• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLoon157
    • Oct 2020

Re: Rescued Balloons

Originally posted by Helium1234
    Now how do we rescue all the valentines day balloons.. hmmmmm
    there is a town near mine that put heart shaped balloons on many street lamps, so after valentines day those balloon stay on there until they burst by itself or someone took them. Every year I took some of those in random street, none cares about it. sometimes you also can see random person pop one of them

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Just missed out on a balloon arch that was listed in the local free ads. It was in pastel colours and part of a birthday party display. If only I'd been a bit quicker. I was waiting until it got a bit darker, then the neighbours wouldn't see me. Oh well, hopefully someone will list some more.
      Attached Files

Comment

• izzyrob
        • Oct 2018

Facebook marketplace is great for this — lots of free or cheap arches/garlands and such after parties. I don’t have a car big enough to fit any of the big stuff but have gotten some smaller clusters and stuff before.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

Managed to get a small cluster, locally. Hope to get a nice ride, before I pop it
          Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
            • Mar 2018

I hit the jackpot, yesterday. First I went across town to pick up a used balloon arch, then in the evening I saw that someone wanted rid of one a few streets away. As it was dark and both neighbour's were out, I thought it would be the ideal opportunity to go bag it. When I got to the house, I saw that it was huge, maybe 15 - 20 feet long and even had some 18" balloons in it. We each grabbed one end and carried it out of the house like some giant snake. A few balloons popped loudly on the way out to the car and we managed to just get it in, without any more popping. Thankfully, I'd taken the back seats out, otherwise there wouldn't had been enough room. I got it home and out of the car and dragged it upstairs, surprisingly without any more popping. There was a really strong smell of oxidizing rubber and I threw off all my clothes then, whilst riding one of them (an 18 inch purple) immersed myself in the rest of them and came within seconds. It was just such an amazing experience

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

That must of been an amazing riding experience thanks for sharing
              The bigger the better

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

I think the people I got them from had made it from one of the kits you can get on E-Bay. I wanted to deflate some and save them but the knots were incredibly tight. I did manage to deflate the big purple one, though

I went out and got another balloon arch yesterday and was able to untie all the balloons.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
                  • Mar 2018

I was looking through the free ads. and a lady was advertising a small balloon arch for free, otherwise She was going to pop it. It was a home made one that was used for a kids party. There was something about the 'Pop' word that really turned me on. I enquired about it and said I may be able to pick it up, later. As though She was taunting me, she said that she would hang on to it for me, otherwise she was going to pop it. The excitement was intense and my heart started racing and my mind was spinning. I just had to get them before she popped them. I was almost pleading with her to hang on to them and I said I would come and get them. It was some distance away and I hurriedly set off to her house. When I got there, She was waiting with them in her doorway, thankfully still inflated (only one of them was popped). She wasn't that bad looking, though the balloons were only around 7 inch ones. It didn't matter, though. It was such a joy to get them home intact and such a relief to strip naked and ride those lovely rescued balloons. It was so wonderful to get them and them not end up as shredded bits of rubber in a trashcan. I have been sleeping with several of them under the quilt cover. It just feels so good with them still intact at the side of me.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Danniballoon; 13-04-2021, 14:44.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                    • Jun 2020

I suppose you can call repairing a popped balloon, 'rescue'.
                    It is almost like giving the balloon a second chance, at least for a few more weeks.

Comment

• balloonboy81
                      • Oct 2016

I've been thinking lately about how much I miss dealerships putting out balloons and I had a thought. Who else is wondering whether or not balloons will become more used once the all the lockdowns are lifted or will people just stop using balloons entirely? From what I've seen I think the dealerships around here are completely done using balloons. Some now use those plastic balls

Comment

• Danniballoon
                        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by balloonboy81
                        I've been thinking lately about how much I miss dealerships putting out balloons and I had a thought. Who else is wondering whether or not balloons will become more used once the all the lockdowns are lifted or will people just stop using balloons entirely? From what I've seen I think the dealerships around here are completely done using balloons. Some now use those plastic balls
                        I've noticed in the UK, a lot of people have been making their own balloon arches from the kits sold on E-Bay, during lockdown. It seems to have become a big thing. I've also noticed that businesses that are re-opening after lockdown, are using arches too, though they tend to use professionally made ones and not the cheap iffy E-Bay kits

Comment

• Loonorm
                          • Mar 2019

Around here, in the suburbs of Chicago, quite a few of the municipalities have passed ordinances banning the outdoor use of advertising balloons. Most dealerships are using the plastic globes now. I don’t even see too many real estate agents using them as much. Heck, 20 years ago, I would always see realtors using many balloons to draw in lookers!

Comment

• Danniballoon
                            • Mar 2018

A couple of weeks ago, I got some balloons from a commercial premises. I'd seen them listed for a while and they were a couple of weeks old. I eventually decided to go pick them up. There didn't look that many in the pictures, but once I arrived the arch was pretty big and I just managed to get them in a 4x4 with the back seats taken out. It was professionally made and the balloons were properly tied together with ribbon and not that awful plastic strip, where the balloons come loose and you end up chasing them down the street. I recognised the balloons as downsized Sempertex 12". Definitely not the cheap & thin Chinese ones and the fact that they were downsized meant that they had lasted longer. I later found some pictures of the arch online. It had been used across the entrance of the building for an opening ceremony. Thankfully, they had taken it down afterwards and stored it indoors.

I couldn't wait to ride it once I got home and it felt awesome riding those lovely soft Sempertex which were quite dusty, having been outdoors. I have since deflated them all for fun at a later date as they were so soft and stretched. My only regret is that the arch in the pictures had a downsized Sempertex 36" in it, with the company logo on it, which unfortunately someone had burst. Companies don't always like giving away balloons with their logos on, in case they get misused or end up blowing about as litter, giving them a bad name. The neck and bottom part of the 36" is still there, so I can tie it with a bit of string and inflate what's left of it for a ride, which I find quite appealing

Comment

• Danniballoon
                              • Mar 2018

When I see something like this, where they are threatening to pop them, I've just got to have them. However, in this case, someone else just managed to get them before I did
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Galdo
                                • Jun 2019

Not really a story of "rescued" ballons, but it was close (and a bit frustrating). I worked early shift for a while, and had to get to the bus (special line) very early in the morning. We´re talking about times before 4 AM.

When walking to the bus, I "stumbled" across some helium balloons. It were 3 balloons tied together with a rope... obviously from a party... maybe people let them fly into the air, and they came down aggain. They were quite oxidized, but still inflated.

I looked at them, and thought about what I could do. If I would´ve had my day off (and not discovered them because I´d sleep at this time... but let´s say if I would´ve been awake and found them) I would´ve taken them home, and tried to untie the knod... and have my fun with them, but in the current situation I was sorta "caught."

I just didn´t have time to carry them home (would´ve missed the bus). However, even with me being severe tired (due to getting up early) they aroused me... I played in my head with thoughts of "Foot popping" (Stomping) them, so I at least get some "entertainment" from them... but I also thought, you can´t really do that close to 4 AM surrounded by houses with people sleeping in them.

I didn´t do anything with them, went to the bus, and keept thinking about them for a long time. When I returned from work, walking home, I looked out for them. Someone must´ve grabbed them, and thrown them over a fence. They were (more deflated because I assume the sun shined on them many hours where they were) out of my reach. In the end they layed there for a very long time. Even weeks later I still could see the rope, with the balloons more or less totally deflated.

The other story is some kind of suprise. I came home from my shift work aggain (live at parents house), and saw a pink heart shaped latex balloon (helium) in my parent´s floor.

My mom explained to me, that this is a wedding balloon. There was a card attached to it, with an adress, where the wedding couple asked receivers of that card to write down where it landed, and send it back to their adress.

However, what happened was a bit of a thing. My parents removed the card from the balloon, and did what the wedding couple asked for. Usually they could get rid of the balloon, pop it... throw it out... but they just left it laying around there. I really asked myself about that stuff... are they "weary" of my balloon fetish (well basically they are aware of it, as I stared doing it as a child, and they caught me very often, because I didn´t even try to hide it and they realized something´s off about me and balloons - and - then they prevented as good as they could that I get more balloons)

However... I was wondering if they let it lay there on purpose, like they want to test me, if it would be gone one day (because I took it...).

As you can imagine I took it when I was alone with it at home. I sat on it, and (it being under inflated... a bit oxidized) it was very arousing. It grew a nice neck, and I loved the feeling of it aggainst my naked butt. I rubbed myself till climax, then got off of it aggain (it didn´t pop, but I was risking it to pop and would´ve told my parents an excuse like "Well, I wanted to tidy up, and thought you may not require it anymore...")... I cleaned it (from skin contact, there was no cum on it), and put it back where it was... it was there still for a few days, and then, when I came home from shift aggain, it was gone.

Very rare there are birthday balloons... like some balloons tied to a fence, or sometimes they´re mounted at the entrance door. Often people leave them out over night... I so often fantasized about taking them, because the main birthday event is over then, and sure, the next day they´re going to be popped... and thrown out, but I just can´t get myself to do it... I won´t steal.

Also, there are two sellers (one sells cars, the other sells various goods like parfume) using balloons often. I´d so love to get my hands on these, but they´re just out of reach (to far away from home for me).

Anyhow... just wanted to share my storries.

Oh, one more - no... nothing actually happened there... so, there was this street event where you can buy food, music is being played... a bit like carneval just far far smaller and without the rides. A local radio station had set up a table there to advertise for themself. However, they were handing out lots and lots of balloons... You just could ask, and you´d get one (I think you could chose between empty or inflated). I´d so have loved to "have gotten a handfull" of them, but as I visited this street fest with my parents, sure I couldn´t ask (and also coming back later and ask was to risky for me because I live in a rather small vilage, where people know each other, and I was afraid someone would recognice me... and my parents somehow would be asked why their long adult son asks for balloons).

Great storries so far. Reading them makes me jealous about your "adventures" but at the same time I feel happiness for you, for what you wrote.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎