Do you like to present to someone balloons blown up by you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Do you like to present to someone balloons blown up by you?

Me - yes. My girlfriends adores balloons, so, if there is a special day, for example, her birthday, I will always blow some baloons by mouth for her.
    And what about you?
    'IF THERE WAS NO CORONA'
  • RLMI
    • Jul 2021

Re: Do you like to present to someone balloons blown up by you?

Yes, often times I mouth inflate balloons for others and it's never an issue. This is before Coronavirus.

We would often blow up balloons for nieces and nephews. Sometimes they specifically ask for me to blow it up really big so it became transparent.

Shop assistants would often month inflate balloons as decorations. Also seen a staff member at Toys R Us in Brisbane mouth inflate Toys R Us balloons for sale.

Comment

• loonerlee
      • Dec 2018

Girlfriend like helium balloons I inflate for her and for no perticuler reason do I give them to her. The reward for me, a beautiful smile.

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

I like to do B2P with the presence of my wife and after reaching the regular size breath by breath I like to show her: look how big it is. After some breathes when the balloon seems to be really overinflated and stiff she covers her ears and orders: "Do it!" or "Pop it!" and she is watching the result and I keep blowing until the end :-); Then we are laughing together...

Comment

• TL39
          • Sep 2021

Absolutely not. Even before this whole COVID thing I considered mouth blown balloons to be an incredibly disgusting biohazard.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎