X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Looner
    MADAM BANGS
    • Jan 2019

Madam Bangs - free 3day link

I'm setting up a 3 day free pass link to my only fans.

All you have to do is tell me what you'd like to watch me do in the replies.
    I'LL SEND YOU THE 3 DAY PASS BY DM if i like your suggestion...

Unlimited tries and no time limits

Win my heart
    I want you to watch me
    X
    Bangs
    I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
    https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Madam Bangs - free 3day link

Maybe get hold of a mermaid tail and do some mermaid looner videos especially a blow to pop

Comment

• Little Looner
      MADAM BANGS
      • Jan 2019

Please don't DM me until invited to in this thread.

Thank you
      ������

Comment

• Little Looner
        MADAM BANGS
        • Jan 2019

I have been looking at mermaid tails FOR YEARS ... finfolk in Hawaii are incredible! Excellent idea and one i absolutely fantasise about..

Some darker stuff too though obviously

You win 3 days
        I will DM you the link

Comment

• loonermty
          • Aug 2019

Maybe more nail pops and mass pops, with 9" and 12" balloons, can be with oldies balloons, and also deflates with ur nail or mouth

Comment

• Strel0k
            • Jul 2014

I like it when the video is very sensual. How about a video where you're on vacation and find a bag of balloons which are a brand you're not familiar with at a shop you've been to. You then get back to your room, get into more comfortable clothing (a night gown perhaps) and then start blowing up the first balloon to its maximum while you start rubbing between your legs. Your rubbing gets faster and more vigorous as the neck stretches out further and further with each breath until it's pressing against your lips. It pops, sending you into instant climax. But you're not done yet. You then blow up another, tie it, and place it on your bed. You spread your legs and mount the overinflated balloon, grinding and bouncing on it while you blow the next balloon up inside your shirt. Your grinding gets faster and harder as the balloon you're blowing presses tighter and tighter against your body while it's trapped in your shirt. The neck is now bulging out further and longer until finally both the balloons pop at the same time which sends you into a body shaking orgasm like you've never experienced before.

Comment

• greglooner
              • Dec 2020

Sandwiched between 2 gls and having someone else grind on top. Other toys (inserted) optional.

Comment

• Little Looner
                MADAM BANGS
                • Jan 2019

To the above

These all happen like a regular

@greg - sounds hot - you win 3 days - DM ME FOR THE LINK.

keep it creative and fun

Comment

• Strel0k
                  • Jul 2014

How about using a smaller foot pump with a hose but bouncing on the pump to do a pump to pop?

Comment

• lonelylooner
                    • Jan 2012

Hi Madam Bangs!

I'm a fan of your work...I certainly love the idea of the looner community having a bit of an 'Auntie' (can you tell I've watched your YouTube clips ) and your are certainly the person for it!

Anyway....idea... Balloon bounce testing! Inflate lots of balloons to various sizes (under inflate, to rated size, overinflate etc). Review them for us looners, which ones feel most comfortable? Which ones can take all of your weight? Which give the longest necks? Talk us through how they feel underneath you! Get creative of course!

A balloon review series 'looner style' sounds like a great idea for a series...i would certainly watch!

<3 x

Comment

• som3derp
                      • Oct 2021

Hi might as well give it a try.
                      I guess one of my favorite things I'd love to see with balloons is balloon gags and bondage. Modelling Balloons touching/pressing against the lips during a gag and used as shibari, especially including a "rope" running between the legs. If you'd be specially frisky, you can either spin or concept it in a way that the modelling balloon even enters you as part of the outfit (by having a twist/tie point at the pussy and forking 1 side 'inside')! Geo donuts and blossoms make sexy puffy balloon handcuffs and feetcuffs as well. ;D
                      This probably shows what I have in mind (with what they did at her mouth also repeating at the pussy).

Other than that, as a non-popper I just love women covered/clustered in balloons. A burlesque dancer who decides to masturbate in her balloon dancer outfit or the whole body covered with squeaky modelling balloons like a 'michelin man' (like this), teasing me with the balloons and not popping free would be very sexy for me.
                      Last edited by som3derp; 22-10-2021, 22:50.

Comment

• Little Looner
                        MADAM BANGS
                        • Jan 2019

Love it @lonelylooner
                        you win 3 days free
                        dm me for the link

Originally posted by lonelylooner
                        h
                        i madam bangs!

I'm a fan of your work...i certainly love the idea of the looner community having a bit of an 'auntie' (can you tell i've watched your youtube clips ) and your are certainly the person for it!

Anyway....idea... Balloon bounce testing! Inflate lots of balloons to various sizes (under inflate, to rated size, overinflate etc). Review them for us looners, which ones feel most comfortable? Which ones can take all of your weight? Which give the longest necks? Talk us through how they feel underneath you! Get creative of course!

A balloon review series 'looner style' sounds like a great idea for a series...i would certainly watch!

<3 x

Comment

• Little Looner
                          MADAM BANGS
                          • Jan 2019

I love this!!!
                          Definitely going to do this one

You win 3 days free
                          DM ME for your link
                          X x

Originally posted by som3derp
                          Hi might as well give it a try.
                          I guess one of my favorite things I'd love to see with balloons is balloon gags and bondage. Modelling Balloons touching/pressing against the lips during a gag and used as shibari, especially including a "rope" running between the legs. If you'd be specially frisky, you can either spin or concept it in a way that the modelling balloon even enters you as part of the outfit (by having a twist/tie point at the pussy and forking 1 side 'inside')! Geo donuts and blossoms make sexy puffy balloon handcuffs and feetcuffs as well. ;D
                          This probably shows what I have in mind (with what they did at her mouth also repeating at the pussy).

Other than that, as a non-popper I just love women covered/clustered in balloons. A burlesque dancer who decides to masturbate in her balloon dancer outfit or the whole body covered with squeaky modelling balloons like a 'michelin man' (like this), teasing me with the balloons and not popping free would be very sexy for me.

Comment

• 7balloon
                            • Dec 2018

I would love to see any role play you may do. Girlfriend, aunt, store worker. I know you can be such a tease and your accent is to die for. Thanks for being there at all!

Comment

• ubuntuUser
                              • Oct 2017

I always am on the look out for looner content where the woman is forcing/encouraging the man (or other partner) to get more comfortable with balloons. I.e. the partner is willing to a point, and the woman is helping seduce them and bring them along to love balloons too. I guess it is a bit of psychological play involved where the partner is scared and sexuality/sensuality is being used to make them comfortable, and pleased

Or the converse, which you see a bit more of: where the woman is the uncomfortable one and is talking through her discomfort with balloons while playing out her partner's fantasy.

I guess a bit of mind games either way--I think the talking is what sells it.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎