Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mutaloon
    • Nov 2018

How do you see balloons?

I'd like to know what everybody sees in balloons. I know that as a fetish website, the whole thing is usually sexual in nature but can also just be interpreted as a sense of obsession with them. Some may see them as toys, and others may see them as sex objects. However some may have a sense of obsession with balloons where they don't like to see them pop.

Personally, when I blow up balloons, I get this psychosomatic sense in how I relate to the balloon. I blew it up and it's my round object. I tend to see balloons as decorations more than as toys in a casual sense, but I look at them in a metaphorical way more personally. Sometimes I watch videos of balloons blowing up but with no human presence. Just a balloon on a pump slowly inflating until it bursts.
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: How do you see balloons?

It depends on the situation.

In public at parties etc I see balloons as a fun decoration and noise maker. I enjoy bursting balloons in a non sexual way in these situations. Just bursting them is a fun thing to do.

In private I use balloons sexually, both on my own and with one of my partners (my boyfriend). I like balloons in a sensual way...the feel, the look etc, and also love to see a man bursting them for me as a turn on.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

Honestly the way I "see" them is quite broken. I spent my whole childhood avoiding balloons like the plague, and never actually handled one. My entire understanding of their physical form was visual. When I started to discover my fetish and actually went out and bought some, I was very surprised by how they felt when inflated (which took me a while to build up the nerve to do, but I got there). I still haven't decided whether they remind me more of a rubber sheet under tension, or a sheet of aluminum foil; whether a moderately full balloon is tense (since the skin is very taut) or whether they're soft (since the shape can still deform freely); whether it's under a lot of pressure (the tight skin obviously contains a lot of energy), or not (the gauge pressure in a balloon is quite low); whether they're fragile, or whether they're resilient.

It's like they're still an extremely novel phenomenon to me somehow, even though I've handled them a fair bit at this point. There's really nothing else like them. My visual impression of them disagrees with how they actually feel in your hands. Part of my lack of a solid mental model for what they actually "are" is one of the things that makes them very interesting to me even from a non-sexual standpoint.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

I’m very much able to separate sexual and non sexual admiration for balloons. Especially because the standard sized party balloons really don’t do anything for me anymore; it’s gotta be a minimum of 17 inches for me to wanna get naked with it.
        Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 31-08-2022, 10:41.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
          • Nov 2018

Interesting question.

My reaction to balloons has changed dramatically over the years--from extreme avoidance to deliberately searching out places that may be found.

These days my "balloon radar" seems to find balloons from a mile away. I can usually spot balloons in front of stores even when speeding along a highway. And in party stores I have super-hearing for balloons being inflated. It makes me inwardly smile. It is rare for me to see balloons in homes, but it can still makes me a bit nervous. Fortunately, most people and party stores use 12" balloons (or mylar) and under-inflate them (at least from my perspective).

On my own, it is quite different. I love inflating balloons, lots of balloons. I enjoy feeling the latex, admiring the colors, etc. I'm sure all of us know that feeling. It isn't all immediately sexual. Often, I inflate a few balloons just for fun. It relaxes me. Or I just enjoy the sexual tension and anticipation of play at a later date.

Comment

• Punchballer
            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Mutaloon
            I'd like to know what everybody sees in balloons. I know that as a fetish website, the whole thing is usually sexual in nature but can also just be interpreted as a sense of obsession with them. Some may see them as toys, and others may see them as sex objects. However some may have a sense of obsession with balloons where they don't like to see them pop.

Personally, when I blow up balloons, I get this psychosomatic sense in how I relate to the balloon. I blew it up and it's my round object. I tend to see balloons as decorations more than as toys in a casual sense, but I look at them in a metaphorical way more personally. Sometimes I watch videos of balloons blowing up but with no human presence. Just a balloon on a pump slowly inflating until it bursts.
            What I see in my punch balls is it's a toy to be played with for fun and exercise. A thicker, stronger balloon for physical activity. However being a balloon still fragile and subject to pop. I find it's round shape and pleated lines sexy and attractive. Somewhat like a beach ball yet more vulnerable. For me a sexual turn on. I love playing and blowing them up until they burst.

Comment

• BalloonFun
              • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Punchballer
              What I see in my punch balls is it's a toy to be played with for fun and exercise. A thicker, stronger balloon for physical activity. However being a balloon still fragile and subject to pop. I find it's round shape and pleated lines sexy and attractive. Somewhat like a beach ball yet more vulnerable. For me a sexual turn on. I love playing and blowing them up until they burst.
              Punch balls are fun and good exercise/coordination. Other than that, sexually, balloons get "played" with quite differently!

Comment

• srob2
                • Dec 2017

Balloons are toys, noise makers and decorations. Sexy girls playing with them are super hot, especially using their mouth and butt. More a way for hot girls to be hot than something that turns my on by itself.

Comment

• Scooter
                  • May 2022

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                  Honestly the way I "see" them is quite broken. I spent my whole childhood avoiding balloons like the plague, and never actually handled one. My entire understanding of their physical form was visual. When I started to discover my fetish and actually went out and bought some, I was very surprised by how they felt when inflated (which took me a while to build up the nerve to do, but I got there). I still haven't decided whether they remind me more of a rubber sheet under tension, or a sheet of aluminum foil; whether a moderately full balloon is tense (since the skin is very taut) or whether they're soft (since the shape can still deform freely); whether it's under a lot of pressure (the tight skin obviously contains a lot of energy), or not (the gauge pressure in a balloon is quite low); whether they're fragile, or whether they're resilient.

It's like they're still an extremely novel phenomenon to me somehow, even though I've handled them a fair bit at this point. There's really nothing else like them. My visual impression of them disagrees with how they actually feel in your hands. Part of my lack of a solid mental model for what they actually "are" is one of the things that makes them very interesting to me even from a non-sexual standpoint.
                  You and I are on a similar wavelength lol.

My feelings towards balloons shift depending on the situation. If I see some in public I take notice of them, but don't think much more about it. Maybe keep an eye out. If someone starts messing with them though, or they have their own balloon or something, or even if it's a situation I can't control well or escape from I start freaking out.

However, behind closed doors it's another matter. I can trust myself to know when to stop, and the feel, smell, sounds of the balloon all add to an experience. It's not even really a sexual thing as much as it being... interesting to me? The context has changed so my feelings have changed. It's no longer a frail object, but one of strength that can grow. I can squeeze them, and be okay; I can enjoy it.

And then it becomes sexual when you throw a beautiful woman into the picture. There's so many different ways the addition of balloons can make the situation more arousing, so many ways to play.

Context matters a lot, and it's why my feelings on balloons are so complex.

Comment

• Viper
                    Back me up, Vito!
                    • Jun 2021

Balloons are a complex topic for me. Certain things turn me on and then other things are just boring to me. Unless a balloon is being blown up by mouth, then it's not a turn on to me. I click off a video when I see people blowing up balloons with a pump. So when I see helium balloons, they really don't do anything for me. So I can look at them all day and not see them as anything more than just a decoration.

Now let it be blown up by mouth, especially by my girlfriend, and it's a completely different story. But I'm not fond of huge balloons like some people. 18 inch is about the biggest that I really care about and most likely it's because if it's blown by mouth, it takes too long to blow up something bigger. I have a good attention span but I like to see the rubber stretch at a decent rate.

But the bad part is that I don't want anyone seeing me with balloons because I know my stance on them...and so it makes me feel dirty to be honest. It's almost like the equivalent to me of buying condoms in the store and having the cashier see 'em...almost like...guess what I'm doing later! I wish I could feel normal about my balloon fetish but it's something I keep mostly in the dark from everyone. It's almost as if because I know about my fetish that anyone who would catch me with a balloon would immediately know about it so I usually stay away from them.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎