Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerJeff
    • Mar 2024

Hi

So I, like many others here, I lurked in the depths of the forum long before ever contributing, but I feel I'm on here frequently enough to justify an introduction, so here we are lol.

My name's Jeff, 25 male, and I've had a balloon fetish since probably 10-11 (whenever I started puberty). Also like many others, I was absolutely terrified by balloons as a child, yet fascinated by the colors, shape, smell, etc. To this day, I'm still a bit of a wuss around them, but I don't think it'd be nearly as fun if they lost their intimidating factor.

My favorite thing about balloons and being a looner has to be just how harmless and playful it is. To me, people who like balloons just seem to have a zest for life, at least in my experience. And yet, at the same time, nothing is quite as sensual as blowing a balloon up to it's utmost limit, allowing the anticipation to build slowly until it has completely overshadowed any anxiety, and then submitting to the primal urge that sends me into a popping spree.

Also, I was raised in a pretty typical Christian household, so I struggled with sexual repression quite a bit growing up. I'm really glad this community exists because it's helped me accept my fetish fully without shame, and that has only made experiencing balloons even better, so thank you all you wonderful people!

As weird as it sounds, I have a general fascination with psychology and understanding what makes people tick, and fetishes are no exception, so if you want to chat - hit me up!
  • Loonyguy2020
    • Mar 2020

Re: Hi

Welcome Jeff , totally the same story about myself

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Re: Hi

Hello and welcome to the forum
      The bigger the better

Comment

• palloncino90