Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCB
    • Feb 2021

Appreciation of site

I like the chat on here with mature like minded people that fully accept & embrace their feelings. A breath of fresh fresh air.
  • Chip67
    • Dec 2019

Re: Appreciation of site

Originally posted by JCB
    I like the chat on here with mature like minded people that fully accept & embrace their feelings. A breath of fresh fresh air.
    I am 100% in agreement. Well said !!!!

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

It is pretty great. Love coming here to get away and enjoy the discussions.

Comment

• lucid
        • Sep 2016

I also agree. Its probably one of the only places you can go to talk about what we are talking about, and know for sure other ppl actually understand what your saying. What I don't get is, how literal thousands of people come thru here monthly and only a small percentage of people actually post or contribute to the discussion. Man this place would be bumpin if even a dozen or so more people a week would chime in. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of! And big shout out and hugs 2 the ppl who keep this up and running. Your time and energy is certainly appreciated.

Comment

• SirSquishy
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by lucid
          What I don't get is, how literal thousands of people come thru here monthly and only a small percentage of people actually post or contribute to the discussion.
          I'm guessing most visitors may not actually have the fetish; but may have heard about it, did a quick google search, and came across this site.

Curious visitor today, newborn looner tomorrow. Who knows what could happen.

Comment

• loonerlee
            • Dec 2018

I'm here least once a week, I'll chime in when I feel the need, but wil say there plenty friendly person s here on this site.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎