Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Share your best popping experience

What's been your best popping experience you've had so far? Share your story below.

One of my best experiences is when I was staying at somebody's house for a week, I was staying in a spare room downstairs on the sofa in a sleeping bag. I didn't have my stash with me and I wanted to play so I had to improvise. That evening I found a roll of large black bin-liners in a cupboard. I ripped one off, the plastic felt very soft but looked like it would stretch a bit before popping. I cut a hole in the lid of a coke bottle and put the neck of the bag through it so inflation would be easier. now I had to wait for everyone to go to bed.

I lay in the sleeping bag with the deflated bag on my stomach and zipped the bag closed. I took a deep breath and blew into the valve I had made. The black bin bag started to fill with air, it was still a tube shape at this point. I put a few more breaths in, the bag started to form a rounder shape. I started to get excited. I put more air in and soon the bag started pushing against the sleeping bag and my body. Another deep breath and the bag started getting tighter. It couldn’t reach full size because there wasn't enough room, but I kept inflating. The bag was bulging around my body and pushing against my crouch, what would pop first me or the bag? It was getting harder to inflate now, I forced another breath in. It was getting extremely tight now and with nowhere for the air to go, the bag started bulging out the sleeping bag. Two more big breaths of air and I could see a large bubble forming. It was going to pop. Getting more excited I blow one more breath in, the pressure against my body was intense, I was going to explode. I struggled to force one last breath in, the bubble grew in size turning white. Just one more. I was just beginning to inflate it again when BANG! The bag exploded with a rush of warm air in my face making me jump and cum at the same time.

Hope you enjoyed, you should seriously try this even if you've never used bags before, the soft plastic feels so good and when in a confined space it gets incredibly tight before popping.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • ayt48
    • Feb 2018

Re: Share your best popping experience

How did you make the valve? Can you explain or making a picture?

Comment

• BigBreathless
      • Jun 2017

I am a non-popper, but recently got into popping vids. Especially ones where a balloon is stuffed inside pants or the person is in a bondage scenario and they cannot get away from the inflating latex.

Took my electric pump and put a smaller balloon on the end without taping it. It blew up enormously, but flew off when the neck bulged all the way out. The next time I fixed it with an old silicone cock ring and plugged my ears. Stepped back from it, turned on the pump and watched it blow up quickly till it burst. My heart was pumping hard at this point, but I was excited as well

So I put on some shorts, long sweat pants over them and put the hose with another balloon between them. To dampen the sound and to make me feel safer I inserted ear plugs, put on my fursuit head and leaned back, breathed deeply, and started the pump. It filled the balloon quickly and in about 5 or 6 seconds the thing exploded. I felt no pain and did it again. Same experience!

Emboldened by my success I took an old 36" china and did the procedure again. But to my surprise it somehow bulged out around the hose and stopped the air from bursting it. It just filled my pants and pressed against my crotch. Tried again a second time, but failed again, even though I was scared of the bigger balloon lol. I had tossed aside the pump remote so I wouldn´t chicken out and was sad and horny that it wouldn´t explode.

I left it at that and will try to burst it the next time I do a balloon session!

Comment

• lionlooner
        • Apr 2016

Up till recently, I've only really been hump/squeeze popping with the occasional b2ps. So I decided to change it up a bit and have been trying sit/ride pops. Been fun as hell, but there was one pop that really got me. Had a big 24" TT and decided to see if I could inflate it in my pants in a way that the body was under my ass and would inflate under my legs, with the neck and some of the body pushing up against my crotch on the other side. Inflated it pretty tight, not enough that I couldnt bounce on it, and started riding it.

Looked pretty awkward in practice, but it felt fantastic pushing against me. Kept bouncing harder and harder without considering that it might pop. Just when I was getting close, I decided to stop so I could deflate it. Bounced on it a few more times just for good measure, but the last push did it in; it expanded one last time and busted under my ass, which also accidentally set me off too. Havent done it again since, but it was definitely up there in terms of favorites.

My first intentional ride pop was pretty memorable too. Another big 24" TT; rode it naked. Necked out like mad and the balloon absolutely shredded when it popped. Little yellow scraps flew out and stuck to everything :P

Comment

• Black_Bear
          • May 2013

My best popping experience was an ex gf and I doing tons of public b2ps at a school after hours. I had a bag of Q16s and she wanted to b2p them with me. I was still slightly scared of b2p, but could do it. I remember there were lots of people were around, either at the playgrounds, basketball courts, or on the sports field. We sat near some swings and she I still remember that she grabbed a Q16 Carribean Blue Balloon. She blew it up quickly and then stood up and started walking around. We were maybe 30 feet away from a bunch of teenagers playing basketball. She started to get it really big and the neck was starting to form. She didn't even notice and kept blowing. I was getting nervous, and I know a few of the people playing basketball were taking notice also. Once she got it maxed out and a full neck on it, it was obvious to everyone else that she was doing a b2p. One of the players then said "That thing is going to make a huge bang!". I had also noticed that some others were now watching her. Finally after a few more blows the balloon exploded with a huge bang that echoed around the school and park. It didn't shred that well, but it made everyone go silent for a few seconds. She laughed and was proud of what she had done. We then walked to the field and we each did a Q16 b2p. I remember another couple had a bunch of helium 11" balloons theu were using for photos. They also commented "Hey, those people have balloons too!".

That was the hottest moment for me since she knew I enjoyed it.

My personal favorite hottest solo popping moment is a tie between b2p sessions. I really love when Q16s shred into thousands of pieces. It drives me crazy.
          So the 1st was a Q16 b2p on a white balloon with red heart prints on it. I had the balloon maxed out, full neck, and hard as a rock. But it kept taking more air for many extra breaths. It wouldn't pop. Finally when it did, it exploded into a thousand tiny pieces like a fireworks explosion, and landed everywhere in my room.
          The 2nd was a bunch of b2p on my first set of logo printed Q16s. I drove to a secluded outdoor place and wanted to see how big the Main Event Entertainment Q16s would get. Little did I know that they were super strong. They shred perfectly on b2p. I did 6 b2p's on Crystal Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, and Burgundy. Each time they popped, they echoed so well, and shattered into tiny pieces all of the ground. I was so excited to see a custom logo prints Q16 being turned into a bunch of tiny shreds. Now I'm addicted to b2p on logo printed Q16s and TT17s.

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

My best experience would have to be the most intense for me.

I was in my teens and I was alone in the house. Since I was alone, I had no problems making the balloons pop. I was only in my boxers and was blowing up balloons in them. I had the idea of blowing up as many balloons as big as possible in my boxers without them tearing. I couldn't really blow them up that big as it turns out, but the tightness around my cock felt amazing. Two balloons were inflated as big as I could make them without them popping each other and I was pumping a third balloon, with a bike pump, beneath them with my cock in between all three. After pumping it enough times, I attempted to try to detach the balloon so I can tie it and have fun. But the neck of the balloon was inside my boxers where I couldn't reach and I was afraid of bursting the other balloons upon attempting to get the hose out. I remember pulling the handle on the pump unintentionally and as it went back down I felt the pressure making the balloon bigger and tighter on my cock. Since I was stuck with this scenario I decided to just pump it until it explodes. I could see the bulge in my boxers get bigger with each pump and the pressure was getting intense as the balloon tightens. I looked up to avoid scaring myself and my imagination made it seem like I was inflating my balls bigger and bigger. The balloons surrounding my cock and the one being pumped kept getting tighter and I eventually had an orgasm at the peak of the balloons tightness. At the same time i cum, the balloon finally popped. One of the other two balloons popped as well.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
              • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Mutaloon
              My best experience would have to be the most intense for me.

I was in my teens and I was alone in the house. Since I was alone, I had no problems making the balloons pop. I was only in my boxers and was blowing up balloons in them. I had the idea of blowing up as many balloons as big as possible in my boxers without them tearing. I couldn't really blow them up that big as it turns out, but the tightness around my cock felt amazing. Two balloons were inflated as big as I could make them without them popping each other and I was pumping a third balloon, with a bike pump, beneath them with my cock in between all three. After pumping it enough times, I attempted to try to detach the balloon so I can tie it and have fun. But the neck of the balloon was inside my boxers where I couldn't reach and I was afraid of bursting the other balloons upon attempting to get the hose out. I remember pulling the handle on the pump unintentionally and as it went back down I felt the pressure making the balloon bigger and tighter on my cock. Since I was stuck with this scenario I decided to just pump it until it explodes. I could see the bulge in my boxers get bigger with each pump and the pressure was getting intense as the balloon tightens. I looked up to avoid scaring myself and my imagination made it seem like I was inflating my balls bigger and bigger. The balloons surrounding my cock and the one being pumped kept getting tighter and I eventually had an orgasm at the peak of the balloons tightness. At the same time i cum, the balloon finally popped. One of the other two balloons popped as well.
              Wow! Fantastic!!!

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

I was 15 and my best friend and myself had a really close friendship where we would share a bed at sleepovers and cuddle each other, falling asleep wrapped around each other. I was starting to realise I liked guys as well as girls and was attracted both physically and emotionally to my best friend. I was also figuring out my fetish, having always liked balloons since I was a kid, but only recently finding it sexual. And seeing other guys bursting balloons was a particular turn on for me.

I knew my best friend loved to burst balloons already from being at parties together etc. Well we had a house party while my parents were away. We had blown up loads of balloons together before our other friends arrived, and a few got burst during the party but loads still remained. After everyone had left, me and my best friend got in among the balloons and started bursting them together. We were both quite drunk and got carried away, wrestling and cuddling among the balloons. Finally, with them all burst, he kissed me on the lips and we started open mouth kissing among the bits of burst balloon. We went to bed and spent the night cuddled up extra tight together.

Next day we both felt a bit awkward about us kissing and sadly our friendship did end months later when I told him I thought I was bi and really loved him. But that night is still burned into my mind and was the sexiest thing ever, even though we didnt actually have sex and I've done more intense things with a guy and balloons since.
                Last edited by AJK64; 22-10-2021, 20:43.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                  • Apr 2021

Originally posted by AJK64
                  I was 15 and my best friend and myself had a really close friendship where we would share a bed at sleepovers and cuddle each other, falling asleep wrapped around each other. I was starting to realise I liked guys as well as girls and was attracted both physically and emotionally to my best friend. I was also figuring out my fetish, having always liked balloons since I was a kid, but only recently finding it sexual. And seeing other guys bursting balloons was a particular turn on for me.

I knew my best friend loved to burst balloons already from being at parties together etc. Well we had a house party while my parents were away. We had blown up loads of balloons together before our other friends arrived, and a few got burst during the party but loads still remained. After everyone had left, me and my best friend got in among the balloons and started bursting them together. We were both quite drunk and got carried away, wrestling and cuddling among the balloons. Finally, with them all burst, he kissed me on the lips and we started open mouth kissing among the bits of burst balloon. We went to bed and spent the night cuddled up extra tight together.
                  Next day we both felt a bit awkward about us kissing and sadly our friendship did end months later when I told him I thought I was bi and really loved him. But that night is still burned into my mind and was the sexiest thing ever, even though we didnt actually have sex and I've done more intense things with a guy and balloons since.
                  Beautiful and tragic ...an experience to truly treasure

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

Best popping experience? Well there is two that really stands out. First was when me and my wife started dating. She was still very very new to the whole balloon fetish thing but still chose a fully inflated 16" unique. Unfortunately it was a quite old balloon and didn't take her weight. It explod d and whipped my balls and stung her privates as well. I was extremely phobic at this point, however the bouncing, the bang and the whipping produced a massive climax.
                    Second was only a few weeks ago.
                    Always had a fantasy the wife would one day decide to sit pop my balloon without me prompting. Anyway she decided she was going to place the balloon on my c**k and sit on top of us both and asked what I would do if it popped. Turned out she liked the answer because she started bouncing, grinding and pushing her weight further and further down into the balloon and reminding me that the balloon was bulging out at the back of her, I could feel the latex bulging over me and the neck was also huge, jutting out from between her legs. As she got lower, she snapped the knot a few times to make the balloon thud. Then her finger nail accidentally clipped the tight latex and the balloon popped and the knot shot off somewhere in the bedroom. That was definitely one of the best

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

I'm not sure. It's a fairly thick cotton one, so it's not going to break. You don't want something thin that'll rip under pressure.
                      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Loonatic
                        Balloons + Feet
                        • Apr 2016

Originally posted by hali
                        soo interesting. After reading your story I just wanna try the same thing lol
                        BTW Which sleeping bag do you use? I'm looking here to save up for a decent sleeping bag for backpacking. I would like it at least 30 degrees, LIGHT and comfortable for a 6'2+ person.
                        Hey, sorry not related to original post but a rec on sleeping bags

A fellow outdoorsperson here and for backpacking I can say teton products are good and durable but a bit heavy. One I'm looking at to upgrade to is the UST monarch sleeping bag. It has adjustable wings to keep you warm in variable temperature ranges from 37ºf down to 17ºf and now that they are selling direct to consumer the price has come down a ton. Worth a look for a good one and done set up. Should accommodate your height as well. Can't speak on it's durability for loon fun though, have yet to get one to test haha. Happy hiking!

edit: my apologies if I missed the point of your post hali, a bit sleep deprived and a bit delirious haha. I also noticed everything you were looking at were double bags, the ust is a single so may not fit your purpose. Either way, cheers!
                        Last edited by Loonatic; 15-03-2022, 05:12. Reason: clarity

Comment

• TL39
                          • Sep 2021

I've had a few experiences, but I think the best or most memorable one would have been the popping session I had with my wife for our wedding photoshoot. We had our wedding reception at the ParkRoyal Collection: Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore, and once the festive lunch was over we had scheduled a special photoshoot at our hotel suite that came with the package.

We were pretty full on with Q24s at this point of our relationship and looner interest, so we had arranged for our suite to be decked out with about 80 of them with wedding, hearts and valentines prints. All scattered on the floor and covering the ceiling, and we were going to burst them all. This was before PBC had started to hint that they were going to discontinue the Q24s, so at the time we didn't think to ask the decorator to use half knots for some of them to preserve a few.

It was an incredibly fun experience. Since these were "fresh" balloons, they could take a lot of abuse and it was actually very difficult to pop them, even when they had been fully inflated. Not like the remaining Q24s that are still around today, which have weakened with age and burst really easily now. These could neck out fully and wouldn't even pop their knots off.

We got a good 1 hour video of us riding balloons out of it, and I still occasionally look back at it from time to time.

Comment

• Swedish-looner
                            • Mar 2022

My best experience were one time my non looner girlfriend gave me a envelope with a couple of balloons and a note on what I was supposed to do with each balloon while she was at work. It was very fun and I had a really good time!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎