Is there a particular part of a balloon that appeals to your senses above the rest?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Is there a particular part of a balloon that appeals to your senses above the rest?

For some reason it's the curve of the neck. It just feels somehow intimate & close beyond any rational reasoning. Love it tho
  • loonerlee
    • Dec 2018

Re: Is there a particular part of a balloon that appeals to your senses above the res

The latex the neck the smell the shape, I buy different brands because of the difference there is available. To a person without the fetish its probably just a balloon, to me it's much more.

Comment

• loonboy82
      • Nov 2019

Re: Is there a particular part of a balloon that appeals to your senses above the res

theres no set part of the balloon for me
      its more the feel of the smooth latex of a nice tightly inflated balloon that i like the most

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

These are the shapes, slopes, baby powdered and soft balloons. Very turns me on. Feel so good when having sessions with it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• JCB
          • Feb 2021

A balloon is oozes beauty, sensuality & a sex appeal all of its own.

Comment

• lucid
            • Sep 2016

My bad yall, didn't realize I posted this in the non popping section. I'd delete it if I knew how. Read on if that's ok, if not, u may wanna stop here.

The neck of course, but only in the context of it being an indicator of the balloon being full, or over inflated. And then to see a girl continuing to blow into it anyway, with malicious intent, it does major things to me haha. And also the main part of the body where the latex is stretched the tightest. There's less give there and when a girl is doing nail pops I like to see them struggle a little bit to pop the balloon. Doing it down lower, where there is less resistance is still cool n all, but not nearly as exciting.
            Last edited by lucid; 09-04-2021, 13:51.

Comment

I love the smell of fresh balloons, it make me really horny, and I usually have the best jerks off while I am smelling a thight inflated balloon

Comment

• Seasidelad
                • Sep 2018

I love the neck part of a loon even when it is tied off in a knot love this part to play with.

Comment

• Loon119
                  • Jun 2018

Weirdly where the knot is it's all wrinkled and creased. Love that bit. And also the neck and just the softness and how much weight some balloons can take for such a thin and fragile item. The sheer abuse is insane. And if it's my wife and part of a good session the eventual ending of both . I'll not write the words here

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎