Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Inserting into balloon apples

Play Doh Ice cream cupcakes playset playdough by Suishyballhttp://www.youtube.com/user/suishyball

So the other day, I had the opportunity to make my first successful balloon apple. I used a reasonably larger balloon than is pictured in the video above. With me being a male with fully functional male body parts, you can well imagine I had some pretty dirty intentions in mind for this balloon "apple." Yes that's right, I'm talking about inserting into this apple.

First of all, I must say, it felt AMAZING, like nothing I've ever felt before with a balloon. I loved it! Several hours after doing this incredibly pleasurable dirty deed however, I had a rather disturbing thought. What would have happened if the knot holding the two ends of the balloon came loose, while I was inserted? There's alot of potential energy there, and it was a VERY tight balloon. I cringe to think how much that might have hurt. I of course did not have these thoughts BEFORE inserting (horny male hormones shut down brain cells jsyk).

So I would like to ask the other male looners of this forum, have you tried this before? What were your experiences? Did the knot come loose while you were inside, and if so, how much did it hurt? I would love to do this again, but I don't want to break anything.
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Re: Inserting into balloon apples

I used to do that often, but i used rubber bands, it would come undone too easilly though and it wasnt very pleasant

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

Never tried it. I just use a Geo on top of a 16" or larger balloon when I want that penetrating feel. Maybe try a quick link balloon beings they have the extra bit of latex on the end for tying to another balloon? Not sure if the 11/12" size would be big enough though. I might have to try that tonight in the shower... Maybe a punch ball with a nub instead of a loop on the end would work as well? Just push it through and tie it with the balloon neck.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

I love making these toys.
        I use string to hold the knot.
        It came undone once and it hurt a lot but other than that it's been a lot of fun playing with this form of balloon sex toy.
        I like it better than a Geo for solo play as the sensations don't diminish as your glans emerges from the far side of the tunnel as happens with Doughnuts or Blossoms.
        Also, it's easier to stash the balloon without cleaning up. The closed end holds the mess so you can deal with clean up at your leisure, or just keep using it if you're a grotty, messy balloon fucking reprobate.

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

This is hot.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

Well, I know I 100% wanna try this now.

Comment

• SirSquishy
              • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
              I love making these toys.
              I use string to hold the knot.
              It came undone once and it hurt a lot but other than that it's been a lot of fun playing with this form of balloon sex toy.
              I like it better than a Geo for solo play as the sensations don't diminish as your glans emerges from the far side of the tunnel as happens with Doughnuts or Blossoms.
              Also, it's easier to stash the balloon without cleaning up. The closed end holds the mess so you can deal with clean up at your leisure, or just keep using it if you're a grotty, messy balloon fucking reprobate.
              So if it does come undone, your sausage is just really sore for a while? Otherwise no negative effects?

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                Banned
                • Dec 2014

Maybe a minute of stinging.
                The bigger issue is frantically trying to get the slippery balloon to conform back to the necessary shape. You want so much to get back in there and enjoy the sensations that would sooth the sting and the balloon just won't behave.
                As mentioned before, it only happened once. I've tightened up my knot game as a result of that once.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                  • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
                  Maybe a minute of stinging.
                  The bigger issue is frantically trying to get the slippery balloon to conform back to the necessary shape. You want so much to get back in there and enjoy the sensations that would sooth the sting and the balloon just won't behave.
                  As mentioned before, it only happened once. I've tightened up my knot game as a result of that once.
                  Good to know the pain isn't to bad. Can't wait to try it again. I've also found that something like a punch balloon works great. The extra mass on the end helps hold the knot together.

Comment

• glovepopper
                    • May 2019

I did it many times with condoms, for me it feels better than plain balloons. Once I popped that toy intentionally while cumming - the feeling was awesome, no pain...
                    Last edited by glovepopper; 05-06-2021, 09:39.

Comment

• TheMole
                      • Nov 2019

Hey, I make these all the time and yeah, they’re a lot of fun! Little bit of lube and the latex almost feels like the real thing. I usually seal balloons with rubber bands anyway so I use those to keep it pulled through and I’ve only had it snap back once or twice. It’s not bad if you aren’t using a balloon that is super tightly inflated.

Comment

• t17forLife
                        • May 2015

These are two videos which illustrate a similar concept using latex condoms, with slight variations.
                        Condom Hack : Home Made pleasure toy for Men #CondomHack,#Condom , #sexytoyformen ,

Create in a few seconds a simple and very efficient masturbation device.Enjoy ;-)

Comment

• S2Plooner
                          • Jan 2020

I am using Geo donut but sometimes I craft this masturbation toy.
                          I've used small zip ties, ribbon, or a thin cord.

Comment

• SirSquishy
                            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by t17forLife
                            These are two videos which illustrate a similar concept using latex condoms, with slight variations.
                            Condom Hack : Home Made pleasure toy for Men #CondomHack,#Condom , #sexytoyformen ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s
                            I'll have to try this. I hear it feels very different than a latex balloon.

Originally posted by S2Plooner
                            I am using Geo donut but sometimes I craft this masturbation toy.
                            I've used small zip ties, ribbon, or a thin cord.
                            Shoelaces work well for me. Makes it easier to undo the apple after playing with it.

Comment

• SPHUSA
                              • Apr 2021

Here's what you need to try:

And here's instructions on how to do it!

I like to use 646Q balloons for this.

As far as worrying about the balloon hurting you, I've done this hundreds of times, no problem. When balloons break, the material doesn't 'snap' toward you.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎