Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Deepak (Indian) balloons

Was watching some videos online of a looner from India. I loved the balloons she was using. They look very soft, and have such unique shapes and colors that you simply can't find anywhere else but India apparently.

I found the manufacturer that makes the loons im talking about: http://www.deepakrubbers.in/index.html. Anybody have any idea where we can purchase these online with international shipping, or shipping in the USA?

Furthermore, does anyone have any experience with these balloons? What are they like? Are they as soft as they look on video? Would really love to acquire some.
  • Boom&Bust
    • Jan 2021

Re: Deepak (Indian) balloons

You can find the spiral ones on ebay, but I don't know if any of them are the Deepak brand.

There's a video that shows you how to make apple balloons, it seems they can be made from regular balloons.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• anylooner
      • Jul 2022

Hi Guys,

if anyone interested in Indian balloons i can sell if you are inside EU.

Comment

• andrew_looner
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by anylooner
        Hi Guys,

if anyone interested in Indian balloons i can sell if you are inside EU.

I'd like that! Do you have a store page?

Comment

• andrew_looner
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by SirSquishy
          Was watching some videos online of a looner from India. I loved the balloons she was using. They look very soft, and have such unique shapes and colors that you simply can't find anywhere else but India apparently.

I found the manufacturer that makes the loons im talking about: http://www.deepakrubbers.in/index.html. Anybody have any idea where we can purchase these online with international shipping, or shipping in the USA?

Furthermore, does anyone have any experience with these balloons? What are they like? Are they as soft as they look on video? Would really love to acquire some.
          I bought something similar from a guy that ships overseas, and they're pretty good. They're Pakistani balloons and not Indian ones, though.
          Attached Files

Comment

• anylooner
            • Jul 2022

I do not have store page, will make one if there will be a demand for them. Maybe Ebay.UK later.

The pink one is very strong, like 60" (40g of latex)
            The Blue one is like a non-popper dream 12g, soft, 120cm with neck (i like it the most)
            and the last (pink/marble) is 90cm tall but 9g latex and that series and a bit fragile. Mostly for poppers

PM me if you are interested, i can arrange some samples of it.

PS: i was in touch with mr. Deepak too, but he not sending outside india. Maybe i can get some of them too later....

THIS TYPE

Comment

• Infl8
              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by gardenofwank
              I bought something similar from a guy that ships overseas, and they're pretty good. They're Pakistani balloons and not Indian ones, though.
              Thanks for the photo. Where can I find those balloons as shown in the photo? Are they available online like via Ebay or stuff like that?

Comment

• andrew_looner
                • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Infl8
                Thanks for the photo. Where can I find those balloons as shown in the photo? Are they available online like via Ebay or stuff like that?
                No, but I can get you in touch with the person that sells them, if you want.

Comment

• andrew_looner
                  • Feb 2019

Originally posted by anylooner
                  I do not have store page, will make one if there will be a demand for them. Maybe Ebay.UK later.

The pink one is very strong, like 60" (40g of latex)
                  The Blue one is like a non-popper dream 12g, soft, 120cm with neck (i like it the most)
                  and the last (pink/marble) is 90cm tall but 9g latex and that series and a bit fragile. Mostly for poppers

PM me if you are interested, i can arrange some samples of it.

PS: i was in touch with mr. Deepak too, but he not sending outside india. Maybe i can get some of them too later....

THIS TYPE

It would be awesome to have these types of balloons!

Comment

• Infl8
                    • Apr 2017

Thanks! I'd love to get in touch with the person that sells them.

Comment

• anylooner
                      • Jul 2022

Please i am interested too. The communication with locals is difficult, so if you have any contact, share it pls.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎