Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Red20
    • Feb 2022

Bouncing so appealing?

Odd question but I had a conversation with a friend the other day about why bouncing on the balloons themselves are so appealing. What do you think?
  • CClooner
    • Apr 2022

Re: Bouncing so appealing?

Bouncing is appealing for a few reasons: The feeling of bouncing in itself is a fun sensation that can’t be replicated elsewhere; The rush that the balloon could burst on any bounce; The rhythmic bouncing can simulate the repetitive motions of intercourse, especially if bouncing naked; The visual of the neck protruding and expanding from beneath the bouncer is very phallic… There’s a whole lotta reasons to enjoy bouncing!! 😁

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

It's definitely the bulging neck of the balloon that turns me on
      The bigger the better

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

Almost all of the bouncing on balloons I do is riding them until they or I burst. For me it is quite plainly how it feels against my skin as I go against it over and over getting increasingly slippery as I go, watching it throb and stretch along with my motion, and the ever present sense that it could explode at any moment or if I choose to make it.

Comment

• BalloonFun
          • Apr 2022

Bouncing on balloons can be just like bouncing on either an exercise ball or a hopping ball (especially on a balloon that just won't pop!). In the very same way as with a ball, the bouncing on a balloon can do wonders for your lymphatic system -- Bouncing helps to open and close the one way valves of the lymph ducts to allow free flowing removal of waste. This is important because when toxins build up in your body you will have reduced energy levels.

Your lymphatic system provides immune functions and assists in your body's fluid balance. Furthermore, your lymphatic system distributes fluids and essential nutrients around your body. And don't forget the "feel good" hormones and norep. that your brain releases, too. Fun and healthy!!

Comment

• Biggie_Loons
            • Aug 2022

Older thread, I know, but I absolutely love the sensation, noises, and sense of danger bouncing provides. Not only is it just fun, watching a big balloon stretch and expand under me is a big turn-on. When a loon is inflated to basically full capacity, riding it is a magical, almost tantric experience for me. Watching the latex bulge, listening to the ever-tightening latex creaking and groaning under me while I thrust myself up and down on it, knowing one bounce too hard could send me to the ground makes me hard as diamonds, especially fantasizing doing the same with my boyfriend on it with me. Maybe one day I’ll find a balloon strong enough to hold the both of us when it’s all filled up!

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
              • Jul 2017

mmmm...squeezed air pushing out against the knot, and the desire to push it out even more (might burst!)

Comment

• Crystal
                • Jul 2022

I was (?!) a non/semi popper and am now an evolving popper. I enjoy bouncing, and I do a sort of controlled bounce because I’m still not comfortable with unexpected pops.

1) it feels good…that’s reason enough
                2) it looks good…those necks!
                3) it sounds good…the squeaking!
                4) it *could* pop…exciting!
                5) it pops when I want it to…!!!

On a side note…all of those reasons combined engage three of the five (physical) senses. You could even add smell if you’re into that (I’m still not sure how I personally feel about the smell). Maybe that’s one of the things that make balloons so alluring…

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Bouncing on balloons…… oh yes! It’s an amazing sensory experience both audibly with loud, rhythmic squeaking, screeches and (when you become semi aroused) there’s that nice dull thwack as it hits the balloon- and then there’s the visual aspect especially looking at a nice, bulbous pulsating neck with each downwards bounce. Then obviously there’s all that tension building especially as the all these sounds get lower in their pitch as the balloon thins and stretches tinged with a touch of apprehension- will the balloon survive, or burst beneath you?

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

Well for me my wife will bounce on a balloon on top of me whilst I'm laid on my back on a bed. The sight of her anyway is hot. She has a huge soft neck protruding from between her legs. I can feel the back of the balloon snuggling between my legs. She usually reaches around the back to threaten to nail pop it. It's the softness of the balloon because she refuses to ride hard new balloons they all have to be soft and old. It's the smell of warm latex under pressure. It's the way she'll pull the neck out and let it go snapping it back with a dull clonk. It's knowing her full weight is on that balloon and it could pop any time. And if she's in that mood it's knowing she will ride it until it pops, hearing her gasping as she rides and then dealing with the aftermath of the pop

Comment

• TL39
                      • Sep 2021

If you use balloons that have a nice potential to neck, then it can be very fun to see the neck bulge out and the sound of the latex strain when you go down. Its my go to method to burst balloons, starting out slowly with only minor bulges and slowly building up towards more forceful bounces until the balloon bursts or the knot goes open.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎