Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloonpop_ks
    • Mar 2023

Sabine - or how my fetish get started

At first I wanna let you know, this is my first time writing something like that on English. Please ignore some faults, it's not my native language and I'm not very good at it.
    But in the Foot to pop thread some asked to hear about that, so here we go:
    ----------------------

It was the first break at school. As always, my best buddy Lars and his girlfriend at this time - and my best female friend - Sabine walked out to the schoolyard.

On our way out, we met a bunch classmates, coming from another course. We stopped to chat a bit, and I saw that Sabine talked with Manu, and she handed to him a condom, and I only heard her saying "but, until it pops, ok?" With sparkling eyes. That was my signal for take off at that time. I waited a while, until the condom gets quite big, round about 5 centimeter in front of Sabines face, then I left the scene. I can't stand it at that point.
    But it made me think. Why should someone want to get a pop so close to the face?
    I had quite a few situations where she did such things, she often brought balloons to school. She was the first person I saw balloons bigger than the standard size, most of the time she had 16 inch loons.

Than, a while later we had a party from our youth club, My buddy Lars and I where at the Video Club, we filmed the event.
    After all was over, I came across the stand where they had given away helium balloons. And whom did I see? Sabine. And a huge bundle of about 20 to 30 16 Inch balloons already quite big inflated with a bit of a neck.
    That made me nervous, but I tried not to show it.
    "Hi, would you help me with the tank please?" She asked me. "We must bring it back to the storage" "Sure" I said, no clue what was about to happen.
    "But first the fun part" she said. I realized what was about to happen, and that I haven't any chance to leave. Right while thinking about it, the loudest bang I've ever heard at that time goes off. She giggled. M ears rang and I was scared as f*CK, but at the same time horny about seeing her doing that with such a joy. She stabbed 5 or 6 more with her needle. The location was under a Roof, so the noise was unbelievable and so arousing. Then she pulled on down and put it on the ground, placing her pretty sandals with her even prettier feet on it "look, it matches my toenails" she said and wiggled her toes. Another incredible, earbreaking bang happened when she stomped hard.
    Good God, happily that was the time of the baggy pants, Skaterlook. So she couldn't see that I had the biggest one of my live.
    She grabbed one of the balloons and popped it very close to my face. Tht was the moment I realized why she liked that. It was such a wonderful feeling. So I took one myself and popped it very close to her face. We both laughed. That was the first balloon I had popped in my life and since that day I consider myself a looner - without even knowing what that is that day.
    After we finished all balloons (she popped 80 percent at least) we brought the bottle back, and I left. Had the best masturbation on that day with those pictures in mind.

There was a while later a situation at her birthday party, where she was sitting on a chair, resting her feet onto a balloon. Which was the first thing that burned into my mind regarding feet together with balloons.

Two years later, we took our class trip to Italy.
    One day we were on the girls room, and somehow it started that all guys gave all girls a foot massage. and guess who was my partner for that occasion? Right, Sabine again.
    She said "I have to wash my feet first" and somehow I followed her, don't know why. But it was a very sensual experience watching the water flowing down her soles to the toes.
    The foot massage was the moment I knew that this is a thing for me from that moment on. Feeling her warm, soft toes and rubbing them was awesome.
    I secretly sniffed at her feet, and man, that was awesome.

We never had a relationship or sexual activities. Have no clue, if she realized what she did to me ;⁠-⁠)

Funny is, since a few months, we have contact after decades. Just chatting about the good old times, both in a relationship.
    Last edited by Balloonpop_ks; 16-03-2023, 06:14.
  • UKPOPPER
    • Feb 2023

Re: Sabine - or how my fetish get started

Well written. I enjoyed reading that. Thank you. What a great few experiences - although I would have truly freaked out about the balloon popping when I was young and phobic. Wow.
    Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
      • Mar 2023

Thanks for your feedback. Happy that you liked it.

I must confess, I faded out in my writing how fearful it was in the beginning. I was truly scared, shaking a bit.
      But that weak moments O⁠_⁠o

Comment

• Alan
        • Dec 2014

That was a very nice read! And don’t worry about English not being your first language, you wrote well and can spell better than most native brits!!
        Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Great story, I too remember a few girls from school who seemed to be disproportionately likely to bring a balloon to school or to find them around and play with them. Not sure why exactly.

And I might add that one of them frequently wore cute sandals and had very pretty feet as well! A convenient coincidence for me.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
            • Mar 2023

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
            Great story, I too remember a few girls from school who seemed to be disproportionately likely to bring a balloon to school or to find them around and play with them. Not sure why exactly.
            Yeah, and I would love to talk about that with them. Why was that. I would really love to ask Sabine if she still love popping Balloons and if we would so some together. I know she still has Balloons around for birthday and new years.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎