Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatablelover21
    • Jun 2015

I think im a little obsessed with beachballs lol

Just been out to poundland again today and baught 7 more beachballs i cant help my self. Being a non popper theas will last a long time lol. Any one else this obsessed with beachballs ? I also baught 5 more this weekend passed so i have 12 now 😂😂
    Attached Files
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: I think im a little obsessed with beachballs lol

How do you mean.... I’ve about 60 odd 48,60,72 and bigger lol!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Believe me....you're not obsessed!

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Leave some for me. I think we must live in same area. I went to the Poundland not a beach ball to be found. Plenty of bananas, monkeys in trees, airbeds for toddlers, but those beachballs, well you must have them all

Comment

• John225
          • Jan 2018

I've got more than 50 easy, I've got well over 30 of the color dot intex 42" alone

Comment

• inflatablelover21
            • Jun 2015

They were hard to come across I had to go to 3 different poundland to get them

Comment

• Nopops4me
              • Jun 2015

Been to Poundland this morning. They must have restocked. There was a box full of the beachballs previously mentioned, so I bought some. Just tried one, pumped it up 'til all the wrinkles along the seams had gone. Kept going 'til it felt very taught, pushed stopper in and measured diameter. Although it looked big & tight I was disappointed the dia. measured only 56cm (22"). Packet states dia. 76cm (30"). Should I carryon & keep pumping to try & achieve 76cm or do you think it will 'pop' before it gets there? Your views would be appreciated if you've tried one of these balls. Thanks

Comment

• OverTheTop
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Nopops4me
                Been to Poundland this morning. They must have restocked. There was a box full of the beachballs previously mentioned, so I bought some. Just tried one, pumped it up 'til all the wrinkles along the seams had gone. Kept going 'til it felt very taught, pushed stopper in and measured diameter. Although it looked big & tight I was disappointed the dia. measured only 56cm (22"). Packet states dia. 76cm (30"). Should I carryon & keep pumping to try & achieve 76cm or do you think it will 'pop' before it gets there? Your views would be appreciated if you've tried one of these balls. Thanks
                Typically they list the uninflated diameter, it's a marketing gimmick.

Comment

• gen1120t
                  • Jun 2018

Wish I could get those here.

Comment

• John225
                    • Jan 2018

I can get 42" to the side of a 48" easy. You might could get it to the advertised size. Try it

Comment

• bbhumper
                      • Jan 2012

As of right now I have 26 beach balls..

Comment

• Krizacek1
                        • Jul 2018

I'm obsessed too

few pictures

Suzane new popper sph beachballs

https://www.blowtopop.net/picture.ph...&pictureid=551

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                          • May 2017

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                          Typically they list the uninflated diameter, it's a marketing gimmick.
                          Yeah, usually if the advertised size is 36, 42, 48 inch, it usually means from end to end uninflated, and I'll jump for these. When I find a particular ball that feels just right, knowing how hard it is to get and find these things in the first place, I'll usually either hit the shop or the seller with a job lot purchase, and feel then I should be right.

I bought a few 48 inch Metallica balls from a particular seller, a few weeks later when they arrived in Australia, Blew one up as firm as possible, and wow, both the squeaky soft PVC, the size, and the colour just got me burning, you know it when you've found the perfect ball. So went back to bought four boxes of 20 off him (80 balls). It's a lot, but I know despite me not being a popper, I inflate mine as hard and firm as possible, thus highly increasing the probability of pin holes and seam leaks. But so far the few I've inflated have been rock solid.

But honestly, when one day I've got my own place, dream of filling a room up with these Metallica balls, and f#$king ones brains out as hard as one could.

I've bought around roughly about 100 36 inch black balls from beachballs.com, the proprietors wanted to sell them off at a cheaper price, because he believe the balls melted in the sun, for me that was a nice big flag to say that they were phthalate based, got them, and yup, nice soft stretchy PVC, and mirror smooth finish. I'll take these if staying out of home (traveling), Metallicas are just a little unwheldy, and are only best used at home.

I think between D&L Toys and beachballs.com, I bought around 400-500 balls, most of which with buying a sample first, and then if desired, I'll go hell for leather. Aside from the Metallicas, my second favourites are the beachball.com's 36 inch blacks, and the D&L Toys 36 inch white, red, and blues (in my avatar pic).

These were a mixed blessing as the white and red panels are so soft, ones fingers virtually melts through the PVC upon pressing in, absolute heaven, but perhaps this is the very property of the ball that has made these white/red/blues more vulnerable to pin holes. I've bought around 50 of these, have inflated about 15 of them, and only 4 of them have stayed intact. Got a feeling if these where made with welded double seams with the same style of PVC plastic, and increased to 42 inch, these white/red/blues would be my absolute perfect looner's beach ball.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

That Intex 42 inch polka dot ball is pretty sturdy. I didn't know I needed one until I saw a nearly 600 pound woman sit on one in a video. Just briefly, and against a wall, but it held her, and she even bounced a bit. Now that I own some of them, I've had women heavier than that sit with all their weight decidedly on the thing, and they don't last long, but it's a hoot to see. And I've seen a normal-sized woman lay on the thing, on another big float, and a super size woman lay on top of her.

In some videos I've seen a larger, red and yellow translucent ball used for sex, and I really want to find one. 48 inches, maybe larger. Ideally it'd be sturdier than the 48 inch balls I've had. I love to see two people on a ball, even if I know they don't weigh enough to stress the ball.

I've found 36 inch balls all seem to be made of thinner vinyl, and stretching them is fun but they are all flimsy. Probably the same material as the 24 inchers, but larger balls with the same material are actually less sturdy. The 48 inchers are different material, and still not sturdy enough.

But that 42 inch Intex seems to be quite sturdy.

THat splotchy ball is the same size as teh polka dot one, isn't it? I think it's the same ball with a different graphic. Save with the many-stripe alternating clear one from Intex?
                            Last edited by heaviest; 18-04-2022, 14:58.

Comment

• bbhumper
                              • Jan 2012

Nice collection

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍