Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arg
    • Dec 2019

Re: Best childhood loon memory

I came here looking for information as to why I get so sexually aroused by seeing a woman pop inflatable things, or bubble wrap (happened unexpectedly today at work- more about that later), but found the stories so interesting I'd like to share one from my childhood...

I must have been about 4 or 5 years old in daycare, and there was some kind of party going on. If I remember correctly, we kids had become too loud and noisy. The woman who was supervisor of the women who took care of us got angry and stopped the party because we were misbehaving. There were about 20 balloons or so on the walls, and she went around the room taking them all down. After they were down, she went and got a pencil, and started popping them, one by one, so as to frighten and punish us for misbehaving. It certainly worked for me- my GAWD; were they LOUD, and I was absolutely terrified and totally aroused at the same time. I had put my hands over my ears after she burst the first balloon and couldn't wait for her to finish popping them. But at the same time, I felt in total awe of her as she fearlessly popped them, and it aroused me something fierce, even though I was just a little kid. I distinctly remember three of the balloons floated away and ended up under a couple of chairs while she was in her popping frenzy. She went over, kicked them from under the chairs with her large stocking feet (she was barefoot, wearing clear tan pantyhose), and- to my absolute horror and sexual delight- stepped on them!!! They didn't pop easily, so she stepped on the neck of each balloon with one foot, and then brought down her other foot on the balloon and squished it slowly until it exploded- that was REALLY loud. She popped the last three balloons in this manner, and I was done for.

Ever since that day I get weak knees and am sexually aroused by women popping balloons or other inflatables.

From that day on, I feared and loved that woman at the same time (she had a reputation for being mean, because she would spank us with her hand when we got out of hand)

Comment

• Mrbloon
      • Sep 2018

I started as a non popper and was scared by balloons popping, when I was young, watching a balloon being blown to the max by girl turned me on, this developed into watching BTP (from a distance). It is more the person blowing up the balloon itself rather than the balloon, its what they say and if they tease which makes a difference. For some reason I like seeing long or shaped balloons being blown up or BTP. I am still scared by balloon popping but no can cope with it if I am not too close it both excites me and scares me in equal proportions. I also like seeing women blowing up things which are difficult to blow up such as hot water bottle etc.

This is the first in a series of memories which I am going to post in the relevant threads. It has been good putting down my memories in writing and reliving the moments.

One of my earliest experiences was around 12, I was still scared of balloons being blown up. A school friend’s sister was at our house just as we were putting up balloons for Christmas decorations, these normal party balloons, not very big. She start to blow on one up I did not give it much thought as she was putting very small breaths into it BUT she just kept going and going until it had a long neck. “that’s big enough, you can tie it off now” she just smiled and kept putting little breaths into it, the balloon was so overinflated it had stopped creaking but she kept blowing into it and find it more and more difficult. She had to take it out of her mouth every breath to be able to get hold of the balloon lip to blow more. When she handed it over to me to tie off there was nothing left to tie, as she was pinching the end of the balloon with her finger nails, now that is blown to max.

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

When I was about 7 my folks took me to the cinema, can't remember the name of the film, anyway upon exiting the film and walking back into the foyet there were 2 girls on step ladders with pins popping balloons that had been part of some decoration over head pinned to a low ceiling. Can't remember that much about it but remember liking it at the time. So long ago.

Comment

• RainbowYarn
          • Jan 2020

Too many to count.

Lots of memories of my birthdays where my dad always blew up lots of balloons, and me and my mates would always bust lots of them throughout the party by sitting and bouncing on them, or squeezing them together.

My 10th - 14th birthdays were probably the best because I invited this one boy, Keith, to my parties. He was kind of a school bully, but a lonely kid because he was big, fat, big ears, shaved head etc. But I always wanted to see him blowing up and playing with balloons, so I invited him to my birthdays and he would always come and have a good time.

Got many kicks and greatly enjoyed watching him blow up balloons big and tight, sit and bounce on them with his fat butt, and squeeze and bite them till they exploded with a nice bang! We even sat on and rode a 36 incher to busting at the end of the party. Great times.

Comment

Plenty of childhood memories. Memories from elementary school years of balloons being blown up for annual field days used for different events like the balloon race where you would run from one area to a chair and sit pop a balloon then run back and tag the next kid. Memories of sitting and bouncing on balloons on most days at the house until they busted. Memories of trying to be sneaky and only have balloon times when the house was empty or in the bathtub with them filled with water instead of air. (This was after it was discovered that I became aroused by balloons.) Plenty of memories of hating to see or hear balloons popping and not being a part of the fun. Lots of memories of watching my balloons be busted as punishment for having them when I was not supposed to as well as well as blowing them up with and busting them with my stepmother in my later childhood years.

Comment

• Djballbounce
              • Apr 2022

Definitely my first orgasm, laying on a beautiful 48 inch beach ball. Besides that, I'd have to say the time I convinced my mom to buy me a 16inch punch ball at a dollar store. I took that Ballon to my room as soon as I could and blew it up by mouth. I was so excited and aroused as it got bigger and bigger. When I lay on it, it only took me a few bounces to achieve an unbelievable climax.

Comment

• Semipop
                • Jun 2022

Sounds like your Stepdad also enjoyed the Balloons and feeling them and you on his lap. Hot story - thanks for sharing it.

Comment

• Semipop
                  • Jun 2022

Originally posted by MetroBalloon
                  Probably around my 13th birthday or so, first one i spent with my step dad.

He blew up lots of balloons, 14 inches and 17 inches I assume, decorated the house, and we played with them all day together.

Though after my party, he took down all the balloons, called me into the living room, and instructed me to burst all my birthday balloons to get rid of them.

He would grab one balloon after another and hold it down in his lap and he would instruct me to sit on the balloon and bounce on it with my butt until it burst, seeing as I was a big kid and it would be easy to me to sit bust them all, though the balloons were strong and put up a good fight.

Spent about an hour just bursting one balloon after the other, sometimes my step dad would burst them himself, squeeze them, or sit on them himself.

Although I wanted to keep the balloons and was still kind of scared of balloon busting, I was looking forward to the end of the party since I knew he would have wanted the balloons gone, and I always loved sitting and bouncing on balloons.

After all the balloon busting my dad let me keep a few of the big balloons and put them in my room, put me to bed.

At this point in my life I already enjoyed playing with balloons naked and sexually, so after my dad went to bed I grabbed one of my birthday balloons my dad let me keep and humped it on my bed until I orgasmed over it.
                  Sounds like your Stepdad also enjoyed the Balloons and feeling them and you on his lap. Hot story - thanks for sharing it.

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

Nothing as wild as others have posted, but I do have one memory I look back on fondly.

As a reminder, I've been phobic since a young age, and I always dreaded when there'd be some in-class project or whatever that required balloons. It was the 4th grade, and by this point I had already become realistic in my expectations. Don't trust any kids with them, and make sure to let the teacher know about my fear to see if there was any lee-way she could give (for example, one teacher let me stand out in the hall when she did the bursting).

Anyway, you can see where this is going. One day I see my 4th grade teacher got out some loose, uninflated balloons from her desk. This was the middle of the day, and I had no way of knowing this was to come, so my only option was to raise my hand and announce my fear to her in front of the rest of the class. Embarrassing, but my only option.

My heart racing, I ask if there's anything else we could do that did not involve them, or if I may not be present, or whatever bargain I was hoping to get. But to my horror I get nothing but a small shake of the head. I couldn't simply avoid them, because we'd be using them all week. However, she made a promise that she wouldn't burst any of them, and if I felt uncomfortable at any point I could cover my ears. With this, she began to blow them up.

Now, until this point if any balloons appeared in the classroom, it was a max of one that I'd have to keep an eye on. Simple. But not this time. She blew up, I kid you not, around 12-15 of them. Not very big, not very dangerous, and she'd talk and do other stuff while creating her mountain of them, but she just kept going. You'd expect I'd be terrified, and I was, but at this point I felt more than that. See, my 4th grade teacher was a younger woman who I thought was quite beautiful. She was tall, with straight brown hair that came down past her shoulders. You could say I had a bit of a crush on her. So now here's this beautiful lady blowing balloon after balloon in the classroom.

But the story doesn't end there. After the "experiment/project" thing where we were divided into groups (this was the only point I covered my ears since I could not see the other groups who were blocked by desks, and I was right to because one DID burst, although by accident), the balloons... simply didn't go away. She made a little pocket in an area by her desk where the balloons stayed piled up, like you'd see from lumber. I expected that at some point we'd come back to them, but we never did. They just became a fixture of the classroom until the end of the year. And this actually helped because the area was out of the way, I felt comfortable that they could be there and not burst. I have no idea if this was her plan, or if she forgot about me, or what. But every time she walked past them my heart would flutter a little and I'd remember how she blew up and tied all of them, getting out of breath towards the end, which did not help either.

Before anyone asks, I don't think she had a thing for balloons. She was just feeling a little zealous, and probably went a little overboard thinking "kids like balloons." Maybe she was going to pop them at some point, and decided not to to spare me. I don't know, but that was the first time I saw someone in real life with balloons, and I felt something other than just fear and embarrassment.

Comment

• skyscream44
                      • Sep 2016

The thing that started it all for me.

I was probably 4 or 5 and i always just used balloons as toys. Then one day I was being watched by my milf of a neighbor who to this day could still get it. She had a party the day before and left all of the balloons out side over night so they were all shrunken and oxidized. She gathered them all up and brought them into her kitchen where she started popping them with her lit cigarette. I tried to save some but she told me. "These are all old and needed to be popped." The feeling of helplessness watching them all get popped is what started this fetish for me. Hell most of my fetishes came from that woman.

Comment

• Semipop
                        • Jun 2022

When I was about 9, I went to spend a few days with an aunt and uncle, to celebrate my aunt's 30th birthday. My uncle had decorated the party room with 6 bunches of tightly inflated balloons which worried my in case they burst. Anyway, none did burst during the party and the next day my uncle removed them and left them in the main living room.

That evening my aunt was sitting in the room watching television when my uncle entered, sat down and said that it was time he got rid of the balloons. He told me to bring them all to him and said I could take one bunch of balloons to my bedroom to play with if I wanted, the rest he was going to burst. When I returned to the room he had one of the balloon bunches gripped between his thighs and he asked my aunt to remove one of her stiletto shoes and give it to him. He too the stiletto shoe and started to slowly push the sharp stiletto heal into each poor balloon. I was terrified and also really excited watching his sadistic pleasure in dealing with those balloons. My aunt ignored the continual BANGS and he just systematically worked through the 30 or so tightly inflated balloons, using her shoe to bust them.

That night I discovered my fetish for Balloons and took the bunch he let me keep to bed to cuddle and rub against. A few days later, when I was leaving my aunt told me to either go up to my little bedroom and pop the balloons or bring them down for my uncle to pop. I did the latter and when he came into the room from the garden he looked at the balloons, smiled and asked me if I had had fun playing with them - I think he knew how I had been using them! Then he placed them onto his armchair and I had to watch him s-l-o-w-l-y sitting on them to burst them. I can remember that one yellow one was trying to escape from him, so when all of its friends had been burst, uncle placed it between his thighs and cruelly teased it with his fingers until it bust. I was mezmorised at how he teased that last poor balloon and although I felt so sad that it was the last survivor, I also enjoyed watching how he was abusing it. My BALLOON FETISH was now established.

Comment

• AJK64
                          • Jun 2018

I was at a bowling alley when I was around 14 or so. Just as my interest in balloons was becoming a fetish. Nd I was starting to realise I was bisexual. Someone had brought a bunch of 12 inch balloons tied in a bunch into the bowling alley and left them behind when they left. A guy working at the alley who i found very attractive came over, and started stomping on the balloons 1 by 1 to clear them away. There were 12 toghtly inflated balloons in the bunch and he was clearly having a lot of fun slowly stomping each one. When there were only 2 balloons left he picked them up. Snapped the string holding them to the burst remains of the other balloons and gave one to a female friend of mine and the other to a girl in another group. My friend didn't want the balloon so I took it haha.

Comment

• AgroTurtle
                            • Jun 2021

For me I dont think there is one specific memory. I always loved balloons as a kid and looked forward to having them. If I got a balloon at a birthday party it was the best party. I used to also get lots of balloons from Mcdonalds. I remember me and my older sister used to just get one until we saw other kids taking two each. This meant that I got four balloons as I used to steal my sisters when she wasnt home. Id play with them in all sorts of ways and was never really scared of popping them for the large majority of my childhood. Id sit on them, lie on them, hug them, bounce them around and my favourite thing to do was to stuff them in clothing. I must have had over ten balloons in my bedroom at one point and I would see how many of them I could stuff and hold at once. There are some specific balloons I can remember although none of them were significant. There was a pets at home balloon I had that just randomly burst while it was still on the stick and I cried (it wasnt traumatizing I was just sad my balloon popped). There was a Mcdonalds one I remember sit popping while watching tv. There was a random birthday balloon I found in my house and blew up and I remember colouring blue pen over the white text because I thought my mum would question why it said happy birthday on it. I spent ages in my room contemplating how big I wanted it before giving it to my mum to tie. Eventually I gave it to my mum to tie when it had a massive neck and it burst while she was tying it. Then there was a random uninflated orange balloon I found and I got really excited because I hadnt had a balloon in a while. I blew it up and gave it to my mum to tie and played with it while watching tv. I dont remember what happened to that balloon unfortunately. There is one point I would say was the turning point for my fetish but I didnt realise it. It was primary school year 6 leavers disco and the floor was covered in balloons. At this point it must have been about a year since I had a balloon and I was really nervous. People kept popping them and I ended up breaking down and crying and going home. I remember feeling that I wanted the balloons and to have control over them and when they popped but I didnt. A couple of years later around the time I had discovered my fetish my older sister had a halloween party with balloons. After the party I took the balloons into my room and hid them in my wardrobe the ones I could untie I untied and blew them up bigger. They were clear with pink hand prints on them and they got surprisingly big. They made nice bangs as well. Im just a teenager right now and I just wish I could go back to these times where me having balloons was just innocent fun but now its pretty much purely a fetish. I also am afraid to pop balloons now as for the past couple of years there has pretty much always been someone else in the house so I have not been able to adjust myself to the bangs. I just want to have a bunch of balloons blown up at once and then pop them just like when I was a kid, just going to have to wait until im home alone now (which will be a long time)
                            Last edited by AgroTurtle; 19-06-2022, 18:30.

Comment

• PMN985
                              • Aug 2021

Nothing too specific, just girls and guys from my preteens, teens and twenties bursting in front of me randomly or planned.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                                • Nov 2018

I remember being in my preteens blowing up multiple balloons in my clothes. I would inflate them as big as possible and then tie them off. Those 12" balloons would get real big for my size and the feel of those latex balloons getting tighter and pushing against my body as my shirt was stretching out was very orgasmic. I would even blow up more balloons since for every breath I take, the balloons in my clothes would push against me more.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎