Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EtOHLooner
    • Mar 2017

Re: how do you get off?

Mainly just blowing it and getting it as big and as hard as I dare... not even really into humping or riding or sitting on it or anything like that, just admiring its size, and maybe feeling it against my chest...
    Last edited by EtOHLooner; 26-06-2019, 04:37.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Inflatafuck
      i love playing with balloons in lots of ways but my favourite is lubing up and sliding inside, never fails.

how many others prefer this method?
      any suggestions?
      I'm relatively new here, but I can't picture the way that 'inserting and fucking' works.
      Where does the friction and sliding happen? It seems to me that the neck with just follow your cock in and out ... ? Or the neck rolls back & forward - still no friction.
      Please explain exactly how to do it - ! I don't want to miss-out on a great experience!

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BalloonBounce
        I'm relatively new here, but I can't picture the way that 'inserting and fucking' works.
        Where does the friction and sliding happen? It seems to me that the neck with just follow your cock in and out ... ? Or the neck rolls back & forward - still no friction.
        Please explain exactly how to do it - ! I don't want to miss-out on a great experience!
        Depending on the size of the balloon and dick in question, the neck itself can provide friction. If you thrust deep and back enough, it will unroll after being bunched up.

Comment

• poski
          • Jul 2019

Well I usually like the feeling of a sort of standard size balloon against my pussy, and when I get wet I love how it just slides up and down. And I'll sit on it naked and let the pressure push against me. A lot of the time doing that can get me off, though I also have a ton of fantasies that I've never been able to play out.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
            • Jul 2017

Mostly straddling/riding

Comment

• Mazilon
              • Mar 2017

Lots of different ways I like to play, but when I want to actually get off, my go to is the classic straddle. I use 18" stuffers. At rated size the balloon presses firmly against me, so even gentle movements (bouncing, rocking, etc) are electrifying and once I nail the posture and position I tend to finish rather quickly.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                Stretched like space-time
                • Feb 2018

i generally just sit on my chair and start blowing until the balloon is big enough that it starts to touch my erect penis. at this moment i just draw circles around the balloon using my dick; the balloon would always be cold and that sensation would make me leak like crazy which would make the balloon friction free. then i just ascend to nirvana and blow like crazy until i shoot everywhere.

i never tried straddling or riding due to my living conditions and the sizes that i own.

what a weird description.
                And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• BalloonAus
                  • May 2019

I love to blow up a balloon a few times and get it stretched a bit. After blowing it 3 or 4 times it gets nice and wet inside. I take some scissors and cut off the nozzle at the top of the neck. Then put the balloon over my dick. Can see myself inserted in the balloon. Slowly I let the air out and the balloon shrinks onto my dick. Upon all the air going out the balloon forms around the dick and the cold wet inside feels great! Even better if a girl has blown up the balloon and the moisture is from her breath!
                  This also stops mess going everywhere when I get off.

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

In addition to basic straddling and riding I also like to do this to get off:

I lay on my back and just push the balloon into my crotch with my hands. Sometimes I bring my thighs up to squeeze the balloon harder . With the balloon firmly pressing against me, held in place with my thighs, i often start rubbing and teasing it and have it squeak in protest. Then as I’m nearing the edge I begin to increase the pressure of the balloon against my crotch slightly squeezing harder and harder either with my legs, hands or both so theres increasing firm pressure causing the neck to start coming out. Its usually at this time that the pressure feels so good that I ultimately orgasm hopefully before I pop the balloon. I love getting a balloon right to the brink of popping with alot of tease. And a helium balloon is a bigger turn on knowing I am resisting its ability to float up.

-J

Comment

• stobarts
                      • Dec 2018

I love too ride on my 17" tuftex balloons until I cum or they burst whichever happens first

Comment

• SilverPop
                        • May 2021

I like to take a couple of Balloons to bed and then pleasure myself by rubbing and grinding against them, hearing them squeal as they are abused. I am either naked or wearing tight lycra cycle shorts.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                          • Jan 2016

Hi silverpop , i do it basically the same way ,i blow em big and tight and press and grind into my balloon till i bust
                          The bigger the better

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                            Hi silverpop , i do it basically the same way ,i blow em big and tight and press and grind into my balloon till i bust
                            Same!

Comment

• Ballooner737
                              • Jun 2021

I like to inflate them more or less at 80% of their capacity, and then, hug them while kissing them, also riding and rubbing through my body is very nice and hot

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                                • Feb 2018

How do I get off? I go into workday and enter the day off ;-)

(ok ok ok ok ok that was a low level pun ).

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎