Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Semipop
    • Jun 2022

Do you know this Redneck Popper Guy?

HI all - just wondered if anyone knows who this guy is, and where to get more video clips featuring him. Thanks if you can offer a lead.
    Attached Files
  • izzyrob
    • Oct 2018

Re: Do you know this Redneck Popper Guy?

Kind of looks like something that might come from menpoppingtoys.com

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

I might be wrong, but it doesn't quite look like the room menpoppingtoys play in. This guy is obviously over 30 and fully mature enough to bust them balloons

Comment

• Semipop
        • Jun 2022

This clip wasn't from MENPOPPINGTOYS, it was more of an amateur production. But thanks for the suggestion guys. Anyone else got an idea if the source?

Comment

• balloonpopper
          • Nov 2016

The guy is from a Swedish paysite that only existed for a short time.
          The owner is a looner himself, he still posts videos of this and other guys popping balloons on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.svensen.9

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by balloonpopper
            The guy is from a Swedish paysite that only existed for a short time.
            The owner is a looner himself, he still posts videos of this and other guys popping balloons on his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.svensen.9
            He has a lot of seriously huge balloons!!!!

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

I just wanted to say that in texas, that guy in your photo is what we call a rapper/gangster look. A redneck might look like George Strait, like a homeless person, a farmer, or my favorite type of redneck, the one with a dip can and a hunting t shirt

Comment

• izzyrob
                • Oct 2018

Originally posted by t17forLife
                I just wanted to say that in texas, that guy in your photo is what we call a rapper/gangster look. A redneck might look like George Strait, like a homeless person, a farmer, or my favorite type of redneck, the one with a dip can and a hunting t shirt
                I was thinking the same thing but saw OP is from the UK so let it slide

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

I'm from the uk but know what a redneck is. (Btw rednecks with balloons would be really hot to see)

Comment

• npratt
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by AJK64
                    I'm from the uk but know what a redneck is. (Btw rednecks with balloons would be really hot to see)
                    Someone from Essex might be an analogy.

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

Nah, Essex guys are more trendy types who spend hours on fake tans and hair products. We dont have a redneck analogy over here in the uk sadly.

Comment

• Londonj2014
                        • Dec 2017

@Npratt - anymore talk like that and I'll get my rifle and come after you, ya hear!!!

@AJK64
                        a working-class white person from the southern US, especially a politically reactionary one.

CLEARLY not Essex

or try the urban dictionary
                        You would be a redneck if: You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos. You need an estimate from your barber before you get a haircut. The biggest fashion risk you take is which plaid you'll wear to the 4-H Fair. You have flowers planted in a bathroom appliance in your front yard. Your wife weighs more then your refrigerator. You move your refrigerator and the grass underneath it has turned yellow. You mow your lawn and find a car. You can spit without opening your mouth. Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night involves putting on shoes and a jacket and grabbing a flashlight. You go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy one gift. Taking a dip has nothing to do with water. There are more than ten lawsuits currently pending against your dog. You take a fishing pole to Sea World. The hood and one door are a different color from the rest of your car. You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course. You've ever shot somebody over a mall parking space. Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit in his lap. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it. You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympic sport. The receptionist checks the rat traps at your place of business. More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general. You think the stock market has a fence around it. You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. You've ever lost a loved one to kudzu. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years. Your front porch collapses and kills more than three dogs. Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame. Your home has more miles on it than your car. Your Christmas tree is still up in February. You've ever been arrested for loitering. You think that potted meat on a saltine is an hors d'ouvre. There is a stuffed possum anywhere in your house. You hammer bottle caps into the frame of your front door to make it look nice. You've ever shot anyone for looking at you. You own a homemade fur coat. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat. Your momma has "ammo" on her Christmas list. You've totaled every car you've ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎