay toys and others. I've always loved inflatables since I was very young, however I keep it a secret from my loved ones.

The only person who knows that I own this family is my mother, you here and a few pages on Facebook. When I was young I had a few but my father didn't take too long to throw them in the garbage if there was a hole. I wanted to fix them but he cut them up to make sure I couldn't fix them anymore. Fortunately, all this is very far behind and today he no longer has any control over anything in my home.

Basically, I'm here to learn about all of you, your tips, ideas and advice.

Thanks very much and looking forward to talking with you all. Happy new year !
Old 05-01-2023, 05:54 PM

FingerPop is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone. Friendly mature semi-popper here. Although I do enjoy popping balloons, I also love to cuddle and have manly-fun with them, if you know what I mean! Live in SE England, close to Brighton. Always happy to message and chat with like-minded balloon lovers so feel free to drop me a line.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:41 PM

BuddahsPlayground is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,
My name is Buddah and I am a long time fetish content producer. I have been in the fetish industry since 2002 and still love it...and I am still learning!
I hope that I will be welcome here. Don't worry, I am not here to spam. I love bubble gum and am VERY SCARED of balloons ! ( yes I am embarrassed to say that).
I love doing "inflation" like blowing huge bubbles with bubble gum or even using sfx in my videos to make it look like I am about to explode.
Wait- you are all going to think I am weird aren't you?
Hope not. Maybe, just maybe, someone likes the same things I do ? I would love to just make friends who like the same things I do and can bounce ideas off of me too
Old 18-01-2023, 03:34 AM

Azurefox is on a distinguished road
Hey all, and Happy (belated) New Year.
Kind of lurked around here for a while but finally decided to make an account and post here and there. I figured if if I'm lucky I might make a few friends. I don't know about anyone else, but the solitude of not being able to express my interest gets kind of grating after a while =/.

I am exclusively a non popper. Only once in my life did I deliberately pop a balloon by hugging. I didn't feel anything from it except a little disappointment that I lost a pretty.... attachment I guess. I'm not offended or bothered by poppers though; just please don't do your thing around me. I am very phobic and have a history of heart disease =3.
Old 18-01-2023, 06:09 AM

Scooter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Azurefox View Post
I am exclusively a non popper. Only once in my life did I deliberately pop a balloon by hugging. I didn't feel anything from it except a little disappointment that I lost a pretty.... attachment I guess. I'm not offended or bothered by poppers though; just please don't do your thing around me. I am very phobic and have a history of heart disease =3.
Hey! Another phobic non-popper! What a hand we've been dealt, huh? Welcome, welcome!
Old 19-01-2023, 06:15 AM

Canlooner1 is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone,
I知 a looner from Canada. I first had a big phobia of the loud noise of balloons popping as a child and then grew frustrated by this and started to overcome the fear at the same time as I became a teenager by intentionally seeking out balloons, and playing with them to overcome my fear. I知 doing that and almost by accident I became turned on by balloons and all inflatable pool toys in general. I hid this fact from everyone for many years and only a few years ago was the first time I spoke about this with someone. I知 a non popper and am into latex balloons and pool toys. I知 looking forward to meeting some other like minded folks here on the forum and being free to talk about this kink with others and meeting some new friends. I致e had many achievements in my life and one thing I haven稚 done yet is be free to talk about this passion of mine and this year I知 excited to be doing just that. I also speak French Spanish and German for any international folks on here.
Old 23-01-2023, 09:53 PM

AustralianBeaches is on a distinguished road
Hey there!
Looner from Australia
Old 23-01-2023, 11:27 PM

Flynnrunner is on a distinguished road
Hello all, long time lurker who finally caved and registered for an account. I am a semi-phobic non-popper and extremely shy about my fetish. I prefer anything 24" to 36" and even as big as 72" on occasion. I prefer clothes stuffing and clothes inflating, especially the feeling of large balloons blown by mouth. My interest goes back to the days of the early internet sites and like most of you, I was pretty stunned to learn that I wasn't alone.