Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: Air mattress

Hottest sight of the evening, New Girl and Gym Girl side-by-side on an 18-pocket air mattress on a chaise lounge. Four really fat legs all in a row. That's 1300 pounds on a chaise lounge rated for 300 pounds. Coincidentally neither of them was centered over the middle of the lounge, which probably would have collapsed it. They were each sitting over the V-shaped part of the legs, the optimal place for them to be. Even so, the thing bent like crazy every time they moved even a little bit. They sat with their feet all to one side.

Spry Girl sat on the end of a chaise lounge, on an 18-pocket lounge, feet off the feet end. Her butt is wider than the float and the chair, and her legs are wider than her butt. The air mattress just kinda disappeared under her. Squashed. And even on the end, over the legs, optimal place for her to be, she still bent the hell out of the chair. If she sits there again I'm going to sit behind her, or ask Gym Girl to sit there.

Earlier today she sat in the center of the chaise lounge, precisely the worst spot for her to be. It was lovely. Bent it like a banana.

No 18-pocket lounges were popped tonight. Not even a broken baffle.
    Last edited by heaviest; 22-11-2022, 07:24.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

The girls each have a full spare-bed style air mattress to sleep on, 18 inches tall or something. Rated for 660 pounds. This is the one Spry Girl uses. It springs a leak once or twice per month, and we replace it about once every other month when I can't repair it. Probably all three of the new ones will survive the night and become spares for Spry Girl's bed.

But atm both New Girl and Gym Girl are sitting on one mattress, so maybe it's not going to last as long as I thought lol.

Unintended sleepover, the girls bought a 6-pack of the largest underwear Walmart sells, size 14. That's one size larger than was commonly available when I was younger. American progress lol. But still smaller than these girls are accustomed to. I'm going to guess that Gym Girl can't get into them at all, and they'll be super tight on Tall Girl and New Girl. We'll see if they keep me updated on the underwear situation!
      Last edited by heaviest; 22-11-2022, 07:20.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Gym Girl and Spry Girl are sitting side-by-side on a chaise lounge on a Pool Master 18-pocket air mattress. They are wider than the mattress and the lounge are long, and they're trying to stay off the folded-down head end of the chair because it is unsupported at the end, which means Spry Girl is hanging off the feet end and leaning toward the center of the lounge. They're very aware of how much they are bending the chair, and they're trying to balance over the legs. But they think they're going to pop the air mattress.

I think we've popped enough of the bird of paradise mats, we kinda need them for the living room, but the two of them popped one on the patio bench this morning. Spry Girl has done this by herself. The mattress wraps around the bench as she sits straddling the bench and the part she's not sitting on and the parts that are folded under her bulge wildly. It's the most stress she can put on the mattress by herself, and I've seen it last ten minutes with her on it like that. But this morning Gym Girl joined her and it popped in about twenty seconds. I was sure the bench would break first.

Gym Girl was on Spry Girl's yoga ball and Spry Girl backed her butt up to her lap, so Gym Girl steadied herself against a wall and Spry Girl sat on her. They bounced a bit. The thing is supposed to hold 2200 pounds, and it didn't pop. It was soft and not entirely round when they were done with it, though.

Tall Girl popped the second hopper ball we inflated yesterday. Got a good bounce going on it. It lasted just a few minutes.

New Girl, Gym Girl and Tall Girl were all on one of the overnight air mattresses for a while. It's soft now. Don't know if it's leaking or stretched.

Gym Girl loves the slim single mattresses from Walmart. Overinflated one by mouth and then popped it sitting on it on a chaise lounge in about three minutes. I was going to get the measuring tape to see how big the pillow got but it didn't last long enough. The second one she overinflated only modestly and laid on it on the floor. Even her calves are wider than the mattress. No part of it was visible except at her feet and head, and a tiny bit at her waist. It actually didn't pop, and it's still inflated, but soft. Saved only by her not fitting on it, so some of her weight was on the floor.

Tall Girl and New Girl are now on the second chaise lounge with a pineapple float under them. I'm in a clear, round-ish inflatable chair.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Brownies and ice cream for breakfast. A multivitamin totally makes it okay!

Here's why I love the bird of paradise mats. Stack two of them on the floor in front of the TV, sit on one side of them. If you're a 750 pound woman, you sink just about to the floor, and over time you will sink all the way to the floor. Add air once and you're perfectly supported off the floor on a soft cushion of air. The side you aren't sitting on billows up behind you to give you something to lean on. Over time the part you aren't sitting on stretches and the things begins to look round, except for the part you sit on. It's like a very low couch that is easy to move out of the way when you are done.

I bought A LOT of these mats when I found them for $12, but my supply isn't unlimited. I'd prefer we not pop them all today. But Tall Girl and New Girl broke a baffle in another one just sitting on it as it was intended to be used. One broken baffle is actually perfect. More to lean on. If you break a baffle in both mattresses, though, they become difficult to stack and sit on.

A stack of three of them is fun to sit on in the middle, but they'll scoot apart if you sit on the edge.

It doesn't look like I can buy any more of these affordably.

I'm currently watching a video of Gym Girl lifting weights. She's wearing black leggings, a little bit shiny, and a black sporty tank top of the same material. She's got really big calves that are fat all the way to her ankles and below, and she's got a big roll of thigh fat at her knees, so there's a crease below her knees, all the way around her legs, that is accentuated by the shininess of her leggings. Very pretty. She's doing bent over rows with 40 pounds loaded on the bar, which weighs 35 pounds. 75 pound rows is pretty good for a woman. A 700 pound woman lifting weights in semi shiny sportswear. Very hot. When she kneels her knees get very wide, and when she sits on a machine the seat disappears and her thighs hang just about to the floor in her stylish, tight leggings. Very hot.

The doorways in my house are 28 and 30 inches wide. Tall Girl's thighs are bigger than that but her hips fit. She twists sideways a bit to fit through. New Girl is wider than that, and has turned sideways to get through doorways the whole time I've known her. Gym Girl is quite a bit wider than that, and doesn't have a lot of room to spare even turned sideways. Spry Girl is bigger than the doorways even turned sideways, and has to squeeze through.

And somebody makes leggings for women this size. Gym Girl's leggings are colorful and pretty, some of them patterened. Tall Girl and New Girl have ordinary-looking athletic style leggings. Spry Girl's leggings are kinda basic.

Spry Girl's panties, when spread out on the table, are 35 inches across and 20 inches tall. The waist elastic is 27 inches across, so 54 inches around, and stretches to about 100 inches. The material at the hips stretches to over 100 inches. Her hips are 105 inches, last time we measured. She is 37 inches wide at the hips and 45-ish inches wide in the legs. Most super sized women when they wear granny panties, the leg openings slide up the hips and the rest of the panties get eaten in the butt crack, but on Spry Girl the leg elastic is so tight she can't get it all the way to her hips, so she can't pull the waist band all the way to her waist, either. Gym Girl almost certainly wears the same size, but they would fit her better.

And these lovely ladies sit on inflatables for me!
          Last edited by heaviest; 03-12-2022, 22:04.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

Watching Gym Girl use a trap bar. You stand inside it and lift it from handles in its top. The handles are 23 inches apart, and the bar, front to back, is 23 inches. That's where you stand. When she was 500 pounds she could use a trap bar. She could pull it up almost to her hips before the 23 inches became a problem. She was wider than that at the hips.

At 700 pounds, the back of the bar rides up the back of her legs, because she doesn't fit inside the bar, and she can only pull it up to just above her knees, because her legs are wider than 23 inches, and she's a lot wider than that in the hips.

Donkey kicks, she's on her hands and knees, her belly just about touches the floor. Her thighs are wider across and deeper front-to-back than they are long. Her calves are almost as wide as they are long, and they partially envelop her feet. She's so thick all the way to her ankle it's a wonder she can bend her legs at the knees. She's so puffy in the arms and legs it looks like she has lymphedema, but when she got down to 500 pounds it was much reduced, and I don't think you can even do that with lymphedema, so she's probably just got really fat arms and legs. The smallest part of her legs, at the knees, are still really big around, and when she bends at the knee her knee caps get really wide and her thigh and calf overlap so much you could probably fully bury a hand in there. Very lovely. Hard to believe they make leggings this size. And Spry Girl's legs are even bigger.

It's difficult to judge the weight of women this size. Spry Girl looks more than 755 pounds and Gym Girl looks more than 677 pounds. There's a plus size model at 800 pounds that looks more like 900 and she can barely walk, and there are 800 pound women who look smaller than Spry Girl and walk pretty easily. And there are a shocking number of men who weigh more than 900. I'm just two degrees of separation from three of them.
            Last edited by heaviest; 22-11-2022, 18:31.

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

Okay, I found some more bird of paradise mats. We're good to go!

Gym Girl is now on one of my transparent inflatable chairs. She seems to be presumptuous, or immodest, or something. She sat with New Girl on my plastic chaise lounge without a care, on my kitchen chairs without a care, on the overnight air mattress with New Girl without a care, on the bird of paradise mats with Spry Girl without a care. plopped onto my inflatable chair like she's a skinny teen. I bet she'll be a lot of fun at the pool!

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

I finally got together with Shorts Girl. Between us we had five of the Target palm leaf floats she really wanted to try. Girl has a good sense for a float with weak spots to exploit. These are irregularly shaped, have irregular baffles, and holes in the float, so there are lots of weak points. She says they feel overloaded with just her on them, and she’s right. So of course we had to get both of us on there.

I estimated she weighed 440 pounds, and she says she gained 30 pounds since summer, but even still, I underestimated her weight by a lot. She currently weighs 510, so she was 480 when I met her. I thought I was pretty good at this!

Her name comes from how her shorts fit. She’s got the most extreme hip-waist ratio of all the girls. Her thighs are as big as her waist. Her shorts fit funny. So…Shorts Girl. But she isn’t wearing shorts now. Leggings, which also fit funny. Big open space behind her waist. The things are ridiculously tight, except at the waist, where they hang open in the back, lose.

Her underwear fit like her shorts, though. They cover her lower belly, where she isn’t very big, but they’re stupid tight in the legs, and there isn’t enough material to pull all the way up to her waist in back, so she’s got a big patch of her upper buttocks showing.

I got to lay on top of her, and also spend some time under her. She’s much more patient than the other girls. Just enjoys stressing the inflatables for long stretches. Doesn’t need to be “doing” anything, but we did, uh.., do stuff, too lol. Popped all five of the palm leaf floats. Took more than an hour, and we were pretty gentle.

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

So, Spry Girl was supposed to be losing weight. We thought she was because she was improving her mobility. Turns out though, that she was just getting stronger with all the walking and standing she’s done while she’s been with me. But she’s also gained weight. Currently 769 pounds, up 14.

I took a chance that I was familiar with her sense of humor and handed her a 15 pound dumbbell so she could feel what 15 pounds was. She asked for another one and I gave it to her and I asked why she wanted it. She said she now weighed 800 pounds, so she knows what that feels like. Asked if she felt any different, can she feel herself sinking into the two bird of paradise air mattresses she was sitting on. Nope. Okay, let’s try this.

Put a towel on her leg and a 50 pound dumbbell. Can you feel that. Oh, yeah, that makes a difference. Put another one on the other leg. What’s it feel like to weigh 900? Pretty awesome, apparently.

So, we filled her lap with weights until she was over 1000 pounds. She could hardly move but said she was bottomed out on the mattresses over her entire ass and thighs. Said it felt so good she might orgasm. Suddenly wanted brownies and ice cream.

I’ve been punked, lol. I’d kill to see her at 1000 pounds sitting on my inflatables, but she really does need to lose weight. I know the feeling of exhilaration at being super heavy is more than a little sexual, so she isn’t entirely kidding.

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

Gym Girl is very happy with how she looks. That’s clear from her videos and her posing. She weighed 750 pounds, got down under 500, and is likely going to regain it all. Currently 694, up 17.

She’s obsessed with the noise stacked inflatables make when you lie on them wearing almost nothing, and squirm and bounce. I’m very happy she likes doing that, and her favorites are the slim one-person Walmart mats. They stretched like crazy until the pillow pops. Even more reliable than the intex transparent mats.

But she also likes sitting with Spry Girl on the double bird of paradise mats. I have dozens of those with busted baffles and with twisted and misshapen tubes, and lots of pucker and stretch marks.

She also broke a fiberglass restaurant chair, like the ones I have in my kitchen. Was making hellacious grinding and cracking noises and she didn’t seem to be concerned. It was hot, but embarrassing even for me. I knew she was quite the exhibitionist. But she broke the fiberglass seat completely and had to sit in another chair. Left that one worse for the wear, too, but didn’t outright break it.
                    Last edited by heaviest; 08-02-2023, 00:40.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

About a third of the people at the hotel I recognize, some of them I know pretty well. About a third of them are also with the group but I don’t know them. It’s been a while since I hung with these people. And a third of the people are confused normies.

Gym Girl’s bathing suit consists of full coverage short shorts that come all the way to her waist, except in back where there is a gap, and a sport bra that is buried in rolls of back fat and digs into her shoulders. She’s busty, but her lower belly is so much bigger that her waist is wider than her bust, and her hips wider yet, and her legs even wider. And as fat as she is in the back, her arms, together, are wider than her back. And her ass wider yet, and her legs even wider. The girl’s calves are so fat they partially cover her feet.

The pool already has tons of inflatables in it. They were brought and inflated by people in the group. The swim rings, 36 and 45-ish inchers, are overinflated. There’s a 36 pocket and two 18 pocket mattresses. There’s a slim air mat that is very overinflated and two others that are under inflated. Also beach balls and a blue intex whale.

Gym Girl is afraid she’ll bend the frame of the chaise lounges, so she lays on her hip to keep her weight on the plastic straps. Sinks just about to the floor, and is bigger than the chair even lying on her side, so she isn’t succeeding in keeping her weight off the frame. Looks like she’s on kid’s furniture. She’s been on the chairs, too. There’s no way she’s spending two days here without breaking one of them. Doesn’t seem to be concerned, but for some reason is being gentle with the chaise lounges.

We discussed how bold we were going to be with the inflatables in front of the normies, but it’s actually the people who know me that give her pause. Still, first order of business, she’s determined to blow pop a French fry float. It has a small inner chamber that is difficult to overinflate, but the much bigger outer chamber she blows until it is full and then keeps going. About thirty breaths past full inflation the outer chamber looks bloated compared to the inner one and she keeps going. She’s not receiving as much attention as we had hoped, but a few people are watching. Quite a few more breaths we hear something pop a little bit and she ignores it. Doesn’t seem a baffle has broken, not fully anyway. Some more breaths and we notice one of the tubes in the fries portion is larger than the others. She keeps going until there is another pop. We can’t tell where it’s coming from, but the tube that runs around the inner chamber is so much bigger than the inner chamber that the text of the warnings and graphics is distorted, and maybe a little whiter than it’s supposed to be. That part of the raft is supposed to be bright red.

She was going to overinflate and then sit on it, but this is more overinflated than she’s done before, and it only lasted a few minutes before popping. We decide instead she’ll get on it in the pool.

We walk into the water and she opens the valve and keeps blowing. People are definitely staring, a couple of them have a disgusted/concerned look. Several more breaths and she closes the valve and floats the raft. It is so overinflated it looks like it’s floating above the water. And as big as the smaller red box end is compared to the inner chamber, the fries end is so much larger than it’s supposed to be that the raft doesn’t lie flat on the mater.

I hold it as she lies on it. I’ve overinflated toys in order to float more weight but that hardly works at all, but the French fry float may actually be big enough now to float her. She’s really strong, and with my help we get her fully on it. It doesn’t support her hips as well as I thought it was going to, and it is very unstable. She isn’t able to stay on it, even with my help.

She uses this as an excuse to add more air, as if more air will make it more stable. The opposite is actually true, but we pretend we don’t know that. More air!

Quite a few breaths later, we hear another pop, and this time we actually see the damage. A baffle in the fries portion has broken, but only partially. Two of the fries tubes are bloated, and merged at the end. She keeps going. Several more breaths and no more damage, but the area around the warning text has a lump in it and is looking quite a lot too white. Several more breaths and then she closes the valve and we get her on the raft again.

Way unstable, and we try multiple times to get her steady. People are definitely hawking, but have given us a lot of space. She says quietly she’s not sure she can get much more air in it, but opens the valv again. A woman is giving her a you gotta be kidding look. She manages several more breaths but is now struggling.

We try again to get her on it. It just wants to scoot out from under her. We decide it looks awesome bloated the way it is an get out of the pool and lean it up near her chaise lounge. On display.

I was pretty certain it’d just spring a leak, and that would be a waste. Contemplated sitting on it. That’d be too quick. Back to the pool. She sat on the top step of the pool, opened the valve and blew into the thing some more. It was easier going for some reason. Got quite a few breaths into it before the baffle that only partially separated two of the fries tubes broke. Foom! We examined it and she ket going. Finally closed the valve and laid her hips on it. Wasn’t going to stay still for her. Pulled it from the water and put it outside the pool, climbed to the top step and put a knee on the raft. The woman closest to her laughed and got up and put some distance between her and us, and continued to gawk.

When Gym Girl bends her leg at the knee, her knee gets ridiculously wide. She showed off how much of the raft she could cover with just one leg, and leaned on it. Folded completely under her, her whole leg spreads wide, and she pressed her knee to the ground. The other end of the raft twisted. She took her leg off the inflatable and there was a pucker mark where the vinyl had stretched. The fry-color print was whiter in that spot.

She turned her backside to the raft and sat on it, gently. Leaned to one side and scooted one leg more fully onto the inflatable, and then leaned to the other side and hauled her other leg onto it. Had her ass and thighs fully on it, and almost all of her weight. It held for several seconds and then burst, and her belly and thighs jiggled. There was clapping and mumbling and slack jaws among the onlookers. She got up and scooped up the inflatable and tossed it aside, and went back to her chaise longe, and not so gently sat on her hip, stretching the hell out of the straps, and bouncing a bit. There was a snapping noise and a grind. Her leg was folded behind her, so she was in part leaning on her knee, which pushed much of her leg below the frame, stretching those straps. She allowed quite a lot of her ass to hang over the side of the chair, and the whole thing twisted as she unbalanced it.

She’s broken my kitchen chairs when she gets in this self-satisfied exhibitionist mood, and popped a lot of air mattresses, and that chaise lounge was not going to fare any better than the French fry float.
                      Last edited by heaviest; 12-02-2023, 01:38.

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

The 36 pocket air mattress someone else brought was unfortunately a two-chamber design, so I inflated one of my one-chamber ones. These easily float Gym Girl, though she sinks the center of it. She isn’t nearly heavy enough to pop the pillow end in the pool, by herself, but that is where the air from under her butt goes, and it bulges and looks like it will explode.

Coincidentally, she and I currently weigh about as much as New Girl and I weighed when we both got on one of these. That took several people to steady us, though. I’ve leaned on Gym Girl and at some point will try to get on her, even if just for show. For now we’ll just let her float and let onlookers gawk at how overloaded the mattress looks.

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

The slim mats that someone contributed to the hotel pool appear to be the intex transparent mats, which as far as I know aren’t available anymore. They are sturdier than the Walmart version. Gym Girl has been on them, in the pool and at the side of the pool. She made a concerted effort to stretch the pillow by sitting on the mattress outside the pool, and with the Walmart mats the pillow just keeps growing and growing, but the intex one grows just a bit and stops with just 700 pounds on it. She added air to keep the thing hard but was disappointed, so I got a Walmart mat. She inflated that while sitting on the intex, and then sat on the Walmart mat. Added air a couple times, and the pillow got noticeably large.

More air, a couple more minutes on it, more air, and then into the pool. She can float without anything under her, so it’s no matter the mattress sinks with her on it, she can still float that way. Took multiple attempts, but got it to stay under her, with only the extremely bloated pillow sticking out of the water. Floated like that for quite a while.

The thing was so overinflated that when she got off it it wasn’t soft at all. Added air, anyway, sat on it at poolside a couple minutes, adding air again and got back on it in the pool.

Floated on it a while until the pillow didn’t seem so bloated. I checked it and found it leaking at the top seam of the pillow. It’s too bad it didn’t pop. She got off it and it still looked overinflated, but several minutes later it looked soft, and kept getting softer. It was clear to onlookers she had killed the poor thing.

Did the same thing to a second mat. Overinflated it, sat on it poolside, inflated it some more, repeat until the pillow is ridiculously bloated, and then got on it in the pool. Floated a while, added air, sat on it, added air and floated on it again.

Was gout give up trying to pop it, and straddled the mattress and it popped. Let it float deflated in the pool for quite a while as she floated on the 36 pocket swimline mattress. Switched to an 18-pocket single mat, and basically sunk it and couldn’t balance with it under her. Switched to an intex slim mat for a while, then took that out of the pool and used it as a cushion on a chaise lounge. Not being at all gentle with the chaise lounge today, let her ass and thighs spill over the metal frame, and buried the air mattress into the plastic straps of the chair. You could see the pillow and a little bit of vinyl at her feet, and the rest of the mattress disappeared. Laid on it for quite a while.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

I don’t remember if I’ve talked about the twin size tall intex air mattress. I saw one used in a video of two women totaling about 1000 pounds butt dropping onto a guy on this mattress that is rated for 300 pounds. The mattress was soft, and I didn’t know if that was because it had stretched, or because they hadn’t fully inflated it, or if it was leaking.

Well, I have one of these, and it’s actually quite useful. It works as a seat for 770 pound Spry Girl. I’ve seen her sit on it against the wall, I’ve seen her lay on it on her back with her legs straddling it, and on her back with her feet on the floor off the end of it, and I’ve seen her lay on it normally, face up and on her hip. She’s considerably wider than the mattress but balances on it easily and seems to really like it. 700 pound Gym Girl also seems to like it. And they both basically butt drop onto it, and it has not popped.

It does stretch with that much weight on it, and has gotten pretty round. It’s been patched a couple times and replaced once. Like the child-sized air mattress that Spry Girl uses as a seat cushion on a storage crate, and the 660-pound rated full size mattress she sleeps on, overnight style air mattresses have proven pretty useful. But they all develop leaks.

The child-size mattress, btw, is the same construction and material as the 300 pound rated twin size mattress, just a little smaller. But it’s rated for only 100 pounds. In the weight rating multiples it’s our most overloaded inflatable lol. I’m obsessed with the weight rating of inflatables, even though I know they are bullshit.
                            Last edited by heaviest; 14-02-2023, 18:33.

Comment

• heaviest
                              • Jun 2018

The $2 air mats that Walmart is selling this year are higher quality than the ones they sold last year. I’m getting a fair amount of time out of them before they spring a leak. Well worth the money.

Last year the pillow would grow and grow with just my weight. I’m down 20 more pounds but still 460 pounds. The pillow gets large but 460 pounds isn’t enough to make it stretch forever until it pops.

The girls have been on them for a bit. Holding 700 pounds for at least a few minutes. The transparent intex mats would hold that much without stretching forever. Not sure the Walmart mats are up to the challenge. I’m anxious to find out but need to catch the girls in a patient mood.

Last years mats felt thin and cellophane-y. This years are thicker and softer. I think they’re going to be more fun.

Comment

• heaviest
                                • Jun 2018

I like an air mattress to give me at 460 pounds enough time to take a nap, and the girls at 700 pounds or more enough time to have laid on the thing poolside for twenty minutes. Usage not too far from how the thing was intended to be used, but way more weight than the mattress was made for. I like even more to see ordinary (but large) people do that “in the wild”.

I’ve had a few of the Walmart slim mats survive a couple hours with me on them, adding air a couple times as they get soft, and they finish the session soft, which means they’re still stretching. They’ll definitely develop leaks if I use them longer than that. A couple HAVE developed leaks. No pops yet.

I’ve had only two mats survive Gym Girl lying on it for twenty minutes. We added air after just a few minutes, and again a few minutes later, and again in ten minutes, and it was still stretching at the end of the session.

One of the mats has survived two sessions with me and one session with Gym Girl. I’d love it if these mats would survive that regularly, with a chance of popping but an expected several-session lifespan. That’s my preferred inflatable durability. It’ll probably hold, but it might pop. These mats aren’t quite up to that standard.

Spry Girl popped one of these in about twenty seconds. Another did a fast deflate after about two minutes.

We have popped about four of these, have about a dozen with slow leaks I will try to repair for the fun of getting more use out of already abused inflatables, and we have a few that didn’t pop but have a large enough split in a seam that I won’t repair it.

Only $2 each and well worth the money for the time we are getting out of them. I’d pay $6 each for slim mats that were a little more, but not a lot more, durable.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎