Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MelbourneLooner
    • Oct 2021

Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Hi fellow looners,

I was wondering if anyone has other strong fetishes other than balloons and even more curious to know if they somehow related to balloons. For example I have a shiny pantyhose fetish and lycra fetish too and to me it is related to balloons because I love the way the fabric feels and to wear pantyhose or lycra panties while riding and grinding a balloon feels amazing with the fabric of the nylon lycra rubbing against my cock as I am having my way with the softness of the loon. I also therefore love to see females dressed up in shiny pantyhose or cosplay whilst having their way with balloons.
    Pantyhose / Nylon
    0%
    Lycra
    0%
    Cosplay / Roleplay
    0%
    Feet
    0%
    Leather / Vinyl
    0%
    Pissing
    0%
    BDSM
    0%
    Cuckold
    0%
    Voyeurism / Dogging
    0%
    Other (Please Feel Free To Specify)
    0%

The poll is expired.

• randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Big one for me is seeing someone trapped inside a bubble. Actually that's where my balloon fetish started since climb in balloons are a way to make that scenario happen IRL. Also thanks to a cartoon called Fox's Peter Pan And The Pirates which involve 4 episode that I can clearly recall involving the Neverland Mermaid's trapping people in bubbles a mermaid fetish evolved.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
      • Oct 2021

Thanks for sharing randomlooner316, that is a good one and definitely related to the fetish. Do you know what it is about them being trapped that is a turn on for you?

Comment

• randomlooner316
        • Apr 2021

Mostly the pushing and or beating against the inside trying to pop it

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
          • Oct 2021

Thanks again, I get why you would think that is hot, and definitely related to the popping side of balloons.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Theres afew on the above list I'm also into from PVC raincoats, and more masculine heavier rain suits to latex rubber fetish and the exhibitionism and voyerism scenes. Nice mixing g the whole lot up but it's be way to out there for most out of imagine lol! I'll often balloon play in latex gear though. The two work together rather well for me.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
              • Oct 2021

Yes latex gear and latex balloons, nice combination. I imagine it would feel double as nice. I might have to try that myself.

It is nice mixing the whole lot up. I would love to do a (clothed) session out in semi public one time with other male and female looners. That would be hot.

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Heavy rubber gear like vulcanised drysuits (diving suit) are fun- they squeak loud as heck on balloons- you've just gotta watch those metal bits n air line connections on the suit though- theyll soon pop a loon.

Comment

• Loon119
                  • Jun 2018

Absolutely love nylons and balloons. And heels.

Comment

• LoonMaster
                    • Sep 2011

BDSM is my main fetish, however using balloons in BDSM play is great fun - especially for fear play and restrictive play in cages etc

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                      • Oct 2021

Nylons are definitely my thing too Loon119 and heels if you're a popper!
                      I think they go hand in hand very well.

LoonMaster, I can definitely envisage how balloons could be very effectively used in BDSM play. I like that idea.

Anyone recommend good studios that cater to other fetishes such as these with balloons? Or maybe that's a new thread if it hasn't already been started. Best sites for balloon fetish.

Comment

• craggy2012
                        • Jan 2012

Dunno about custom balloon sites, some of the best videos I've seen have just been two Looners doingvthrircthing whilst the camera films away in the background. The dialogue is natural and you can really feel the tension building.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                          • Nov 2018

My main Fetish is Body Inflation/Expansion. I've pretty much had Both that and Balloon fetishism at the same time. It's more of a metaphorical thing to imagine oneself like a balloon, but it can somewhat be emulated with balloons in your clothes or even in inflatable suits.
                          I do have somewhat of a fetish towards the options you have listed like vinyl and lycra, and bdsm to a lesser degree.

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
                            • Oct 2021

Thanks Mutaloon,

I haven't had much experience with body inflation / expansion. I wonder what inflatable suits would be like? Do they make them with an artificial love hole or cock or is their an opening to access the real thing? I personally think materials like vinyl, nylon and lycra seem to go hand in hand with balloons for a lot of people as like balloons it is the feeling of sexy sensual soft materials.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                              • Nov 2018

Inflatable suits can be expensive and I don't have the privacy that I should in order to enjoy one, so I don't have experience outside of watching videos of others wearing and blowing them up. I've seen videos of people with inflatable "rigs" that can give the appearance of inflating oneself. The rigs usually involve balloons of course. Typically lycra, or spandex is used because of the soft stretchy material and also it hides the balloons well if inflated beneath the suit.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎