X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: whats everyones favourite way of bursting balloons

Originally posted by srob2
    I also like blowing balloons as big as I can without them popping, tying them and waiting for them to explode on their own.
    Hnnng this is kind of my forbidden fantasy What % of the time do you get it to actually work? (Vs. it exploding before you tie it, or never exploding afterward?)

Comment

• Loondaddy
      • Aug 2021

Slow finger torture with sharp fingernails. Oh, how they squeal.

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Common Loon
        Hnnng this is kind of my forbidden fantasy What % of the time do you get it to actually work? (Vs. it exploding before you tie it, or never exploding afterward?)
        Depends on the balloon and how far I push it. If I am trying to b2p and it just won't pop and I tie it, it almost always explodes. If I am trying to make it look like an accident, such as blowing up balloons around other people, for decorations or games, the success rate is low, but it really surprises people when they least expect it. Medium small balloons work best - a 5 inch won't get tight enough and still let you tie it. Anything larger like a unique 16 probably won't work, as you can't predict exactly when they pop and they don't have enough tension. I haven't tried anything large that can get really tight.

Comment

• Regular Guy
          • Aug 2015

B2P - but that doesn't happen too often because of phobia

Laying down or sitting on a bunch of tightly inflated ballons

Ripping them with my hands and fingers (no sharp nails) while hugging them tightly. The more they squeal the better.

(Yay, 100th post ;-) )

Comment

• adidas_sitpopper
            • Jul 2021

If they are small eg smaller than 14", I enjoy slowly crushing them under my feet and seeing how deep my feet can sink into them before they burst. Fun to do socked, barefoot or even with shoes.

Anything larger, I prefer riding and sit to pop. Nothing's better than feeling a tightly inflated balloon pressing against me squealing, getting harder and forming a full neck as they're being crushed under my butt. There's something about something so little and light being able to hold my weight.

Comment

• Common Loon
              • Aug 2020

Originally posted by srob2
              Medium small balloons work best - a 5 inch won't get tight enough and still let you tie it. Anything larger like a unique 16 probably won't work, as you can't predict exactly when they pop and they don't have enough tension. I haven't tried anything large that can get really tight.
              That's a good point, I hadn't thought about the size effect. I wonder if this is why so many phobias get sparked by "normal sized" balloons randomly exploding? (Or it may just be availability bias, because 99% of balloons people experience as a kid are "normal sized" balloons.)

Comment

• srob2
                • Dec 2017

I was afraid when I was little. I don't think I scared people go near balloons that overinflated. This isn't a mean thing to do around other people, as people afraid just stay away.

I don't think I ever saw an overinflated balloon until I tried to get over my own fear. Other kids popped balloons on purpose, but usually played with them first, or did racing games like blow up a balloon and sit on it as fast as you can and overinflating a balloon put you at a disadvantage. I never saw anyone else intentionally b2p until high school, and seeing a girl I had a thing for do it is where I think my fetish came from.

I did regularly have balloons pop when blowing them, but never on first inflation. Blowing up balloons to watch them fly around is fun, and no matter how careful you are, you can only do this so many times. This is probably where my phobia came from - familiar safe toys I want to keep forever suddenly exploding in my face when I least expected. I bet a lot of other kids got scared of popping the same way.

When I wanted to get over my fear, I was scared of blowing up balloons at all, not just popping. At first, this was daring myself to blow a balloon as big as possible without intending to pop it. This turned into keep blowing until it pops. For me, blowing even without wanting it to pop was scarier than popping on purpose. I used to blow a balloon until I got scared, which wasn't big at all, then pinch it shut and sit on it without tying. If it didn't pop, that meant I could blow it much bigger without being afraid. When it popped, I knew I could blow another the same size without being scared.

I think size has a lot to do with what age you got scared of balloons and what age you developed a fetish. Anything smaller than 9" or larger than 12" was rare as a kid. But sitting on a 12" as an adult, the balloon seems much smaller than anything we sat on as little kids.
                Last edited by srob2; 04-09-2021, 19:07.

Comment

• Mloon
                  • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Common Loon
                  That's a good point, I hadn't thought about the size effect. I wonder if this is why so many phobias get sparked by "normal sized" balloons randomly exploding? (Or it may just be availability bias, because 99% of balloons people experience as a kid are "normal sized" balloons.)
                  From my side of a view, as someone who has been extremly phobic, to the point of running away from a flat when a balloon appeared (even uninflated), it was all related to smaller balloons. Just thinking about someone blowing up a balloon was scary, and as it got to the rated size and right, it was even worse. Years later the fear becomes more of an excitement for me, but all to her aspects (size, tightness, blowing) did not change at all.

Underinflated balloons were never scary, cuz there were very little chance of popping, and so no excitement, and to be honest, i feel the same way about bigger balloons, most of them are not tight enough to make me excited, and the thing that gets me most is seeing a balloon expand with every breath, and with big balloins, its not really possible that much.

Once o was blowing up i think 32", after getting it half way throug, one breath becomes almost invisible in terms of growing, and i actually lost the interest in blowing it more, or blowing anything else (and also my friend down there went from nice big and hard to sleeping state&#128515.

But everyone is different, so definitelly its not all the same for everyone.

Martin

Comment

• Common Loon
                    • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Mloon
                    not tight enough to make me excited
                    Yeah that's it, innit -- tight balloons are always scarier than big balloons for me. And the smaller the balloon, the tighter it can get and the more likely that someone has filled it too full.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                      • Nov 2021

My favorites are sit popping followed by cig popping heliums . Both work very well at getting me off .
                      Last edited by heliumsitr68; 04-12-2021, 09:16.
                      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• TL39
                        • Sep 2021

Sitpopping! I love starting out slow, but then slowly ramp up my bounces until either the balloon bursts or the knot unties itself. Goes without saying that I only use balloons that can get huge necks such as the Q24, RX24, and C32LN.

Comment

• Cinnamon
                          • Sep 2021

I don't pop balloons by myself, but I love watching others doing it.
                          My absolut favorite and I guess only way is popping old, deflated and maybe wrinkly ballons with high heels, pins, knives, .... So that the ballon don't really pop but loosing the air or tearing up slowly.
                          Sadly there isn't much content like this.

Like in this video:
                          BLOW SQUAD POP Massive Balloon Clean Up Stepping Sitting and Nail Popping #b2p #balloons #balloon

Comment

• Loonbuster979
                            • Nov 2021

If I’m the one doing the popping, I enjoy stomping them, kiss of death with a pin, and I just can’t help a good squeeze. Once in a while I’ll take a lighter to them too.

Comment

• Loonfun
                              • Dec 2021

Stuff several balloons inside my baggy Trackies, then walk around and burst them through the material either with my sharp fingernails or with a special 'Balloon Needle'.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                                • Nov 2018

I like to blow or pump them up till they explode. I like to sometimes "test" smaller balloons by putting them on an electric pump and let them slowly inflate until they explode.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎