• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bott0ms_Up
    No Strings Attached!
    • Aug 2016

Family

Hi All,

I have a young family and obviously balloons are part and parcel of that life. Parties, shops, restaurants etc. It does lessen the attraction to balloons in that you naturally switch off to it.

We are at a stage where the kids are getting old enough where it isn't appropriate to have balloons scattered around the house anymore, at least not in our context.

My question I guess for anyone with families is how you balance your fetish with family life? Have you kids fled the nest (did they know dad / mum had a thing for balloons). Are your kids young and you've knocked the fetish on the head or just play on special occasions? Does your partner treat the fetish differently now?

Just something I was thinking about and thought I'd extend it out to those that are like minded

Take care
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

Re: Family

My kids know I decorate for everything, they are teens now, but there's always a balloon popping around here, or an inflated one here or there. Not sure they know anything besides there's balloons around. They I know their grandma was a party clown and so was my wifw, I'm known for twisting and decorating for people, no issue here. Only time I get "weird" about them is when wife and I are alone, but to me it's not much different than any other toy, time and place for it

Comment

• loonerlee
      • Dec 2018

I've three kids and eldest is 8, I no longer leave balloons around the house, of course at birthdays there is often balloons about. Think I'd be sick if my children knew what me and and partner got upto with balloons,so any balloons over 3 foot or giant shaped cattex ones are rarely inflated, although once a week or fortnight the children go to grandparents for the day or night so then me and fiancee have that time alone but this doesn't always happen because of various things that would get in the way. Basically I guess I juggle looner life around to avoid family life. I'm currently at home full time with my partner, with kids at school, but really can't do anything because of motorbike crash. To sum it all up, over the years balloons have gone from almost always to almost never. Tonight being new years eve and no kids for the night, I'll just have them inflated..... And then popped... Maybe��

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I have a young family and am very careful to keep my love of balloons totally separate from family life. There is often balloons at parties and we decorate for birthdays but my wife sorts them out - the balloons I have I keep well stashed away in a cupboard in the loft and only ever get them out when the children are away. Any balloon time I have I keep to our bedroom and never extend it out of there - I have no intention of anyone other than my wife knowing about the thing I like and we’ve never discussed it, it’s been interesting adapting how I deal with my fetish as my family grow up - in the very near future I am likely to get rid of most of my balloon collection just to eliminate risk of issues as family gets older and I may limit any future balloon play to hotels - my balloon time is 99% less now but wouldn’t change having family at all, losing balloon time to me is a very small price to pay!!

Enjoy your time with your partner!!

Comment

• MetroBalloon
          • Oct 2017

Have a younger brother, but I've never hid anything and have balloons up as I like, and he likes them like anyone else and enjoys blowing them up and playing with them and busting them, especially bigger ones. It can be quite fun to have innocent fun together.

Comment

• Common Loon
            • Aug 2020

Originally posted by PMN985
            My kids know I decorate for everything, they are teens now, but there's always a balloon popping around here, or an inflated one here or there. Not sure they know anything besides there's balloons around. They I know their grandma was a party clown and so was my wifw, I'm known for twisting and decorating for people, no issue here.
            Same in my house. The kids know all our parties will be stuffed to the brim with balloons... because they're parties! And our family always goes above and beyond with our parties so of course there would be tons and tons of balloons! So mostly, the family just knows that we always go overboard and that balloon decoration is one way I contribute.

But in between parties, almost no balloons are inflated around the house. My stash of thousands of balloons is safely stored away. Every so often when the kids are bored they'll ask for a balloon, or once in a while they want to have a massive popping party to let off some steam... but that's getting less frequent as they get older, too.

Comment

• Relaxed
              Bearnie Sanders
              • Dec 2021

I live with my family alongside my sister

It's a standard 4 person household in Michigan and I am secretly a looner. I still have a while to go before I leave the nest but I still have fun at home, mostly when either 1 person is home and their door us closed or when nobody is home, we have an exercise ball at our home and I usually end up just humping that until I climax. Sometimes I would have to run out of the room I was doing it in incase a family member was walking close by. There was one time when my mom walked in the room I was in and saw me and the ball. I wasn't doing anything suspicious with it but just sitting down on a chair nearby , She asked what I was doing and I foolishly told her I was masterbating, I don't necessarily think she knows it involves the ball itself but still a scary experience. Do you think if I tell my parents they will forever look at me as the weird creep who humps the excersise ball or would they accept me? I've even had my suspiciouns about me not being the only looner in the family.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                • May 2020

Almost always have balloons for parties and other large events at home. Personal play time is almost nil at home though. Have 3 kids 10 and under and they end up with random balloons from life that get blown up and are around until they get popped. Personal play time for myself is basically non-existent at home unless I'm in the shower or no one is home. As long as you can keep your fetish separate from innocent balloon play with your children, having balloons around shouldn't be a big deal.

Comment

• TL39
                  • Sep 2021

My wife actually introduced me to balloon and inflatable play, so we're pretty open about it now between the 2 of us XD

As for the kids, we haven't yet hit the age where it would be considered to be immature to have balloons scattered about the house, so we still have them around for big occasions like birthdays, end of semester celebrations and other such celebratory events. That being said we have kind of introduced them into our world of balloons and other things that me and the wife like to do, but which are also considered to be "safe" for young kids.

On the balloon side, we sometimes organise games where we form teams of 2 and do things like a sit to pop, altho with much smaller balloons that what me and my wife use of course. They still struggle a bit with even 16 inch balloons, and in a recent fun experiment outright failed to do anything to the new Roomtex 24 balloons and simply bounced off XD

Its a bit of harmless fun and serves to create memories that we can all share and reminiscence on later in life. Sometimes its fun just to do fun stuff!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎