X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evelyn
    • Apr 2022

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome, Andy,
    Hope you will post more here and we all could enjoy great stories about our beautiful balloons.
    Big punch balloons are awesome to play and enjoy with some who love balloons
    My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Loonerwife
      Mature lady looner
      • Oct 2022

David and Janice here
      My wife and i love most types of balloons but our favourite is the Belbal 14" as it really does get huge, especially pre stretched, also love the tuftex 17" as well.
      Janice is a 100% genuine balloon lover, which i guess makes me kind of lucky as she quite often loves to dress sexy and come into the room i am in with a couple of tight balloons and some ready to blow. Main reason for joining is our fantasy is to find another/some other guys/trans to possibly join us for a night of balloon fun, so why not drop us a line and see what happens.

Comment

• LoonerHans
        • Oct 2018

Welcome to the forum!
        NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• bobgoz
          • Nov 2022

Hi,

I'm a straight 35 male, been a looner as long as I can remember love stuffing, inflation, fem form. Interests also include water balloon stuffing/inflation in clothes. Not sure if completely normal but then again I wouldn't be here if that was the case.

Here to compare notes and just delurk really, might even share some experiences and pictures.

Comment

• Loonstuffer
            • Jan 2022

Hello Everyone, Superflate aka Loonstuffer here. 48, Male, Non Popper that has been into balloons, balloon stuffing or body expansion for quite some time. Hope everyone is having a SWELL time! Hope to meet fellow looners and loonettes here...

Comment

• Loon france
              • Nov 2022

Hi everyone,
              I’m Micka (boy) from France, Normandie especialy, I try my best to whrite without mistakes
              I’m 31 yo, I’m semi popper, my wife does not like balloons… but we love us each other.
              I came here to talk, to share with you expérience I got, I try to whrite a story, may be I will share her with you when she will be finish
              I really like balloons, and I really like when they are stomped by a girl inconverse shoes 🤷🏼*♂️
              So I’m glad to be here

Comment

• Faganite#47
                • Nov 2022

hello ive returned to the forum again because i just love fantasising over big balloons ....ive recently moved into a flat so im not sure about buying balloons again because im worried the neighbours might hear the bangs ......any advice please

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                  • Mar 2020

Salut Mika , tu peux t'exprimer en Français aussi ... ce site n'est pas exclusivement anglophone , bienvenue ici entre looners de tous horizons .. au plaisir de te lire

Comment

• gstarbl4zzer
                    • Nov 2022

hi i am bl4zzer just from this forum and will try to bring new thing to help people out who love balloon popping
                    blow

Comment

• robertsky
                      • Oct 2022

Hello!

It is Robert here, nice to e-meet you all! I am a non-popper looner and author of "Looners: A playful journey with balloons"

Happy to be part of this channel!

Comment

• MylarMom
                        • Dec 2022

Hello, I’ve joined because I have a fetish where I love seeing women either intentionally release or lose their helium balloons, especially mylar/foil ones.

My first memory of this was in the 1980s when a pretty 4th grade neighbor girl named Paige was sitting in her window letting her giant round Happy Birthday balloon hover on its ribbon outside of her house before letting the ribbon go and watching her balloon fly away.

Then in high school numerous (inevitably hot) girls would tend to release their mylar heart balloons at Valentines or mylar birthday bouquets from their parents, including several of my girlfriends, my pretty sister and (most reliably) my very pretty single Mom.

She LOVES mylar balloons, but whether gift bouquets from me or purchased herself in a theme park she ALWAYS released them eventually, after carrying them around for a bit “enjoying” them. I know this is terrible for the environment...but it’s hot, and I’ll bet I’ve seen her release hundreds of mylar balloons either individually like the big Tweety she bought at Great America only to release an hour later to the 7 (!?!j different Minnie and Mickey mylars she released on a trip to Disney in Florida.

Today we went to lunch at this little pizza place after church, stopping at the grocery store first where I surprised my Mom (now 53j with these giant mylar Santa and Snowman balloons she admired in Floral as we walked in. She looked totally adorable holding them in the little black sweater dress and sheer black tights she had on, and she even tied them to her purse before the trip through the parking lot (so they wouldn’t get lost) and let them bob next to our table as we ate. But after she used the bathroom upon leaving I noticed she detached the ribbons from her purse and once in the parking lot she confessed that she might want to let them go, she couldn’t decide..they were so cute but she also wanted to watch them fly. I told her (as I always do) that it was up to her. She said she was cold in just her dress and pantyhose so she’d better decide, She gazed up at her balloons for a moment and then let the Santa go first then about 10 seconds later her snowman. There was relatively calm winds today so they slowly made their way up into the sky and she watched them float away until they were lost from view somewhere over Lake Michigan.

Comment

• Shamaflexit
                          • Jul 2022

Hello everyone, my name is Shamil and i like b2p and girls who make b2p, Been a Looner since childhood for as long as I can remember, now I'm 25, I live in Florida, u can white me and we can talk more)

Comment

• Bebe
                            • Nov 2022

My name is betty. I have a love for soft balloons. Only been in to them for about 10 years. I do not like popping them.

Comment

• Wahisho
                              • Dec 2022

Hi all, UK here, in the North. Into inflatables and ride-ons. The softer and shinier the better. Thanks!

Comment

• Blowithuge
                                • Dec 2022

Hi everyone!
                                My name is Jake from South Carolina, USA. I'm so happy that there is a place that I can share my fetish with like minded people! I've been a closet looner forever and very recently I've told my wife about some of this. We may try to work some balloons into our love making sessions. Anyway, I'm into condoms and big clear balloons. I love to blow to pop extra large condoms - the bigger they get the more intense I get off. I don't always pop them though, so I can relate to non-poppers too! I just love the feel of a huge condoms as I blow it up. They're so soft and supple and I love the way they feel against my skin. Sometimes when I attempt a b2p, I pop before the condom does! Ok, that's my thoughts and I've gotten myself so worked up that I'm going to close for now. I gotta go take care of something that just popped up!
                                Thanks for admitting me to your site, I'm sure I'll enjoy socializing with you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎