X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ash_738
    • Jun 2013

Re: Other fetishes

Well aren't we a deviant little bunch

I never really considered myself to have any other fetishes but when my girlfriend puts her feet on inflatables.... My god I feel like I'm going to explode!
    Shut up and blow!

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

Does anyone bring any of their non balloon/inflatable fetishes into the balloon/inflatable playtime session? I have often wanted to bring together a balloon/other fetish session to see what happens. Any thoughts on this matter?

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Yes, I regularly mix inflatables, balloons, latex rubber and heavy gear fetishes together.

Comment

• EtOHLooner
          • Mar 2017

Smoking fetish, anyone? Love seeing guys smoking, and blowing up balloons with cigarette (cigar, pipe) smoke is a great combination of the two. Especially when the balloon releases a visible cloud of smoke when it's blown to pop! Also cig pops or cigar pops if the guy smokes it enough, but some of them barely smoke before popping, which I don't find nearly as arousing.

Comment

• infl8doz
            • Sep 2017

PVC clothing, Latex clothing, Breathplay hoods (PVC/Latex), PVC swimsuits, inflatable latex hoods and suits, inflatable pvc suits, and a few other things.. and I vary it around with my inflates and blow up dolls.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

Originally posted by JR Looner
              Does anyone bring any of their non balloon/inflatable fetishes into the balloon/inflatable playtime session? I have often wanted to bring together a balloon/other fetish session to see what happens. Any thoughts on this matter?
              Yes. Although I don't get to as much as I'd like, I try to mix at least two together.

Originally posted by EtOHLooner
              Smoking fetish, anyone? Love seeing guys smoking, and blowing up balloons with cigarette (cigar, pipe) smoke is a great combination of the two. Especially when the balloon releases a visible cloud of smoke when it's blown to pop! Also cig pops or cigar pops if the guy smokes it enough, but some of them barely smoke before popping, which I don't find nearly as arousing.
              Not into guys, and I generally frown upon tobacco use. That said, seeing a chick hitting a joint certainly does something for me.

Originally posted by infl8doz
              PVC clothing, Latex clothing, Breathplay hoods (PVC/Latex), PVC swimsuits, inflatable latex hoods and suits, inflatable pvc suits, and a few other things.. and I vary it around with my inflates and blow up dolls.
              All of them except the hoods.

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Wearing latex is another really big fetish of mine. I have started combining it with my balloon fetish. It's a really good combination.
                The feeling of being lifted from the ground somehow turns me on, both when I'm floating around on my GL1200's, but also when I'm flying my huge 12 m2 kite. I stumbled upon this when I ground handled it having the lines of the kite directly fastened on the bar. There was a good western wind at the beach. Walking towards the steap dune I got accidentally into the area where the wind is lifted over the dunes. All the sudden I was lifted about 10 meters or 30 feet up in the air by the kite. I'd still had good control and I was able to land safely. Since this I had been dreaming of attaching helium balloons to my harness instead of my kite
                The thought of floating away under a cluster of helium balloons is a bit of a turn on for me.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Floating away under a cluster helium balloons or with an inflatable rubber latex suit is something I've drempt of doing my entire life The feeling of floating is a turn on for me as well! I know for a fact i own enough balloons to pull that off for sure! I just can't afford the helium, sadly... I would spring for the purest, high quality, industrial helium one can get from welding suppliers...but that stuff is sooo expensive! But some day i will make that dream come true...some day...

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

Helium is ridiculously expensive here in Denmark so I guess I will have to win the lottery to be able to do this. I'm talking about 400$ for the biggest bottle. But I can tell you that the feeling of suddenly being airborne under my kite seeing the ground disappear under my feet's is really cool. The only thing is that the wind has to be just right to be able to get lifted from the dunes.
                    But some day ��
                    Last edited by scuba; 25-11-2017, 17:46.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

That is soooo cool scuba! I wanna fly too!!! 30 feet in the air! You are super lucky! That had to feel amazing! Super fun stuff!!!

Comment

• LoudPop
                        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Bucardo
                        Aside of balloons I feel really attracted by firecrackers, and fireworks, mainly pyrotechnics that go BANG or BOOM, although have never tested myself. This fetish (as does my balloon one) comes from my fear of explosions...
                        Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
                        Fireworks
                        Yes! Pyro that goes BOOM is awesome! Recently, I saw the Criss Angel Mindfreak show in Vegas and it has quite a bit of loud pyro in it. I'm amazed at how the people on stage don't even flinch when the pyro goes off right next to them. Add fearless sexy women in tight fitted leather coupled with loud pyro...Yes!!!

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

Yeah I love getting dressed up in heavy gear like my rubber drysuits, gas masks n gloves and climbing onto a Cattex doll or a GL1200 for a good squeaky ride totally enclosed away from the outside world.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                            • Jan 2016

I love shiny spandex pants, tight bike shorts , lycra and yoga pants
                            The bigger the better

Comment

• Goughy
                              • Dec 2018

My fetishes I have are balloons and inflatables. Being restrained in any form but to the bed is my favourite. Women in pvc. Latex. Lycra. Silk. Satin. Seeing women tied up or handcuffed up ( but no cruelty they have to be comfortable ) I also love having butt plugs inserted in me and wearing them. I also enjoy bondage. Im sure there is more but cant think off the top of my head.

Comment

• craggy2012
                                • Jan 2012

Yeah rope play with inflatables is fun too. Sadly I’m far from proficient in the Japanese noble art of proper inescapable rope play.... yet.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎