Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: How old are you?

Looking at the result figures, I reckon under 18's are kids playing innocently with toys. 19/25 found an enjoyable feeling in their pants . 26/30 time for other interests plus having kids. 31/40 spark rekindled when blowing up balloons for the kids which continued long into the 41 and above until everything dies off.
    That's how I see the figures in the poll and possible reason

Comment

• Frost
      • Nov 2021

20 and new to the activities. Never had the money to go out and buy balloons. Still cant do to much since live with family

Comment

• Cadillac
        • Jan 2022

53 years old. I can never remember a time in my life when I didn’t get a really excited feeling when balloons were around. And if girls had balloons, that excitement was doubled. Ironically, the older I have gotten the more intense the fetish has become. In fact, over the last two years there has not been a day go by when I physically didn’t engage in some sort of balloon activity. Even if it just meant I kept a balloon(s) in my pocket so I could touch them periodically throughout the day. When I was younger, I honestly thought I’d outgrow the fetish someday. That it would just go away. But it’s been just the opposite. It’s never been more intense.

Comment

• Blowitbigger
          • Aug 2022

50 and I can't recall a moment in my life when balloons were not a special thing for me. I remember I being always attracted by men blowing up balloons long before I was at primary school even if I was so much scared of the balloon exploding. At around 6 I was allowed to go alone at the local circus with friends and as usual there was the balloon guy selling helium balloons and I remember I didn't go inside with my friends but stayed outside watching the balloon men blowing up helium balloons and I basically fell in love with both the men and his balloons even if at the time I didn't know what that feeling was exactly. Then when I was 7 I was at school and I was told to help decorating the school theater for the end of the year party. So I went and there was some schoolmate parents putting up decorations but for some reason when it was time to blow up loons all parents were gone apart from one on my best friend dad... as soon as he grab the first loon and started to blow it up I felt sort of strange but I didn't know yet that It was sexual excitement but my friends dad guessed what it was and said: so you like balloons... I was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say but then he said: I love them too, but don't tell anybody... I remember I staied there watching him blowing the up big and tight... necking all of them... I think he understood I was scared as death about the possibility of a balloon bursting and he managed to blow them up so big without bursting any... he finished blowing up the last balloon and let the air off then handed it to me and said: I stretched this for you so you know that you can blow it up big and it will not burst... and I said: I like when you blow them up... he smiled at me and said: maybe one day we will blow them up together again but for the moment this is our secret. I went home with the loon he gave me and I can't remember how many times I blew it up and then deflated it... every time my kind was going back thinking of that same loon between my friends dad lips and his big chest expanding before each blows and his cheeks puffing out while blowing it up... as you can imagine after being blown up so many times the loon got bigger and bigger any other time it was blown up... I used to count how many blows and with my heart pounding of fear I was adding one more blow every time I blew up the ballon again. One day I start blowing it up... it got huge and with my heart beating like a drum I got to the blow number 68 I should have stop but I was so excited and looking at that giant purple "beast" in front of me I couldn't resist blowing another deep lungfull breath and even if all my body was shivering for the fear I did it I blew a long final blow and BOOOOM it went off in a shower of spreads... still today I think it had been the loudest balloon I can remember... my first unwanted B2P... you may want to know if somthing happened wit my friend's dad... well yes, but many years after when I was 16 and it was fun I still think he was a beautifull looner man... then my family moved and I loose contact with him... but that balloon he gave me is what actually turned me into a real looner... unfortunately loons like those are impossible to find now, they were made by what later become the rifco company (at the time it had a different name ) not far from Rome Italy, I can recall the peculiar texture of those loons rubber and the wonderfully smell they had... they stretched so much and start getting rock hard only when the neck started to get blown... and the sound they made when they bursted was a loud but deep boooom you could feel the Soundwave on your chest and always went off in a thousands of shreads which I always loved ... if you blew them up multiple times they would get huge but still got hard before bursting and the bigger they got the deeper the final boom was... beautifull loons I would be ready to pay even 10 or 20 times the typical cost of a bag of loons to get a bag of those again...

Comment

• Scooter
            • May 2022

First half of my 20s, won't be more specific than that.

Only been actively looning for about a year now though. Before that it was just watching videos and such since I was nervous about trying it for myself.

Comment

• BouncyWiz
              • Aug 2022

Turning 30 in 4 months. I'm thinking of doing what Phoebe did in Friends and going 1 mile on a space hopper before I turn 30.

Comment

• MylarLover
                Mylar Balloon Lover
                • Apr 2023

I'm 31 year old, I will be 32 later this year. my fetish for Mylar balloons started when I was 8 or 9 years old.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I'm 54. I've had the fetish since I was 6 Years old. All of the Balloon popping on Sesame Street is Responsible for Turning Me on to it. Specifically When The Little Bird Counted 3 Balloons, Popped 2 with Her Beak and landed on top of the last Balloon!

Comment

• BalloonFun
                    • Apr 2022

58, been looning since a child, and still looning!

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                      • Mar 2014

26 yrs old

Comment

• numpty1
                        • Apr 2020

I'm 67 and have been a looner since I was about 5. Seen lots of balloons come and go but my favs at the moment are the GLs, any size. I'd love an agate GL but I haven'
                        t seen any as yet.

Comment

• Punchballer
                          • Jan 2022

I'm 65. My fascination with balloons goes back to when I was four. Balloons were more popular in those days for kids. I never did anything sexual with them until later as an adult. It was in my mid twenties I realized this was a fetish.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎