Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PMN985
    • Aug 2021

Louder the better?

My anxiety while looning is off the charts, however as much as I dread it, I love the sounds. Anyone else have this issue? (Note, I started popping as a tool to overcome issues related to cptsd if antyone can relate, have talked to therapist about it (not the sexual fetish aspect, but they thought it a good way to desensitize myself) I pump to pop, will watch my wife b2p (usually while i am restrained in some way) But the bigger and tighter the better the boom and squeals. I think it a waste to destroy them when they are small. (Other than small sizes to begin with)
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: Louder the better?

I dunno, it's complicated. I'm not 100% sure I love the pop sounds themselves (though, the squeaks and squeals, the sound of a tight balloon "bong-ing" off another one, and the sound of a balloon inflating are all very alluring). But I, somehow, love the feeling of that anxiety and that dread that you mention... the feeling where I'm so nervous about a pop that could come at any second that I'm crawling out of my skin with nervous energy. And it just so happens that bigger, tighter balloons just make that feeling that much stronger!

Comment

I am not really sure how I feel about the loudness of the pops. Like the sound of a balloon inflating is absolutely amazing in my opinion but when it comes to the popping its weird. I am really phobic, like super duper phobic, the type where I would rather evacuate the building than be in the same place as balloons that are being handled roughly. But at the same time I can recall instances where balloons were being popped and I didn't really even react. The one time that comes to mind is when I was at a McDonalds with two friends. My two friends had gotten their stuff and sat down and I was still in the line to order, all of a sudden in the kitchen area that I'm looking right into as im standing in the line a guy is starting to dispose of one of the balloon arches that McDonalds used to make. He's just going at it with a knife popping them one after another. I didn't even really react to the sound and it wasn't like it was being drowned out because it was noisy in the place. I do still find it a bit weird that he was just disposing of this arch while it was like around 1PM. I always thought that they did that closer to closing time or such.

Comment

• Black_Hawk
        • Nov 2014

Well for me it's a little bit of a conflict... after I got over my fear for a few years now and enjoy popping, especially b2p, I feel it to be a big turn on to have such a "the louder the better" attitude. Also when other guys pop balloons.... still I'm concerned about my health so I use earplugs whenever I'm doing a session especially indoors. But outside I honestly enjoy the bang way more when it sounds loud and "heavy" if you know what I mean... not a sharp bang but a deep heavy sound echoing in the distance...

Comment

• PMN985
          • Aug 2021

For me the noise is enjoyable during a session, outside of that controlled environment, not so much, while not as triggered as I once was, it's still startling if I'm not expecting it. (Surviving a few shooting incidents will do that to yoy)

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

I enjoying popping a not-so-loud balloon as loud as I can - either b2p cheap or used balloons or blowing them almost to burst then sitting or squeezing. I do not enjoy very loud balloons - tuftex, belbal, etc. It it just a waste to pop them underinflated or with hearing protection, but a b2p is a bit too much.

Comment

• Mutaloon
              • Nov 2018

For me, it's the first boom that gets to me. afterwards it's not that scary. The build up to it is very exciting though. Hearing the air flow into the balloon and the sound it makes as it inflates bigger. Whether it's the rhythmic sound of a pump, the constant flow of an automatic pump, or even the sound of someone in control as they breath into the balloon. I always have this anticipating for the balloon popping and for some reason I get excited as the balloon gets tighter from over inflation.

I will say though, I tend to prefer quieter popping than something that's going to make my ears ring.

Comment

• khitloon
                • Nov 2021

I love popping with earplugs in and headphones or ear defenders on top of that because I hate loud sounds. I don't enjoy them being very loud so I don't think i like louder better but I love it when other people want balloons to be as loud as possible.

Comment

• aron_crow
                  • May 2020

I'd agree with the OP on this. But I also like to cover my ears to protect them from damage, I also play some loud music to muffle the sound from my neighbours.

Comment

• Pseudo
                    • Oct 2021

Hi everyone,
                    I want to make a b2p with a punchball (more exactly I want that my GF tell me to b2p a punchball without escape solution) but I don't know if it's too dangerous for ears... What do you think ? I used to b2p with ear plugs but I want to do once without. It's not every week also... What do you think ?
                    I add that I was phobic, and now I love playing with this kind of fear popping.

Comment

• PMN985
                      • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Pseudo
                      Hi everyone,
                      I want to make a b2p with a punchball (more exactly I want that my GF tell me to b2p a punchball without escape solution) but I don't know if it's too dangerous for ears... What do you think ? I used to b2p with ear plugs but I want to do once without. It's not every week also... What do you think ?
                      I add that I was phobic, and now I love playing with this kind of fear popping.
                      Watched a few partners do this a few times, indoors I recommend protection, outdoors is a little less loud, but be aware of surroundings, could be mistaken for gun shots or fireworks, have had that happen before

Comment

• MillerPopper315
                        • May 2022

I simply love blow to pops. I never wear ear protection but sometimes eye protection. I once had a peace of a t17 hit me right in the eyeball. Hurt like hell. In my opinion all balloons are Made to be blown to bits! The louder the better, definitely! Tuftex have great booms. I usually do 17s and 24s and although I've done thousands the first one or two in a session still get me a little on edge. But then I just hit a different gear and start going nonstop. I usually pre-inflate a bunch until they start to get necks and either semi tie them or better yet use 1 way valves. Then I sit in a chair in the middle of them and blow them to shreds one by one.

Comment

• Holly
                          • Jun 2022

For me who was scared of balloons at a very young age, it is better if they are louder as it makes me feel braver and that is a very good feeling for me. But, I also like the quieter cheaper balloons as it lets you play more aggressively without making people think bombs are going off.
                          Thanks.

Comment

• SusieDK
                            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Holly
                            For me who was scared of balloons at a very young age, it is better if they are louder as it makes me feel braver and that is a very good feeling for me…….
                            It could as well had been me, who had written the above. It so closely resembles how I feel about balloons that makes a really loud bang and definitely also the reason why. It even seems to also have same origin. This part of blowing up balloons is not really a sexual thing for me - or at least only marginally, it is more about this feeling of having dared to keep blowing, even though knowing that it will end with an absolutely deafening bang. The feeling afterwards of being both brave and cool is priceless - not to mention the thrill by blowing and blowing while the balloon gets tighter and tighter and closer and closer to the inevitable huge bang!
                            It is kind of strange that this all comes from being scared - phobic actually - when I was little.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                            Susie

Comment

In theory I like the pop to be loud, but that is in "THEORY" in reality I am way to scared of the pops like freaking out levels of scared.

on a side note the high school graduations happened here on friday and I live like across a field/park from the high school here and I keep wondering what kinda balloons they had during the celebration cuz they kept popping over and over and over and they were really really freaking loud for some reason

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎