Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lol12345
    • Mar 2024

Attraction to toys

I come across people that prefer balloons, other likes inflatables more, and I feel like I am just attracted to anything that holds air and can be inflated.

Playballs, gymballs, soccer balls, inner tubes, inflatables, balloons, anything you can think of. It started when I tried to inflate my gymball as a kid. I was instantly stunned by how tight and huge it can be, so I pumped it all to the max. Then I started to feel uh, something, down there.

Blowing or pumping up makes me hard to this day, I love riding my toys while pushing more air inside, as this makes the toy more firm, tight, and the thought that it can pop anytime makes me nervous... and the fact that it's in my pants or just lying on my bed instead a beach or pool where it technically should be... I love that lol
    Last edited by Guest; 21-06-2022, 13:40.
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Attraction to toys

Yep. It is fun!

Comment

• Seasidelad
      • Sep 2018

Inflating by mouth of inflatables gets me going. Love most things that hold air prefer inflatables to balloons because they can take more without popping.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
        • Nov 2016

Same here. When I was younger and living with my parents, I used to buy inflatable toys when I could and wait to take them out at night after bedtime. The anticipation would drive me crazy and I'd try to find the valves in the dark and slowly blow them up, anticipation growing as they slowly unfolded and grew firmer. I'd usually stop when they were about half-inflated and just enjoy the feeling of squishing the air around in the toy.

I'm all spoiled by the custom and semi-custom toys you can get these days, so I don't get to inflate new ones as often as I did when I was younger. Cheap wal-mart toys really don't appeal to me as much as they used to. But it does make it even more special when I do have a new toy to inflate, and I still do it like I used to when I was a kid, even though I'm no longer worried about getting caught.

Comment

• Robkopter
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by lol12345
          I come across people that prefer balloons, other likes inflatables more, and I feel like I am just attracted to anything that holds air and can be inflated.

Playballs, gymballs, soccer balls, inner tubes, inflatables, balloons, anything you can think of. It started when I tried to inflate my gymball as a kid. I was instantly stunned by how tight and huge it can be, so I pumped it all to the max. Then I started to feel uh, something, down there.

Blowing or pumping up makes me hard to this day, I love riding my toys while pushing more air inside, as this makes the toy more firm, tight, and the thought that it can pop anytime makes me nervous... and the fact that it's in my pants or just lying on my bed instead a beach or pool where it technically should be... I love that lol
          You played with inner tubes too? Tell us about it They're really durable toys ^^

Comment

• b_k142
            • Jun 2022

Same here, started as a young teen buying playballs and playing with them in the garage after school - just innocently. Then found a space hopper from when I was a kid and was bouncing on that until I had a funny sensation - it all started there! I'm into larger balls like the mega bounce - bigger is most definitely better! Just got hold of a knock off rody horse and is deffo my new favourite, knocked a 80cm pink marbled gym ball off the top spot! Tho being 19 living with parents definitely hinders my opportunity for play time

Comment

• theinflatableclown
              • Jul 2022

pumping up and playing with inflatable toys with my foot pump gets me horny, as I pumped up my inflatable cactus and space hopper and kept bouncing on them till i got a climax.

the same goes for my mylar balloons i have, and I also ride on my donut swim ring, and also got a funny sensation.

Comment

• Alex_Boing
                • Aug 2022

Originally posted by b_k142
                Same here, started as a young teen buying playballs and playing with them in the garage after school - just innocently. Then found a space hopper from when I was a kid and was bouncing on that until I had a funny sensation - it all started there! I'm into larger balls like the mega bounce - bigger is most definitely better! Just got hold of a knock off rody horse and is deffo my new favourite, knocked a 80cm pink marbled gym ball off the top spot! Tho being 19 living with parents definitely hinders my opportunity for play time
                Man that's almost the same exact way I had gym balls and space hoppers as my fetish! The first time I tried a space hopper in gym class, I knew exactly how it made me felt. I knew bouncing on it made my groin feel so good. And from that point I knew I had to get my own gym ball or space hopper to hump like crazy lol, which I still do today!
                Do you get to play with you balls much nowadays?

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                  • Aug 2022

Same here. I just have to get close to it and brush against it. Say an inflatable advertising or something. Just casually but like to squeeze given the opportunity. I'm just attracted to anything that looks like a good time in my head. Oh the torture.

Comment

• b_k142
                    • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Alex_Boing
                    Man that's almost the same exact way I had gym balls and space hoppers as my fetish! The first time I tried a space hopper in gym class, I knew exactly how it made me felt. I knew bouncing on it made my groin feel so good. And from that point I knew I had to get my own gym ball or space hopper to hump like crazy lol, which I still do today!
                    Do you get to play with you balls much nowadays?
                    With working shifts and living with parents still, play time for me is a rarity. At least in the sense of getting the big ones out😕 Smaller ones can be managed in secret when they're in bed though🙃

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

It was probably being around inflatables as a really young kid that’s got me into all this fetish lifestyle malarkey in later life! They do say it’s a trigger experience very early on in your development that leads into fetishes. For me though balloons came later on in my mid teens, then at 16 my interests in latex rubber awakened n my life’s been a total err disastrous mess ever since lol!

Comment

• Humper84
                        • Nov 2020

For me flipping a garbage bag upside down that contains air and pillows, do it for me. I started with that at age of 9. All that black shiny plastic made me tingle and twitching down there, and it still does

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎