Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Blow to pop in pants?

I don't pop, (well, I usually don't pop my balloons on purpose anyways) but yeah, blowing a balloon up in a loose pair of boxers or something feels amazing.

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
      • Jun 2016

My bf asked me today if I'd blow up a balloon in his pants for him.
      I was only too happy to oblige, as hes quite shy and new to the fetish in a relationship.
      The asking in itself, we a turn on.
      He had on joggers, and conveniently commando.
      After selection and placement, of a rather gorgeous, soft, deep purple balloon.
      We started kissing, then pushed him back so I could blow.
      Things got quite intense, and I liked the tease of letting some air out now and again, so I could blow it bigger, and bigger. Prolonging things, that little longer.
      He asked me to keep blowing, not too stop.
      The dilemma I was then faced with, I don't mind the occasional pop. I sometimes even seek it out.
      But my bf is a non popper.
      The neck was very extended, no room left to blow. it was rock solid with no give, and I was getting some blow back.
      I really, really wanted to blow till my bf or the balloon popped.
      Especially when he seemed so eager for me to continue, blowing.
      In the end I did stop, I was too nervous for my other half, and what his reaction would have been should the loon pop have taken place.

Was I right to stop the pop, or should I have kept blowing like he asked, risking a pop on a non popper?
      Last edited by LMC,romanov79; 22-06-2016, 21:11. Reason: unfinished question

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
        • Jun 2016

Also if you're blowing to pop in your pants, does size of balloon make a difference, given that the space is already compromised?
        Does a larger loon have more sting when it pops in your pants, than a smaller one?

Comment

• lionlooner
          • Apr 2016

A larger balloon will probably get bigger than smaller balloons in the same pants, but it is still prone to popping early. I don't mind the sting, so I haven't noticed? If you are inflating from the waistband, the base of the balloon will usually stretch two ways into each pant leg before it reaches it's "maximum". Just keep checking it every so often to see how tight it is. A push check might earn you a groan or two anyways. ;P

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

LMC,romanov. ...you've got the luckiest boyfriend on the planet!

Comment

• blnppr
              • Jan 2016

I've had various girlfriends and my now wife blow up geo balloons around me. It's great! Even better when she gets it good and tight, then ties it off and gets on top. She can tease herself with me and just get a little penetration. Finally she gets frustrated and bounces HARD on the balloon. When it pops, it's amazing.

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
                I was only too happy to oblige, as hes quite shy and new to the fetish in a relationship.
                Things got quite intense, and I liked the tease of letting some air out now and again, so I could blow it bigger, and bigger. Prolonging things, that little longer.
                The dilemma I was then faced with, I don't mind the occasional pop. I sometimes even seek it out.
                The neck was very extended, no room left to blow. it was rock solid with no give, and I was getting some blow back.
                In the end I did stop, I was too nervous for my other half, and what his reaction would have been should the loon pop have taken place.

Was I right to stop the pop, or should I have kept blowing like he asked, risking a pop on a non popper?
                Ask him next time if he would mind it popping. If he's asking you to keep going, tell him it's gonna pop. If he still insists, you should keeping going until he asks you to stop or it pops. Is he phobic? If it pops when he's really turned on it could help cure it.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                  • Jan 2018

Inflating balloons in a pair of loose sweatpants are a god feeling. Depending of the type of balloon, the pop is just a big turnon for me. Mainly use unique/sempertex 12 for btp in pants here

Comment

• lionlooner
                    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Norwegianpopper
                    Inflating balloons in a pair of loose sweatpants are a god feeling. Depending of the type of balloon, the pop is just a big turnon for me. Mainly use unique/sempertex 12 for btp in pants here
                    Yes! It feels great, the pop just really sends you over the edge lol.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

Sounds like fun and i bet it feels really good , i gotta try it
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

It's the coooolest! There's nothing better or more fun!

Comment

• srob2
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79

Either way, you should have teased him about how big it is getting and that it was going to pop. I really doubt he would have minded if it popped, but I think by stopping, he will be far more receptive to you doing it again, you should try it. At some point, the game will either become less exciting or the balloon will pop. When it pops, he will probably ask you to do it again and pop on purpose, but if he doesn't, you just lose this game.

He is a very lucky man and I am jealous.

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by lionlooner
                            Yes! It feels great, the pop just really sends you over the edge lol.

Definitely. Did it last night, and it was so awesome. Have to do it a bit more often. Perfect ending of a session

Comment

• JayG
                              • Aug 2018

Hey! I love to do this too with some tough 17 inchers , the tightness of the balloon down there really gets me going. But I’ve been worrying about how big a balloon can get before it busts in your underwear? I get too nervous to try and blow the balloons up to their actual size

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

I'd like to try it if i could find someone to blow it up for me , lol
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍