Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HiFloatLuvr265

Re: Anyone like being sadistic or cruel to Balloons?

Personally, I love being sadistic an cruel to balloons. I make them squeal while they’re pressed under my tight, hard penis. I also smack them as if they’re being naughty, and call the balloons insulting things!

Comment

• Merl
      Hopper research dept.
      • Apr 2021

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this...you learn something new every day! I guess I am an exception--never once have imagined balloons being remotely personalized, as if they're feeling anything at all. They're completely inert, inanimate objects for me and always have been.
      Last edited by Merl; 27-11-2021, 19:46.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I'm the opposite. Im a popper and really love busting them, but I also love hugging them. While I hug them I love to stroke them and tenderly squeeze them. Im a pretty sensual person generally so I guess it makes sense. But when I'm bursting balloons, particularly mass bursting I'm pretty aggressive but never imagine the balloons suffering or anything. I think the thought that they might suffer would actually turn me off haha.

Comment

• Loonfun
          • Dec 2021

Originally posted by HiFloatLuvr265
          Personally, I love being sadistic an cruel to balloons. I make them squeal while they’re pressed under my tight, hard penis. I also smack them as if they’re being naughty, and call the balloons insulting things!
          Same here, I like to sometimes have a 'cruel' session with some balloons, make them watch 'balloon snuff vids' so they know what they will soon be enduring, talk to them about the nasty things I will be doing to them and then start hurting them. Satisfies my aggressive side.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
            • Feb 2022

Yes...i love being cruel to to them...they don't live long around me.

Comment

• shoeMovies
              • Mar 2022

Originally posted by Bust'em
              Hi. I am a bloke who enjoys being very cruel to balloons and slowly torturing them until the burst. Love hearing them squealing before popping. Does anyone else have this sort of approach? In real life I am a caring kind guy; it's only when I am with Balloons that my 'other side' emerges. Love to hear from other blokes with a similar approach.
              I like girls to step on balloons and let them suffer for some time and then pop.
              Like you see here:
              Popping2

That is fun for me.

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

shoeMovies, et. al., I think you'll like this video a lot. Starting around 2:18...wow...the green heart balloon. Wild balloon torture and a lot of resilience on the balloon's part. Those of you who like to anthropomorphize balloons may have even more fun with this.

It's crazy how much punishment that green balloon takes.

Type 'repeater' between 'youtube' and '.com' and your video will automatically repeat/replay in a loop. Use a mini player without menus or toolbars. Check top repeated videos.
                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Celtlooner
                  • Mar 2022

Once I get into the mood for popping, I do get cruel and torture the poor Balloons. Like hearing them squealing as I deal with them mercilessly.

Comment

• Semipop
                    • Jun 2022

Heck, I really enjoy being cruel and hurting balloons when I am feeling nasty. I can let them suffer for ages too.

Comment

• asdfei
                      • Jul 2022

I like blowing them to pop. That is the most sadistic and cruel way.

Comment

• Loonbuster
                        • Apr 2023

Love to use a cane on them, talk to them about why they need to be punished and that the punishments will not stop until the burst. I also wrap sandpaper around the cane. That gets me so excited.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
                          • Dec 2020

You have to put sandpaper or the like on the cane. Caning with the length of the cane will not burst a balloon.
                          🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                            • Apr 2023

I Like when a Girl Puts Small Peices of Tape All over a 36" Tightly Inflated Balloon Then Slowly putting Needles and Pins in The Balloon till it Pops or She Runs out of Pins.

Comment

• Loonbuster
                              • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
                              You have to put sandpaper or the like on the cane. Caning with the length of the cane will not burst a balloon.
                              Yes, I discovered that early on. The sandpaper always takes care of the Balloons.

Comment

• sit2bust
                                • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Orzel

...aaaand then there is me with balloon animals and abusing them. Yes.
                                Same with me - love torturing the Balloon animals. How they squeal.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎