Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

What is your dream video?

If money was no issue what would your dream custom Balloon video be? Anyone in particular you'd like to see in it? What would you have them do? What would you have them wear (if anything)? Anywhere in particular you'd like it to take place?
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: What is your dream video?

I have two things in mind.

First off is a clip where one model is inside of a balloon with a 2nd model on the outside taunting the one inside. Doesn't really matter what they are wearing as long it's something. In a weird way nudity is a turn OFF for me. If I had my pick I'd want the model on the inside to be Tara Bush but really I'd be happy with anyone as long as they refer to a balloon as a bubble and don't escape at the end.

The other one is a simple blow to pop but the model in question would be wearing a mermaid tail and a bikini. I'd like for it to take place on the beach with the ocean in the background and sitting on a rock or at least something that looks like a rock. Again my first choice would be Tara Bush as she's my favorite but she hasn't made any balloon content in years so I'd be happy with anyone.

Comment

• som3derp
      • Oct 2021

Well then, as a nonpopper this would probably be boring to many of you here, but here I go:

Selenite from Studio Fuusen, wearing either her rubber swimsuit from "Rub, Rub, Rubber" or a Tharja cosplay from FE:Awakening, inside a giant climb-in balloon, tied in a balloon harness and gagged by balloons (like in "Balloon Bound", maybe even more bound) grinding against and rubbing herself against other balloons inside her climb-in balloon without popping any of them, just teasing and grinding while licking, sucking and squeaking her balloon gag pushing against her lips.

Comment

• SAF
        • Nov 2019

Huge pile of quality Plushies and LOTS AND LOTS of balloons and a hot lady

Comment

• Dude1234
          • Sep 2017

A video with the YouTuber asmr darling. She has done a video in it she blew up some small balloons but a proper balloon video would be a dream. I would go into what I would want to see in the video but that's for the popper's section.

Lots of other people I would love to see do a balloon vid to (Sydney Sweeney comes to mind)
          Last edited by Dude1234; 08-02-2022, 17:01. Reason: Typo

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

An army squadie. He is in his army uniform in a bedroom with 100 or so tightly inflated balloons between 12 inch and 17 inch piled on the bed. He gets in among the balloons and slowly starts bursting them by stomping on them and slowly squeezing them in his hands. He slowly strips down to his boxer shorts while bursting the balloons.

That or Chris Pratt in a similar situation haha

Comment

• popmenot
              • Jan 2022

As I said in a post a short, while back, I would love to see a hetero couple involved in intimate, non-popping balloon play. Foreplay, inflation, sex. The key here is intimacy. Preferably lots of big balloons, figurines, GL1200s and workers.
              There's only one video I can recall the that fits the bill, even without any inflation; and that's following many years of searching.

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by popmenot
                As I said in a post a short, while back, I would love to see a hetero couple involved in intimate, non-popping balloon play. Foreplay, inflation, sex. The key here is intimacy. Preferably lots of big balloons, figurines, GL1200s and workers.
                There's only one video I can recall the that fits the bill, even without any inflation; and that's following many years of searching.
                Have you seen SusyLooner's videos? , she might have 1 couple of videos you might be interested in, and actually she's good with balloons.
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• popmenot
                  • Jan 2022

Thanks Asclepio! I'll check it out.

Comment

• popmenot
                    • Jan 2022

Great find Asclepio. Thanks!

Comment

• Alladin
                      • Jan 2022

Here is my dream: Jeanette from Houseofloons blowing 2 pop crystal color balloons, producing a lot of condensation drops and with all possible details of her lips and tongue playing and licking the balloon.

Comment

• loonlun
                        • Mar 2021

I'm pretty simple, either: aggressive, passionate humping of balloons where I can see the whole balloon and the person humping away on it; or someone popping a lot of balloons in different ways and talking about how much they love popping them.

Comment

• pinpopper
                          • Mar 2019

Money no object. Ok. The lakers girls on a dance floor during a massive balloon drop of hundreds of over inflated 16 Unique jewel tone balloons. Enough balloons to be waist height when they all land. The girls play, dance and pop a few naturally for a few songs then a last song where they go wild and pop the lot. The whole thing shot in VR so I can watch back and see everything.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                            • Nov 2021

For me it would involve a room full of 16" helium balloons and a nude couple who begins by sit popping some of them as foreplay , transitions into the 2 of them having sex and ends with her laying face down with one of the balloons under her hips while he finishes inside her with his seed running out of her and down the balloon .

Graphic yes, but I'd LOVE to watch it !
                            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• zhilman
                              • Dec 2018

For me, I have two dream video:

1. A guy blowjob another guy while that other guy are blowing balloon.

2. A guy blowing geo donut around another man’s dick.

Number 1 has already been fulfilled, no. 2 not yet found. Hoping to find soon! Hehe
                              Last edited by zhilman; 21-02-2022, 10:03. Reason: Fixed typo

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎